Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

--/MJHT Member Awards cont\-- pg.39, 57 [done] (Page 60)

aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz
aishhh.
aishhh.

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
I think I might be owing something long over here :| I'll come back to this definitely, after I've had some good sleep...when I can think straight, I need to write something special for our DT..
When I feel okay enough to get back to my rofling self I promise something especially for Gagan, Preeti, Ravs..how can I forget you, Miz...and anyone I missed there (:
Thankyou so much to everyone for loving all your sigs so much! And Kajal thankyou so much...and as always your sigs were stunning...your italics fever is running onto me :S
anyway, will be back tomorrow (:
love...x

Edited by -Aish129- - 12 January 2011 at 5:25am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Mysterygirl_me..-Kaju-..Aisha.rainydays.-Gaganjot--Preeti-

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
congoooooo to all d winners who gt awards in this last round....ClapClap

special congoooo to u shrutz......HugHugHug.........

really loveeeeeeeeeeeed d famjam siggie.....thnxx  a ton mods for thinkin tht.....n Ravz for makin tht.......HugHug

btw Kaju u did a perfect jobbbb in makin tht siggie for kaamchor dt member award.....LOLLOL....it ws d most perfect out of all d siggies in this last round.....ClapClapEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.....Ravz spl congo to u for winnin d award u wantd rite frm d beginnin......LOLLOLHugHug...........

nywz MJHT mods thnxx a ton for hvin this mjht forum member awards session here...had a rockin time here in both nomination as well as award declaration threads....had many rockin moments coz of this awards thing.......will truly cherish all these.......

personally once again i wanna thank each n evry1 who nominated for me in diff categories n also spl thnx a ton to all those who voted for me in those 8 categories vich made me won 8 awards here.......HugHugHugHug..........

n also once again congo to each n evry winner.......HugHugHug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gopi06Mysterygirl_merainydays.Fantasia.-Gaganjot-

rainydays. IF-Sizzlerz
rainydays.
rainydays.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
@ Kaju: Well you see I started that speech from when you said I should write one, which was a few days ago so if you think about it, it's a bit shortROFL

Originally posted by shruti.nil

Ravs-Because she was really sweet during my whole tenure,and the best and my most fav memebr to work with..*HUG!!!*

Aww thanksHug I remember when you got promoted. I was hell bent on getting to know youROFL You were a lot of fun to work with as wellBig smile

@ bold: You do know I'm gonna show that to everyone and rub it in their face right?ROFL

Edited by -Ravjot- - 12 January 2011 at 1:46pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mysterygirl_me

----- Goldie

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
AWW congo to all Hug feeling bad somehow...this is over now...will come back later on!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ZumSrK.Nikki_Titli

dmgmjht4ever IF-Rockerz
dmgmjht4ever
dmgmjht4ever

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Haha I loved this loads!
Congrats to Nidz, Pragya, Anarab, Loving_Bird, Gagan, Preeti, Ravs, and Shruti!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MoNayaHolicPrag-Gaganjot--Preeti-

-Akriti- IF-Rockerz
-Akriti-
-Akriti-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
OMG..
Finally the thread is done with the awards..
Congrats to everyone!!
I will really miss this thread!!
-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ravjot-

Pari's Fav Dev Team Member

Thank you Pari for thisROFL Really means a lotROFL Gaggu, Preeti and the others: HA! She loves me more then you guys!CoolROFL

Miss Ravs ..... In that Case you love me the MOST as you made me Prem Ki Deewani Hun Sig ....... So that means u LOBE ME and me doesnt want anything else
ROFLROFLROFL

Originally posted by shruti.nil

Then thank you Preeti-beacuse she helped me out a LOT at the begining-answering my REALLY stupid questions and helping me during my first few days,thank you so much*hugs*

Awwww Shruti
My Pleasure and also It was My Duty to help you out. And hum tho Dushmanon ki bhi Madat karte hai tho aap tho humare Dost haiWink
ROFL

anyways wish u good luck and all the best

Originally posted by -Aish129-

I think I might be owing something long over here :| I'll come back to this definitely, after I've had some good sleep...when I can think straight, I need to write something special for our DT..
When I feel okay enough to get back to my rofling self I promise something especially for Gagan, Preeti, Ravs..how can I forget you, Miz...and anyone I missed there (:
Thankyou so much to everyone for loving all your sigs so much! And Kajal thankyou so much...and as always your sigs were stunning...your italics fever is running onto me :S
anyway, will be back tomorrow (:
love...x

Aish
You see the Red Name Highlighted there ... baaki kissi ki tareef karo na karo you have to say a few words for that female
ROFL. After winning the Most Bhayanak Catagories, I wanna hear from the members what they feel about MeROFL. So all are Invited to say a few words if they wish to about the DT Members. Achcha Bura all allowed as am sure None of us would be minding it at all. I dont know about others but mere baare mein bol sakte ho.ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.MohitzPari.aishhh.

Go to top