Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

--/MJHT Member Awards cont\-- pg.39, 57 [done] (Page 59)

Mysterygirl_me IF-Rockerz
Mysterygirl_me
Mysterygirl_me

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
i loved the final set of awards and the ending thanku so much for the amazing hosting ravs di, mimi and fatima and for putting together such awesome awards and thanks to all the sig makers, ppl who voted etc and all mjht members for entertaining us so much and for being like a perfect family 

and congrats to all the lovely winners in this set of awards u all so deserve to win in the respective categories special congrats to ravs di for the kaamchor award finally u'll be sporting it proudly lol and congrats to gagan di, preeti di, shru, bhamita di, nidzy, pragya, arnab and tanvi.

The fam jam wala sig is so pretty ravs di thanks a tonne for it and all sig makers have done a stupendous job in making the world best siggies for all categories pari, sid, ragini, kaju, ravs di, aishu and everyonee beautiful job 

and lastly congrats to all the winners who won in each category u so deserve it and congrats to all mjht members for the successful awards

love u all mjht forum and its members rockHugHug

love,
rida

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..-Kaju-..-Ravjot-.MohitzPari.-Gaganjot--Preeti-

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dolly18

omg sur u r  back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
dollllllllllllllllllllllllllllHug
MoNayaHolicPrag IF-Sizzlerz
MoNayaHolicPrag
MoNayaHolicPrag

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Thankyou for the funniest updater award glad to know i make so many people laugh! Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ravjot-.MohitzPari.CandYlicious_S

-SupriyaluvsMN- IF-Sizzlerz
-SupriyaluvsMN-
-SupriyaluvsMN-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Congos 2 all d winners!!!!PartyPartyPartyParty

a huge *jhappis* 2 all my fellow... MNians, ArTians, Ratz-junians who hav won !!!!!HugHugHugHugHugHug

beauitful hostin mods!!! totally luvd it!ClapClapClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti123

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Congrats:-Preeti,Gagan,Ravs,Nidheya, sonyfan28,pragya,arnab,loving_bird...
MJHT DT rocks...congrats everyone!all the awards are very well deservedBig smile...including the kamchoor walaROFL
NOW FOR MY FIRST EVER DT AWARDS!!!Embarrassed...
my very first job and i was put in the AKHADA of all the forums-MJHT Forum....i just handeled it for around barely 4 months but the experience was GREAT!!!!for both the good and the bad reasons,and i hope to continue being on the i-F DT!Smile
firstly thank you Gagan-since she was the one who asked my if i wanted to be a viewbie......thank you sooo..................much*hugs*
Then thank you Preeti-beacuse she helped me out a LOT at the begining-answering my REALLY stupid questions and helping me during my first few days,thank you so much*hugs*
Ravs-Because she was really sweet during my whole tenure,and the best and my most fav memebr to work with..*HUG!!!*
Mimi and Fatima-i havent worked with them much,but they have been awesum to interact with and helped me to learn a lot!*HUGS*
and ofcourse a specail thanks to Nikki,Aasthu,Rida,Affy,Devs,sur,Gunjan(my angel),Palak,Surbhi,Dolly,and everyone who voted me!!!!
thank you so so much!!!EmbarrassedBig smile
PS-awards kahatam???Unhappy...but anyways the awards were great..congrats everyone!
love ya
shruti

Edited by shruti.nil - 12 January 2011 at 3:19am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Mysterygirl_meAasthahereCandYlicious_S-nautankidollz--Ravjot-.MohitzPari.-Gaganjot-Nikki_Titli-Preeti-

..-Kaju-.. IF-Sizzlerz
..-Kaju-..
..-Kaju-..

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Awww the final set of awards are up! A huge congrats to all the winners..specially the dev team..

@Ravs di - LOL sooo you did it, you won the kaamchor award you wanted (even though I knew a while back because I made the sigStern SmileROFL
And aww, you made the speechROFL I thought ppl deserved to know about your kaamchor-ness..but it was a very nice speech haha...quite long too...see maybe your not as lazy as you think, oh wait, I lied.
ROFL Am very glad you liked the siggi. Took me a while looking for the pics haha.

Well done everyone who was involved with the awards...Ravs di, Mimi and Fatima - you guys were absolutely amazing, such rocking hosts...and the rest of the sig makers: Aahana di, Sid, Aish, Pari di, Ragini di, and Ravs di  - totally gorgeous work guys!

And I hope ppl liked their award sigs that I madeEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mysterygirl_me-Ravjot-.MohitzPari.

samratrocks IF-Sizzlerz
samratrocks
samratrocks

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
congrats to all of u!
aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz
aishhh.
aishhh.

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged