Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

--/MJHT Member Awards cont\-- pg.39, 57 [done] (Page 58)

QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
hey congratulations to all the winners finally its done

and Ravz the one i m happiest for is u Big smile omg u won the award u so wanted and i must say Kaju did full justice to it

Kaju gal this sigg is gorgeous and exactly what Ravz is all about ROFL i swear i loved it Tongue  ravz will be sporting this one proudly ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..-Kaju-..-Ravjot-.MohitzPari.CandYlicious_SNikki_Titli

-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
I know I have been given Many Awards here and I am Thankful to all who Voted for me for them But My Grand and Big Thanks for once who voted for me for the Below Catagory
Hitler Dev Team Member
Scariest Dev Team Member

srsly this is the BEST I could have Got. And this Proves I have done my Job RightLOL But wondering who is scared of MeErmm

But am Happy to be badnaa hereLOL So i take these awards Happily

But

Rest of them am Confused
Am Friendly as well as easy to be approachedConfused

and then am an HitlerConfused

and also Sane DT memberConfused

and am Scariest too

and then am Hardpworking and Dustbin Cleaner too?Shocked

and to add more to it
Me and Gagan are most Convincing DT too?Shocked

How can i have all these qualities at once?
Do you guys feel I have MPD?LOL

Anyways Thanks Guys

Edited by -Preeti- - 12 January 2011 at 12:03am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_shwetsMysterygirl_me.MohitzPari.CandYlicious_S-Gaganjot-

-Ravjot- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ravjot-
-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged

Kaju says I should give a speech to all my fans so lemme reserve thisLOL

*clears throat*

Most Insane Dev. Team Member

Thank you everyone who voted for me for this award. I'm not sure how you all found out about my insanity but nice to know that it was recognized by you allROFL Really I mean it. I love you guys Hug And I love the siggy Aahana. It's awesomeROFL

Pari's Fav Dev Team Member

Thank you Pari for thisROFL Really means a lotROFL Gaggu, Preeti and the others: HA! She loves me more then you guys!CoolROFL

Coolest Dev. Team Member

This is another one I didn't expectStern Smile Coolest DT member. Me. Well I know I'm coolCool [aren't I modest?ROFL] But didn't think I'd actually win it. I haven't been here on the forum as much as the others and I don't think anyone really knew who I was till I got promoted. I wasn't expected win an award at all actually [kaamchor one doesn't countROFL] so winning this one and the insane one means a lotEmbarrassed Same goes for the biggest Ash award I got in the last set. Didn't see that one coming either. I'm not sure whatelse to say. Thank you so so sooo muchHug And thanks Ragini for the pretty siggyEmbarrassed

Oh and before I forget, I'd like to dedicate this award to VioletScarf and yulZ who in the nomination thread declared their love for meCoolROFL Yes I saw that. ILY guys tooBig smile

Kaamchor Dev. Team Award

YES YES YES! I WON!!!!! Omg I'm sooo happy! When I said my izzat was on the line, I meant itROFL Those who know me well know how much of a kaamchor I am and I have a bit of a reputation for being the biggest kaamchorLOL There was even a poll and everythingROFL Anyway, most of who don't know me probably don't know how big of a kaamchor I am so Kaju suggested I tell youROFL I have a tendency to do things at the last min and often times I try to get others to do my work for meROFL I believe there was a time on another section where I had my dear friend *Shifali* post 2 months of written/video updates to go in the updates archive cuz I didn't do it and got behindROFL Even for my gallery/shop/thing in A/S I've have my friend reply back to comments for me cuz I'm too lazy to reply back. But I do love reading the comments =)

But enough of that. I won this award so I don't need to prove anythingROFL

I would like to thank everyone who voted for me, even though I kind of asked for it but that's not importantROFL You guys actually listened and gave me what I wanted so thank you soooo much! I'd like to dedicate this award to anyone who's a lazy bum and to all the kaamchors out there. As well as the kaamwale who let us survive in this zalim duniyaROFL I had a lot planned out for this speech but too lazy to type it allROFL But before I go, thank you Kaju!!! I LOVE the siggy! It's just Day Dreaming 

I know I've said this a lot of times already but I wanna thank my helpers again anywayLOL Everyone's been posting saying that we're done a good job with the awards and how they were entertaining etc. but lets face it. Without you guys there would be no awards. So thank you guys once againEmbarrassed And thanks Cookie for the famjam text. For week or two I was thinking of what to put on it and you put me out of miseryROFL

Well this came out longer then expectedStern SmileROFL 

Edited by -Ravjot- - 12 January 2011 at 12:15am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_shwetsMysterygirl_meCandYlicious_S..-Kaju-...MohitzPari.Nikki_Titli-Preeti-

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
reserved
Aasthahere IF-Rockerz
Aasthahere
Aasthahere

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Sur!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
omg!!!!
ur finally here
missed u soooo much jaan
and congo 4 getting mjht forum's angel award
u deserve it yaar!
well how were/r ur pre-boards  going????
EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aasthahere

Sur!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
omg!!!!
ur finally here
missed u soooo much jaan
and congo 4 getting mjht forum's angel award
u deserve it yaar!
well how were/r ur pre-boards  going????
angel...........kya karu........busy with studies........aaj main poore 4 din baad online aayi..........and i missed u a lot.........a lot..............Cry
its not easy living without if and all members of my family and friends dont want me here........pre boards hain na.........and mahi and mini bhi jaan le lenge agar main yaha aayi...........
awwwwwwww..........angel to tu hain na angel.........Hug
pre boards ........chem was good and physics was horrible............i dont think mere 70 mein se 50 bhi aayenge..........it was damn difficult ..and upar se main paper dekhkar blank ho gayi.............Cry

Edited by Surbhi123 - 11 January 2011 at 11:43pm
cool_shwets Goldie
cool_shwets
cool_shwets

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged

OMG!! I loved the climax!! A perfect ending Hats off to u guys, brilliant work!!!!Clap

And yea, my heartiest congratulations to all winners!!Hug
~Shweta
-nautankidollz- IF-Sizzlerz
-nautankidollz-
-nautankidollz-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
omg sur u r  back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Go to top