Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

--/MJHT Member Awards cont\-- pg.39, 57 [done] (Page 51)

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Yamini.

OMFG...ROFL Aadhu, Rohan & Sheena's fans are Pari, Rags, Ritu, preeti and nikki....W*F...ROFL this is superrrrrr HILARIOUS! ROFL

RAGS...from when did u become a rohan fan ROFL ROFL i guess its the votes

Pari..ROFL aadhu and sheena fan...great going!! ROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL once i had joined the Rohan Ash AT just for a stint, and just appreciated Rohan a little bit, so people think im a rohan fan ROFLROFL whteverrrr!ROFL but what cracked me up was ..four of us got it together ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZ.MohitzPari.relentless.

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
ok before i move on to congrats everyone this special friend of mine post caught my attention Evil Smile so lets do her 1st LOL

Originally posted by CandYlicious_SG

A special thanks to sid who voted me for the Biggest Gunjan fan award.. ROFL   ROFL kamini fire pe oil dalna toh koi tujhse sekhay SleepyROFL n itni bhi khus mat ho ye tera award public display hai toh kisi bhi waqt i can chori it Evil Smile tera naam katkar khud ka naam likhdunga mein Evil SmileROFL Even though it must be really hard for him to do so.. Broken Heart  Broken Heart  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL chup karr villain kahekii SillyROFL ye vote to maine tujhe DONATE kiya hai CoolROFLBut thanks lot sid for that.. Embarrassed Cool  For me you are the sweeeetest bhai of this forum.. Embarrassed Thumbs Up gawd FINALLY u are making sense CoolROFL I hope in future you get your REAL Gunjan soon...  ROFL   nahi mujhe GUNJAN HEE chahiyeeeeeeAngryCryROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CandYlicious_S

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohitzPari-

44 pics of HIM.........are u kidding me????Shocked how much time did u take?:O...let me stare at all of them.......

I dont have words...I swear to GOD!! 

aww Paru actualli to be honest YEAH I was expecting a long speech from ya ROFL but u loved it soo much kii u reached a state of passing out meant everything to me ROFL u know sometimes actions speaks better WinkROFL i am realli realli happy that u loved it that much Heart u deserve it yarr Hug I shd thank RV too coz when she gave me this category i was jumping with joy coz as we ALLknow u were winning the max. votes so keeping u in mind and ur dedication, love and craziness for him i made that especially for ya Big smile i was making it more like a gift for ya then an award and i am glad that it became special for ya Heart dudee wat am i doing ?/ itna sensible thing how can i say ROFLROFL chal let me go back to normal Cool

wachiyafaguyakuwaaaaaaCool

that means u are welcome and thankyou both in MY language ROFLROFL

abt time ? erm i think i did spent a lil bit of time in adding effect on each of them but after that didnt took me much :)
.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yulZ

44 pics of HIM.........are u kidding me????Shocked how much time did u take?:O...let me stare at all of them.......

I dont have words...I swear to GOD!! 

aww Paru actualli to be honest YEAH I was expecting a long speech from ya ROFL but u loved it soo much kii u reached a state of passing out meant everything to me ROFL u know sometimes actions speaks better WinkROFL i am realli realli happy that u loved it that much Heart u deserve it yarr Hug I shd thank RV too coz when she gave me this category i was jumping with joy coz as we ALLknow u were winning the max. votes so keeping u in mind and ur dedication, love and craziness for him i made that especially for ya Big smile i was making it more like a gift for ya then an award and i am glad that it became special for ya Heart dudee wat am i doing ?/ itna sensible thing how can i say ROFLROFL chal let me go back to normal Cool

wachiyafaguyakuwaaaaaaCool

that means u are welcome and thankyou both in MY language ROFLROFL

abt time ? erm i think i did spent a lil bit of time in adding effect on each of them but after that didnt took me much :)

exactly sid.........I didn't want to scream and dance or anything..........that would have lessen the importance of this siggy....I do that everytime...and this is something special....I chose not to say anything...nor I was in a condition to speak!! this touched my heart!!! THANK U SO MUCH..thanks millions of times sid!! 

ur saying this means ALOT to me!!! It was a very special gift!!!!! and yeahh..if u wanna just imagine my situation.......just like urs ( if u would have seen 44 siggies of sanayaROFL

yulZ

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Yamini.

OMFG...ROFL Aadhu, Rohan & Sheena's fans are Pari, Rags, Ritu, preeti and nikki....W*F...ROFL this is superrrrrr HILARIOUS! ROFL

RAGS...from when did u become a rohan fan ROFL ROFL i guess its the votes

Pari..ROFL aadhu and sheena fan...great going!! ROFL

Approve thank u badi.......I love them u seeCoolLOL

relentless.

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
thank u so much everyone Hug love u all!! 

yulZ

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

exactly sid.........I didn't want to scream and dance or anything..........that would have lessen the importance of this siggy....I do that everytime...and this is something special....I chose not to say anything...nor I was in a condition to speak!! this touched my heart!!! THANK U SO MUCH..thanks millions of times sid!! AWW Paru thats realli sweet of you :) i am realli touched too for the fact that u decided to express ur happiness in a different and special way Embarrassed Embarrassed uufffffff thanx yarr Hug u alwayss bring a smile in my face :) n no need to say thankyouu yarr.. dosti mein no sorry no thankyou WinkLOL

ur saying this means ALOT to me!!! It was a very special gift!!!!! and yeahh..if u wanna just imagine my situation.......just like urs ( if u would have seen 44 siggies of sanayaROFLoo damn then tab toh tu gayi kaam se coz it would be same for me ROFL

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged

chal lets start .. Ladies & Gentleman or shd i say chotu ROFL please put ur black chasma one as my aqua torturing font plus rainbowlicious post is coming up CoolROFL

@Partner- OMGGGG !! Partner biggest MJHT fan Shocked Shocked seriously dude thats like equal to getting the Best director award ClapROFL i mean its the whole MJHT we are talking abt and u won it :O:O:O u deserve it yarr and i am glad everyone thinks so too Embarrassed Embarrassed..U must be jumping with so much joy nah as everything related to Arjun/Mayank u got it ROFLROFL And omgg u bunked ur office AGAIN ?? and woh bhi coz of too much happiness ROFLROFL yarr now i know why God made us meet ROFLROFLtu bilkul pagal hai  ROFL i can imagine wat state u have reached after seeing that biggest Arjun fan Shocked ambulance bulanay ka time bhi nahi mila hoga haina ?ROFL ishee khusi mein lets dance both together in sheela ki jawani DancingROFL and Oiee u got MARS one too Stern Smile dudeee tum toh chagaye yarrROFL ab ye tumhara adda jaisaa dikh raha hai BY GAWD ROFL mann truly deservable.. i dont know how many times i am gonna use that word but still i wont stop saying it .. u  deserved it all partnerBig smileROFL see ??ROFL 
and yarr AB k alawa u were other guy's fan too ? Shocked jhootni didnt tell me did ya ? Shocked aray i meant Rohan WinkROFL tu kabsee uska fan bangayi Stern SmileROFL humey bhi toh kahani sunaa ROFL and its realli realli shockinggggggggg that 4 girls made it up there ROFLROFLROFL i mean char ??:O:O:O four ??:O:O:ROFL

@Paru- ok wat do we have here Cool guruji and balika ruling all over the awards huh Stern Smile ek ne arjun ka sabkuch paliya aur dushri ne Mohit/samrat ka ROFL mann u both are one crazy guru-balika GeekROFL Anyways i SOOO SOO much agree with janta Approve Paru till now watever category u have won on including these ones u deserve it all Clap Clap when we talk abt Mohit or think abt him the 1st name that comes in our lips or fingers ROFL is ur name Smile and that is enough proof to show how much dedicated we think u are towards him Wink i do agree with ya each n every SamHitians out there is equally crazy lika ya and its all abt who shows it and who dont .. but i dont think there is any1 who doesnt Stern SmileROFL sab se sab besharams hai BY GAWDROFLbut STILL tum us gang ki leader ho toh award tujhe hee milna chahiye nah Cool mann Paru i amm soosooooosooooooooooooo happy for ya Hug
now comes the fun bitROFL
Adhiraj & Sheena- i think i saw this coming ROFLROFLROFL OMGG Paru i shd say way to go girl Clap today u have shown this whole world how imp these 2 are and especially sheena ROFL is for ya Smile ur VM on her which showed all ur love towards her hayeeeee Wink that was the ONLY thing that made it worth watching n not to fgt her day-brightening chaddis Big smileROFL gawd how come i never knew u were soo into her ROFLROFL adhiraj too thanx to that single post ROFL by the way Gunji ko bhi legayii aur ab meri sheena ko bhi ?? Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked u villainAngryROFLROFL mera dono biwi ko legayiiiiiiiiiiiiii CryROFLROFLROFLROFL 
btw just look at that smiling face of her in that siggy Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming dreamy yarr Day DreamingROFL
damn now i regret saying that Stern Smile i can see some khichai coming on my way Stern SmileROFL

@ Gaggu - YAYYYYYYY biggest Rati fan Cool OMG u cracked me up for pointing our that "bigget" mistake for RVROFLROFL sharp eyesight gagguClapLOL and RV mama u need check up CryLOLlol congratulations Gaggu Hug loooking at ur mayur creations and rati oness neele pani ki kasam jeena muskil kardiya hai aapne OuchROFL

@Sonali & Sumi- u two bachke rehra jara Evil SmileEvil Smile there's a possibility that ur siggies might disappear or be choried anytime Evil Smile as its published among us, the jantas ROFL. ab toh ye award ko mere haath se koi nahii bacha sakta Evil SmileEvil Smile i will cut off the names and then put mine Cool i think mine name will look better in it then u two Big smileROFL Loll jks.. congratss u two Hug i am sooo happy for u *cries inside*ROFL that i feel likeeeeeeee.. killing u twoAngryCryROFL

@mayurarti- oiee hoyee kya baat hai ID mein bhi arti aur biggest fan of  ARTI waah jee waah Cool chal eventhough i dont know ya but i am realli happy for ya Hug congoo songoo jee Wink

@Ragz- awwwwwwwwww Hug jhappiss raggu Hug i knew u would win it Cool eventhough i didnt stalked that much of the nominations LOL but still i knew my simplicity girl would win it Cool congrats Ragz Heart u deserve it sooooooooo soooooo much Approve i am realli happy that janta chose the right person as biggest Monaya fan Approve gawdd ur siggy is sooooooooo Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming simple yet veryyy heavenlicious Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming i wont chori ur siggy coz u are sweet Embarrassed par Sumi or Sona ko kaun bachayega Evil SmileROFLn oo ya i want to ask same Q i ask to nikki Stern Smile from when did u began to fall for Rohan ?Stern SmileROFLROFL u 4 made me remember that Krazzyy 4 movieROFLROFL that a history dudeROFLROFL

@myownarea- dudee u are so popular :O:O:O how come i have never talked to ya Ermm anywayss congrats on winning Biggest mayur award Hug truly deservable ;P

@Aahu- OMGGGGGGGGGGGGShockedShocked AAHU congratsssss Hug aww its sooo sweet how u got the Biggest sajan award Hug man i am soo happy.. all my friends got awardss and also the siggies are simplyy breathtaking Blushing Aahu aww u deserve it girl ;) Ragz and u both.. waahhhhhhhh i am jumping with joy Big smileLOL.. woooooooooohoooooooo Party

@Senny- i have seen u around but not much :) but congrats yarrr Hug

@Shruti- OMGG now that was sth ROFL all 3 in a row Stern Smile and woh bhi sabke sab related to benia Stern Smile join Paru and Nikki ka ganag yarr LOL many many manyy congratss Hug loving those siggies.. perfectly fits on ur dabba Wink

@Anu- awww meri sweeto u won the suhaani award Hug well she is a cute and nice girl so ya u are perfect for that award Big smile Congratss Big smile and oiee RV fan too :O:O:O:O:O that a new thing now LOL chal congratss for that too Hug

@RV- ok u and biggest ash fan ?Stern SmileStern Smile how come i never knew it mama Stern Smile if i knew it i would have made LOADSSSSSS of siggies of Ash for ur happiness nah CoolROFL chori pakdigayi WinkROFLROFL chal congrats MaaHug u deserved it ROFL

@Sabah- congratss yarr Hug u are like the advisor for us so u deserve it Big smile

@Preeti & Ritu- just like i said to Ragz u 4 shd make a gang now and name it krazzy 4ROFLROFL Seriously its like a history Stern Smile 4 made it to the winner ROFLROFL thats like the biggest breaking news ever ROFLjust like PS said anything can happen in MJHT yarr Cool coz its justt the BESTT Cool anywayss congrats u two Hug apni apni pyar kahani batadena mujhe like how u fell in love with him ?? was it 1st sight love or vagera WinkROFLROFL

n oo ya our lovely dovely rockign host .. honestly u guys deserve a standing ovasion from ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL of the members in IF Big smileClapClapClapClapClapClap jitna clap karoon utna kam hai LOL u guys have just rocked it all Cool

btw PS and RV mujhe ek baat ki shikaqat hai Stern Smile

Fatima: Ok.... Anyway, moving on. It's time for the biggest Sanaya fan

Ravjot: And surprisingly it's not SidStern Smile

Mimi: No wayShocked There's a bigger fan out there?Shocked

i will kill u two Cry .. waise bhi all thanx to Sumi my ghau had become fresh n upar see these lines Cry i am very khafa with u guys Cry

- - - - - - - - -

Siggymakers- mann awesomee siggiess Shocked Clap Clap Clap each one of them is like MARVELLOUSS StarStar

Edited by yulZ - 10 January 2011 at 1:26pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.MohitzPari.CandYlicious_Srelentless.ragzz.Nikki_Titli

Go to top