Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

--/MJHT Member Awards cont\-- pg.39, 57 [done] (Page 15)

XDevilsDesireX IF-Rockerz
XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CandYlicious_SG

Originally posted by yulZ

:OOOOOOOOOOOOO  *dead* Broken Heart  Broken Heart  No actually there is a love triangle,...  Big smileD'oh  ROFL  ROFL  oo please dream onROFL u and Paru are in diff world and i and gunji are in diff . so please enjoy ur trip  n dont bother us Big smileROFLPari is linked up with Ragini di too... Thumbs Down  ROFL  ROFL  So i still have HIGH chances.. Cool Blushing but she loves u more Wink did u see that she said u belong to her  now ROFL

Really..? Shocked  Shocked  ROFL  ROFL  Pariii..... Angry ROFL  Cry   ROFL  How can u do this to your candy.. Cry ROFL  ROFL  ROFL 

And u  i.e sid and gunjan are like mercury and pluto.. Smile  ROFL  Evil Smile So PYAAR IMPOSSIBLE.. Thumbs Down ROFL  ROFL Broken Heart
@bold-I totally Agree Candy Approve  ROFL

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BlueFairy-

[No  Embarrassed You are as Innocent as ME Evil Smile  Embarrassed  ROFL Stern Smile jhoot bole kauwa kaate Big smileROFLSee Even you agree Big smileSo why puting a Saaf Jhoot on your Sig Ermm ROFL it was meant for u *hmph* waise bhi i dont remember being NOT-KHAFA with ya Tongue Yeah I can see that BlackmailingErmm  ROFLBut don,t worry am not gonna fall for it  Cool ROFL it was not meant for u to fall in it anyway Stern SmileROFLReally but then why showing those fake tears Ermm ROFLactualli i am planning to be an actor so i was just practising ya know CoolROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XDevilsDesireX

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged

And u  i.e sid and gunjan are like mercury and pluto.. Smile  ROFL  Evil Smile So PYAAR IMPOSSIBLE.. Thumbs Down ROFL  ROFL Broken Heart
@bold-I totally Agree Candy Approve  ROFL
i understand i understand.. u guys are soo jealous of seeing our love nah EmbarrassedROFL

XDevilsDesireX

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged

Really..? Shocked  Shocked  ROFL  ROFL  Pariii..... Angry ROFL  Cry   ROFL  How can u do this to your candy.. Cry ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  oiee stop acting .. u already saw it too Stern Smile my stalking talent ya know CoolROFLROFL well serves u rgt .. u tried to cheat on Paru Thumbs Down

And u and gunjan is like mercury and pluto.. Smile  ROFL  Evil Smile So PYAAR IMPOSSIBLE.. Thumbs Down ROFL  ROFL Broken Heart pyarr hai possible.. u dont know wat happen at the end of the movie TongueROFL

Pari is two timing me.. Stern Smile  Unhappy  ROFL  And you are saying that i cheat on her....???  Shocked Shocked  *with dramatic music*  ROFL

XDevilsDesireX

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aasthahere

am here only Sb
seeing ur conversations and rofl emoticons u all r using in each post!ROFL
lol WB sissy Hug
haha ya its like our signROFL

XDevilsDesireX

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged

Pari is two timing me.. Stern Smile  Unhappy  ROFL  And you are saying that i cheat on her....???  Shocked Shocked  *with dramatic music*  ROFL

ya its you who is cheating on her *shakes head* u were saying that u are a gunji now Shocked and want me to respect ya Stern Smile so obviously Paru would be hurt nah Cry*sad emotional music*ROFLROFL

XDevilsDesireX

XDevilsDesireX IF-Rockerz
XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged

[No  Embarrassed You are as Innocent as ME Evil Smile  Embarrassed  ROFL Stern Smile jhoot bole kauwa kaate Big smileROFLSee Even you agree Big smileSo why puting a Saaf Jhoot on your Sig Ermm ROFL it was meant for u *hmph* waise bhi i dont remember being NOT-KHAFA with ya Tongue But it really suits your sigs,text Cool  ROFLYeah I can see that BlackmailingErmm  ROFLBut don,t worry am not gonna fall for it  Cool ROFL it was not meant for u to fall in it anyway Stern SmileROFLReally but then why showing those fake tears Ermm ROFLactualli i am planning to be an actor so i was just practising ya know CoolROFL Shocked   Shocked Really ? Shocked ShockedThen I must Say you really need practice Stern Smile ROFL

yulZ

Aasthahere IF-Rockerz
Aasthahere
Aasthahere

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Aasthahere

am here only Sb
seeing ur conversations and rofl emoticons u all r using in each post!ROFL
lol WB sissy Hug
haha ya its like our signROFL

ya it actually seems ur sign!
and am giggling here seeing all u people's postsLOL
and of course my mom!
as usual she thinks am doing sum nonsense on comp!ROFL
and now she's looking at me like is she in senses!!
ROFLROFL

yulZ

Go to top