Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

--/MJHT Member Awards cont\-- pg.39, 57 [done] (Page 11)

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishi_sajan

WOW no wonder D'oh ROFL I wanna ask does ur sis knows abt ur love? EmbarrassedROFL
no LOL
when i work in PSP while doing the reqs she sometiems pops out of nowhere and then she goes ooo so u are doing this instead of studying n then she runs to mom n says that i am looking at the pics of girls instead of studying Stern SmileROFL i alwayss get mad coz she never comes when i am working with gunji pics OuchROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XSilentWishesX

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yulZ

WOW no wonder D'oh ROFL I wanna ask does ur sis knows abt ur love? EmbarrassedROFL
no LOL
when i work in PSP while doing the reqs she sometiems pops out of nowhere and then she goes ooo so u are doing this instead of studying n then she runs to mom n says that i am looking at the pics of girls instead of studying Stern SmileROFL i alwayss get mad coz she never comes when i am working with gunji pics OuchROFLROFL

Aww poor u!Shocked @black ROFL ROFL ROFL Very bad ROFL  Wat does ur mom say on hearing this?Stern Smile
I can understand ur feelings lol ROFL

I always lock my room while watching sajan PRIVACY Big smile ROFL my mom wonders at times but i make her change her mind by talking abt some homeworks Cool ROFL

yulZ

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged

Aww poor u!Shocked @black ROFL ROFL ROFL Very bad ROFL  Wat does ur mom say on hearing this?Stern Smile well she shouts at me frm her room sayingg "study kar haan study kaar" but then the time she blows that to me is when she catches me watching some songs during my break Stern Smile she is like hamesha see aisaa hee karta hai instead of studying thats y u never do good in eggjam Stern Smile i am like mom its just this time i am taking rest but she never believes meStern Smile
I can understand ur feelings lol ROFLgawddd  i tell u the worst situation everROFL

I always lock my room while watching sajan PRIVACY Big smile ROFL my mom wonders at times but i make her change her mind by talking abt some homeworks Cool ROFLlolROFL i do that too.. i am like ican concentrate if the door is not closed ROFL but my sis is like a detective always stalks on me Stern SmileROFL i watch it at night when they are asleepROFL n my mom is like teling everyone that his beta studies whole night CoolROFL

XSilentWishesX

XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged

Aww poor u!Shocked @black ROFL ROFL ROFL Very bad ROFL  Wat does ur mom say on hearing this?Stern Smile well she shouts at me frm her room sayingg "study kar haan study kaar" but then the time she blows that to me is when she catches me watching some songs during my break Stern Smile which song?Ermmshe is like hamesha see aisaa hee karta hai instead of studying thats y u never do good in eggjam Stern Smileaww so sad! I can understand whenever i sit before computer she says the sameStern Smile.i am like mom its just this time i am taking rest but she never believes meStern Smile How long do u take rest? Stern Smile
I can understand ur feelings lol ROFLgawddd  i tell u the worst situation everROFL thats bad ROFL

I always lock my room while watching sajan PRIVACY Big smile ROFL my mom wonders at times but i make her change her mind by talking abt some homeworks Cool ROFLlolROFL i do that too.. i am like ican concentrate if the door is not closed ROFL *hi5* me too. but my sis is like a detective always stalks on me Stern SmileROFL WOW ur sis suspects uShocked ROFLi watch it at night when they are asleepROFL n my mom is like teling everyone that his beta studies whole night CoolROFL My mom too she is proud that her daughter studies till late night but the fact is start studying late night Stern Smile
yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged

well she shouts at me frm her room sayingg "study kar haan study kaar" but then the time she blows that to me is when she catches me watching some songs during my break Stern Smile which song?Ermm different hindi songs yarr ROFL she is like hamesha see aisaa hee karta hai instead of studying thats y u never do good in eggjam Stern Smileaww so sad! I can understand whenever i sit before computer she says the sameStern Smile. i dont know why mom are so shak khaing typ Stern Smilei am like mom its just this time i am taking rest but she never believes meStern Smile How long do u take rest? Stern Smile erm i actualli say to myself that it will be abt 5 mins but ya when i start taking rest i dont realise when it became sleeping time ROFL its like whenever i am caught i tel mom that i am restingROFL
I can understand ur feelings lol ROFLgawddd  i tell u the worst situation everROFL thats bad ROFL i knowww its like u have nth to say ROFL

lolROFL i do that too.. i am like ican concentrate if the door is not closed ROFL *hi5* me too. do u ? Shocked that the best reason isnt it ?ROFL but my sis is like a detective always stalks on me Stern SmileROFL WOW ur sis suspects uShocked ROFL ya coz i do the same to her nah ROFL i usually irritate her alot when she is in my computer toh ya revenge ROFLi watch it at night when they are asleepROFL n my mom is like teling everyone that his beta studies whole night CoolROFL My mom too she is proud that her daughter studies till late night but the fact is start studying late night Stern Smile ROFLROFL lol.. sometime i REALLI am studying but that applies ONLY during eggjam time ROFL i dont even sleep during those time Stern Smile

XSilentWishesX

XDevilsDesireX IF-Rockerz
XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
OMGGG Shocked   Shocked*rubs Eyes* Shocked  Stern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZXSilentWishesX

XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged

well she shouts at me frm her room sayingg "study kar haan study kaar" but then the time she blows that to me is when she catches me watching some songs during my break Stern Smile which song?Ermm different hindi songs yarr ROFLokROFL she is like hamesha see aisaa hee karta hai instead of studying thats y u never do good in eggjam Stern Smileaww so sad! I can understand whenever i sit before computer she says the sameStern Smile. i dont know why mom are so shak khaing typ Stern SmileIts bcoz we behave like this. Can u believe on thinking abt samrat i start smiling to myself. So it is obviousStern Smilei am like mom its just this time i am taking rest but she never believes meStern Smile How long do u take rest? Stern Smile erm i actualli say to myself that it will be abt 5 mins but ya when i start taking rest i dont realise when it became sleeping time ROFL its like whenever i am caught i tel mom that i am restingROFL Me too even now i m suppose to study! Cool ROFL I guess I gonna have an early morning Sleepy
I can understand ur feelings lol ROFLgawddd  i tell u the worst situation everROFL thats bad ROFL i knowww its like u have nth to say ROFL exactly Cool

lolROFL i do that too.. i am like ican concentrate if the door is not closed ROFL *hi5* me too. do u ? Shocked that the best reason isnt it ?ROFL but my sis is like a detective always stalks on me Stern SmileROFL WOW ur sis suspects uShocked ROFL ya coz i do the same to her nah ROFL i usually irritate her alot when she is in my computer toh ya revenge ROFLSid dont do that give her her privacyROFLi watch it at night when they are asleepROFL n my mom is like teling everyone that his beta studies whole night CoolROFL My mom too she is proud that her daughter studies till late night but the fact is start studying late night Stern Smile ROFLROFL lol.. sometime i REALLI am studying but that applies ONLY during eggjam time ROFL i dont even sleep during those time Stern Smile Aww me too. I also end up crying Stern Smile

yulZ

XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Ok guys me off!
Bye.tc. Hug

Go to top