I rest my case
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -Ravjot-

It's ok Preeti. Gaggu loves me😎 She even said it infront of my hubby Gurprit:

I rest my case

Jaago Jaago Jaago Subah Ho Gayi🀣

You've highly Mistaken ..... Gagu is My Twinno and We have also WON Mr. & Mrs. Sharma Award ... so you see i have PROOF that she's Mine

and she might have said that ....awien ..to please you ... as u know she has a BIG heart like Sallu😎 .,.... SO Me Wins and now I dont wanna hear anything from you and u better stay with Gur or Gur too wud Run away ... as it is ur so badnaaam
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
She'd never leave me😳 We have a janam janam ka rishta *hmph*
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Ravjot-

She'd never leave me😳 We have a janam janam ka rishta *hmph*

Great ...this Janam is Mine .... Try ur Luck in your nxt janam
Yeh Number philhal maujooood nahii hai ... Krupya agle janam try kareinπŸ˜†

@Page 62
Aashtha
Hello dear
how u doing?
Edited by -Preeti- - 13 years ago
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
double postEdited by -MohitzPari- - 13 years ago
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
now complete this thread and make US proud .......MODS....its ur turn now haha

I will try to post my thank u speech......If i feel like🀣...being lazy these days:S
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
gagan di,preeti di,ravz di,pragz,srurti-congrats..:)
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations to the winners..this was truly a great show put up by the mods..the posts were hilarious and entertaining.🀣.🀣., the siggies were beautiful,😍 😍..the atmosphere was bubbly😎,😎 the spirit was amazing....thank u mods..this was truely a treat for all the forum members..thank u..πŸ€—πŸ€—
myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ok, I have to do this... I always delay it and end up not thanking people on time..so this time around I m gonna do it nice n proper!! :)

Firstly Lovely hosting by Mimzzy (of whom am a fan 😎), Ravjot ( who knows me Mimi;s frnd πŸ˜† ) and Fatima (who doesnt know me at all πŸ˜† )

Thank u Gagan n Preeti for being 2 of the best mods everπŸ€— πŸ€—

Coming to the categories...thank u all so much for all these awards.. Like seriously ..I look like this 😲 ...Did I really win all those nice awards.. 😲 

Honestly I was taken aback when I saw the initial nominations..so many people had nominated me in various categories . It made me really happy (to be honest ) πŸ˜†

The thought of winning never occured though...So I was pleasantly surprised at the results....:)

Thank u sooo much alll those who voted for me and those who dint πŸ€—

Nicest Member: myownarea

It feels nice to be called nice :) So thank u :) I hope nice is cool, if isnt I'd still take uncool πŸ˜†

Most likely to become MJHT's creative: myownarea

Thank u once again folks πŸ€— Ofcourse this is the only show I care about and to be given such a title is indeed very humbling!! Though there have been times I've said out of sheer frustration that I cudve done that better, to think some of u also think that way is really sweet . Definitely an honour!! thank u :)

Most Gyaani Member:myownarea

Ermm... I'm not so sure if this meant to be good or bad 🀣 but yeah I have given gyaan to way too many people at too many times to back off and say I'm not.
To be honest I hate to give gyaan and listen to it 🀣 ...so I m assuming this is more on the general knowledge and awareness bit of it 🀣
Thanks anyways guys!! :))

Hugable Member:myownarea
πŸ€— πŸ€— Love ya n more hugs from me πŸ˜† πŸ€— πŸ€—

Most genuine member on forum: myownarea
Wow!! This is an absolute honour!!! :) I think I might cry !! This is an absolute honour!!
Thank u so much !!! Words really cant describe how it feels to be called genuine. thank u!!

Biggest MaYur Fan: myownarea
This one is AWESOME ...I love this award!! Cos I happen to have done some REALLY crazy stuff thanx to MN...From starting to watch this show(my first ever) to coming to the forum and  sending ou petitions to writing stories and one shots for the show to joining the Rati comeback mission and mails n calls and everything thats not a part of my regular life..its long and rather entertaining journey and I enjoyed this trip along with MN...
MN were the reason for all the awards above..so full credit to them :) cheers!!
I'll LOVE MN forever :)

Now some thank u notes :)

Thank u all ..this one is for all those who have become my friends for life πŸ€—
 Annie - u  r straightforward but equally misunderstood - love ur spirit  and the never say die attitude:)
 Deepti - ur protective instincts sets u apart and ofcourse drooling (Rolls eyes =)) )
 Tanu - sane to insane ...insane to sane..I love being around when u do the back n fro trips
 Debo - very young but very mature!! Love ur drooling as much as ur intelligent convos :)
 Mou - Love the way u get angry about the 2 people,the only ones to bring out the insanity in u..
Nidz - Sweet girl and always makes me blush (ok I try) with her lovely words :)
Sonal - she n I are quite the analysis partners, I like this dedicated, sincere, hardworking and crazy(only for *coughs* ) person ...
Nidzy - strange how I just got to know her though I have known her for long ..besides being the :biggest fan: the thing I love about her is her laugh, it has a melodic ring to it πŸ˜†
Miss the old HOL Gang - Aj muski Megha tops the missing from action list..
Jess - U know Jess ..A rose by any other name wud smell just as sweet :)
aise ek maahan vyakti ne kahaa hai :D Missing ur nautanki around jess.where r u?
Rinky - sorry abt that bhatking on FB :D but then u know u shud admit "the truth" to urself =))
Senny - come right back!! :) Love ya :)
Nehu -- my behana :)
Sabah - you taught me to really look into the depth of things! Every nuance is beautiful :)
Teju - on ur id- too cool for u -that what u r and will always be - too cool :)
Preeti - its always lovely having those convos with u :)
shinz - the young, sweet, smart kid who reminds me of me at that age :)
stuti - the sweetest girl around:)
nikki - the crazy one :)
Divya - ever so sweet !! :)
Thank u yams, ization, akki, swati, supriya,vinu, pallu, Rabi,susmi, amy, Ritu, Komal, fariaa,deblina, neith, zoah, zoya, mahi, naina..its a long long list and a dil se thank u to each one of u :)
Love ya all πŸ€—
Divya :)
Edited by myownarea - 13 years ago
iHeartMoi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nidzy has a melodic ring to her laugh πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£