Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Grateful to you? Hello .... its your Farz to make me Siggy and also you have to even in FUTURE, whenever i ask for one. Now i have 2 The Best Sig from you, one this and Other one is that Sajda one which u made for me and Gagu *SIGH*😍

Matlab u made those Sigs just bcoz i saved you from them?😡 Nirday, Nirlajj.....🥺 *Songs @ the BG - Kya Hua tera waada who kasam who irada* u thodofied my brham today
🥺🤣

Well ... I am ur kamchor Buddy all life ..... you remember we re-described this word at our Adda and you and Me were the Official Kamchor Buddies there😃. Its the one who does kaam but still is kaamchor
🤣

You know my dabbe ka halath and am so not gonna empty it .... usse khaali karna would mean like me have to just check those PM's and delete them as per their Importance and leave all my other works and am so not in mood to do it. Currenttly am in a Mood to Enjoy😎 So people can PM you that and you can mail them to me
🤣🤣🤣🤣 ...... you are my Buddy and u shud do it😃

Ravs
you and me need to RUN and Gagu is ANGRY on us and she's showing me 😡 here at MSN ...... *shoe uthake me RUNS*

rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Farz?😳 Kab se😳 *starts singing yeh kya hua🤣* Btw I dunno which siggy you're talking about😆 Oh wait I think I do. It's that ugly one😆 I'll make you a better one😆

Omg I love that song! The Kya Hua Tera Vaada one🤣 It's my fav gana🤣  What brham you talking about🤣

Maybe if you checked your PMs in the first place you wouldn't have had to see this day😆 I've only used up a bit more then half of my inbox space😆 Since I'm a nice person I'll deliver your msgs😆 What do I get in return?

Don't worry about Gaggu. Just direct her to me. Her being mad at me is nothing new🤣
Edited by -Ravjot- - 13 years ago
-Preeti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ravjot-

Farz?😳 Kab se😳 *starts singing yeh kya hua🤣* Btw I dunno which siggy you're talking about😆 Oh wait I think I do. It's that ugly one😆 I'll make you a better one😆

I am keeping this as the PROOF now .... that ur making us another Sig😆😆😆😆

Gaana is ur fav and also the person ssinging it is your Fav .... and Brham that you made all those Dil se ...... From bottom of ur Heart and that am ur Sachcha Frnd ....u broke my trust .....😡

Woman .... Stand at my place and then you would come to know .... People from not just SO but also other forums and channels PM us ... I wonder why us🤔 and so its being now over flowing and Yes i remember you saying that wish people had send you some PM's too as you feel lonely when people do not PM you and so now am fulfilling ur dreams. Now u get not just Pm's related to you but me too. So enjoy😆 and i believe you should give me something in return of fulfilling ur Dreams.😳

And Gagu ka No .... Great.... there I send her to you ... all the best and God Bless You😆
Aasthahere thumbnail
hey mods!
i mean Preeti Di and Ravz Di!🤗
Aasthahere thumbnail
huh
kisi ne nahin suna??😳
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi😃 What's up? =)

Originally posted by: -Preeti-

I am keeping this as the PROOF now .... that ur making us another Sig😆😆😆😆 Pics send kar and you'll get siggy😆

Gaana is ur fav and also the person ssinging it is your Fav .... and Brham that you made all those Dil se ...... From bottom of ur Heart and that am ur Sachcha Frnd ....u broke my trust .....😡 Drama queen😳

Woman .... Stand at my place and then you would come to know .... People from not just SO but also other forums and channels PM us ... I wonder why us🤔 You're famous that's why😆 and so its being now over flowing and Yes i remember you saying that wish people had send you some PM's too as you feel lonely when people do not PM you and so now am fulfilling ur dreams. Now u get not just Pm's related to you but me too. So enjoy😆 Oh yeah! I remember that🤣 Man you don't know how happy I got when I got my first PM from someone from this forum🤣 I was like jumping for joy🤣 And I like getting PMs😃 They're fun to read [sometimes😆] but me always too lazy to reply back🤣 and i believe you should give me something in return of fulfilling ur Dreams.😳 What do you want😆

And Gagu ka No .... Great.... there I send her to you ... all the best and God Bless You 😆 Thanks😆 Now lets hope I live to see another day😆

Aasthahere thumbnail
@ravs di hi di
school is opening tom.....😒

btw congo on ur kaamchor award!!👏😆
and frankly speaking ur sig is too cute😳
-Ocean.eyes- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
congo to all the winners👏
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@Preeti & Ravz: Badtameez people...making fun of my reserved posts. hmph!
You all badnaam me soo much... ufff especially preeti not that you dont know about my arm pain 👎🏼 Well am sure all my other friends will understand 😆 Sorry everyone for these reserved types of posts (unintentional), but i have carpal tunnel and most of the time due to excessive typing I get sharp pains in my right arm. So that is why I don't chat or type much on the forum and I keep my discussions very minimal, but still the love for you all is always greater :)

Ok so now let me get started
now look at this 🤓 besharmi ke hadd 😆

I just LOOOWWEEEEEEE working Preeti and Ravz!!! 🤣
They are such great human beings and such a blessing to mankind.
They are the best things that could have happened to IF and this world!!!!!
ufff
thats all the praising i can do for you two 😆

Coming to Mimi, Fanta, & Shruti:
Love you all sweethearts!!! 🤗
You are such beautiful, kind, and composed young ladies.
May God Bless You!!! Muaah!!!!!!

Now Coming to the Awards!!!!

Thank you soo much Everyone for voting for me for Best Vm maker!!!
Thank you soo much Ravz for the beautiful siggie!!!

Thank you soo much Everyone for voting for me for Best Avi maker!!!
Thank you soo much Pari for the beautiful siggie!!!

lol Thank you for this award....😆 I assume I am Mayank and Preeti Is Nupur 😆
Thank you soo much Ragini for the beautiful siggie!!!

Thank you soo much for this award!! Actually its funny as I think i am the biggest MN fan first and then everything comes after 😆 So i consider myself as the biggest MN fan. lol Anyhow I was told by Preeti that I need to share this award with her and I think she is very well deserving it if not more then me. 
Thank you soo much for the beautiful siggie!!!!

Awww such a lovely award!!! Thank you soo much Everyone!! I love you all as well
Thank you soo much for the beautiful siggie!!!

Thank you soo much once again!!! OH my i dont know if I am really soo creative, but thank you soo much. It will definitely encourage me to improve!!
Thank you soo much Kaju for the beautiful siggie!!!

Soo sweet of you all!!! Thank you soo much for this award!!! Muaahh!!!

I think you all are the angels or atleast most of you all 😉 😆
Thank you soo much Sid for the beautiful siggie!!! .

Thank you soo much Everyone for voting for this award!!!!

I think i have split personality as I can win the most sane and insane award at the same time 😆 hidden talent I guess 😆

Thank you soo much Everyone for this award! I think this is one of the best ones as it sort of proves to me that I did my job right somewhere down the road to where I have been convincing enough!!! 

Once Again Congratulations To All the Winners & Nominees... as I said even being considered as nominee shows the amount of love members have for you all!!
Thank you to all the sig makers!!! You all have done a BEAUTIFUL JOB!!!! Hats off to you all and your creativity!!!!
Last, but not the least Thank you to the wonderful hosts!!!! Muuahh!!!!!

Love
Gagan

Edited by Gaganjot.S - 13 years ago
-Preeti- thumbnail
Man
I dont beloeve this ..... Tareef ke naam pe you actually do my badnaami here?
I need a Lawyer now ...to SUE you ..... dont think ki preeti awaien choid degi .... i shall take my badla now

I dont believe she posted that screen shot there ... bass KUCH Tareef hi tho mangi thi .... kya gunah kiya ismein? Your Such a Sadu i say. And Tareef ki hai tho iss kadar as if we told u to do Gun Point pe

Originally posted by: Gaganjot.S

I just LOOOWWEEEEEEE working Preeti and Ravz!!! 🤣
They are such great human beings and such a blessing to mankind.
They are the best things that could have happened to IF and this world!!!!!
ufff
thats all the praising i can do for you two 😆

Jokes Apart .... i think i too have to thank a Few People which am gonna do later as abhi Mood Nahi Hai!

But am gonna take my badla now .... Ravs ... HELP!

@Ravs
now u being my Buddy .......
your making the Sig just for Me Only and not for Gaguand so this would be the badla from ME.

And baaki ka bhashan i shall give later as now i have to get my work done here ... .aaj ka quota khatam😕

Edited by -Preeti- - 13 years ago