EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: dolly18

omg sur u r  back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

dollllllllllllllllllllllllllll๐Ÿค—
MoNayaHolicPrag thumbnail
Thankyou for the funniest updater award glad to know i make so many people laugh! ๐Ÿ˜›
-SupriyaluvsMN- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congos 2 all d winners!!!!๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

a huge *jhappis* 2 all my fellow... MNians, ArTians, Ratz-junians who hav won !!!!!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

beauitful hostin mods!!! totally luvd it!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats:-Preeti,Gagan,Ravs,Nidheya, sonyfan28,pragya,arnab,loving_bird...
MJHT DT rocks...congrats everyone!all the awards are very well deserved๐Ÿ˜ƒ...including the kamchoor wala๐Ÿคฃ
NOW FOR MY FIRST EVER DT AWARDS!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ...
my very first job and i was put in the AKHADA of all the forums-MJHT Forum....i just handeled it for around barely 4 months but the experience was GREAT!!!!for both the good and the bad reasons,and i hope to continue being on the i-F DT!๐Ÿ˜Š
firstly thank you Gagan-since she was the one who asked my if i wanted to be a viewbie......thank you sooo..................much*hugs*
Then thank you Preeti-beacuse she helped me out a LOT at the begining-answering my REALLY stupid questions and helping me during my first few days,thank you so much*hugs*
Ravs-Because she was really sweet during my whole tenure,and the best and my most fav memebr to work with..*HUG!!!*
Mimi and Fatima-i havent worked with them much,but they have been awesum to interact with and helped me to learn a lot!*HUGS*
and ofcourse a specail thanks to Nikki,Aasthu,Rida,Affy,Devs,sur,Gunjan(my angel),Palak,Surbhi,Dolly,and everyone who voted me!!!!
thank you so so much!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
PS-awards kahatam???๐Ÿ˜”...but anyways the awards were great..congrats everyone!
love ya
shruti
Edited by shruti.nil - 13 years ago
..-Kaju-.. thumbnail
Awww the final set of awards are up! A huge congrats to all the winners..specially the dev team..

@Ravs di - LOL sooo you did it, you won the kaamchor award you wanted (even though I knew a while back because I made the sig๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฃ) 
And aww, you made the speech๐Ÿคฃ I thought ppl deserved to know about your kaamchor-ness..but it was a very nice speech haha...quite long too...see maybe your not as lazy as you think, oh wait, I lied.
๐Ÿคฃ Am very glad you liked the siggi. Took me a while looking for the pics haha.

Well done everyone who was involved with the awards...Ravs di, Mimi and Fatima - you guys were absolutely amazing, such rocking hosts...and the rest of the sig makers: Aahana di, Sid, Aish, Pari di, Ragini di, and Ravs di  - totally gorgeous work guys!

And I hope ppl liked their award sigs that I made๐Ÿ˜ณ

samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
congrats to all of u!
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
double post..sorry.. ):
Edited by -Aish129- - 13 years ago
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I think I might be owing something long over here :| I'll come back to this definitely, after I've had some good sleep...when I can think straight, I need to write something special for our DT..
When I feel okay enough to get back to my rofling self I promise something especially for Gagan, Preeti, Ravs..how can I forget you, Miz...and anyone I missed there (:
Thankyou so much to everyone for loving all your sigs so much! And Kajal thankyou so much...and as always your sigs were stunning...your italics fever is running onto me :S
anyway, will be back tomorrow (:
love...x
Edited by -Aish129- - 13 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
congoooooo to all d winners who gt awards in this last round....๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

special congoooo to u shrutz......๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—.........

really loveeeeeeeeeeeed d famjam siggie.....thnxx  a ton mods for thinkin tht.....n Ravz for makin tht.......๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

btw Kaju u did a perfect jobbbb in makin tht siggie for kaamchor dt member award.....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†....it ws d most perfect out of all d siggies in this last round.....๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ.....Ravz spl congo to u for winnin d award u wantd rite frm d beginnin......๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—...........

nywz MJHT mods thnxx a ton for hvin this mjht forum member awards session here...had a rockin time here in both nomination as well as award declaration threads....had many rockin moments coz of this awards thing.......will truly cherish all these.......

personally once again i wanna thank each n evry1 who nominated for me in diff categories n also spl thnx a ton to all those who voted for me in those 8 categories vich made me won 8 awards here.......๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—..........

n also once again congo to each n evry winner.......๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Kaju: Well you see I started that speech from when you said I should write one, which was a few days ago so if you think about it, it's a bit short๐Ÿคฃ

Ravs-Because she was really sweet during my whole tenure,and the best and my most fav memebr to work with..*HUG!!!*

Aww thanks๐Ÿค— I remember when you got promoted. I was hell bent on getting to know you๐Ÿคฃ You were a lot of fun to work with as well๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@ bold: You do know I'm gonna show that to everyone and rub it in their face right?๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by -Ravjot- - 13 years ago