Originally posted by: -Ravjot-

I should get around to posting the last set no?🤔

yeshhhhhhhhhh... fulfill ur 3 ka factor😆😆😆
Edited by .Divya. - 13 years ago
-nautankidollz- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: CandYlicious_SG

Yaaaay!   Thanks dolly for this service.. 😊  🤣  Can u murder sid from my side.. 😊   🤣 Cuz he threatened me and sonali that he will steal our Gunjan/Sanaya siggies.. 😭 😭 Save us from this chor please.. 😃  🤗  🤣  
🤗

ok i am on the job..😡sid where r thou n where is my knife??😈

btw ravz post the next set soon .. really waiting for it hee hee
-nautankidollz- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Aasthahere

wat if sumone wants to kill wid their own hands??🤔😈🤣
🤣

they arent allowed to do that..curently i am in a murderous range so only i can kill😆
Senny thumbnail
Hey Nikki thanks alot man. Are you really really serious, i have won the biggest Nupur fan award, GO MAN!🥳 Thank you so much to everyone who voted.

Thanks Nikki once again, i got to know about other people's victories through your awards too, Sabah has won the biggest Shilpa aunty award, ALRIGHT man, this is the most well placed award,😳 GO Sunshine go Sunshine! Now now even others are before i get beaten up!😆

Pari our Rockstar, go girl! Wow this is a record man, 16 awards! WOW Man! Divzzzzzzzieeeeeeee you won the biggest Mayur award, wah wah jee! I am soooo happy hehe and i know i sound so silly but what to do life is incomplete without this silliness hehe!

God bless all and Congrats to all!
Edited by Senny - 13 years ago
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
awww Senny🤗 hehe thank u so much!! thats really sweet of u!! mwahhhh

congo to u for winning the biggest nupur fan hun...u deserve that!!! it was a pleasure to make a siggy for u!! hugs
Senny thumbnail
Awwwwww thank you Sweetie🤗, Wow wowwwwwww man 16 awards, thats something!!!!!!

Pari where is the siggy you made? I want to put up all the ones Sabah sent me too, I so want to do it but man i don't know it just won't work, we are suppose to do that thing right? 
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Senny

Awwwwww thank you Sweetie🤗, Wow wowwwwwww man 16 awards, thats something!!!!!!

Pari where is the siggy you made? I want to put up all the ones Sabah sent me too, I so want to do it but man i don't know it just won't work, we are suppose to do that thing right? 

more than awards...I m glad for the fact that my friends- u all love me so much!!! I feel so lucky and proud to be part of u guys!! ❤️

that siggy is on page 39...........

I m confused....what do we suppose to do and u cant do??....are u talking about a slide show??
Senny thumbnail
Awwwwwwww you are so adorable and nice so why wouldn't you be loved Pari!🤗

No no Pari, the signature thing like where we put up these siggies. Oh great i would check out on pg 39, but then how to use them Pari. I was taught and i did that IMG thing but then it just won't work man. I am trying since half an hour.
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Senny

Awwwwwwww you are so adorable and nice so why wouldn't you be loved Pari!🤗

No no Pari, the signature thing like where we put up these siggies. Oh great i would check out on pg 39, but then how to use them Pari. I was taught and i did that IMG thing but then it just won't work man. I am trying since half an hour.

love ya...mwahhh....but u r more adorable than me...I mean it!!! everytime u stop me fighting with ur kind words😆😳.....a lot more mature and down to earth🤗

ohhhhh I see.....ok put [ IMG] and [/ IMG] ........Image's URL in the middle....

dont use any space between [ and I.....

Edited by -MohitzPari- - 13 years ago
Senny thumbnail
Awwwwwww so sweet Pari, hugsssssss. YAY i did but listen Pari I lovedddd the Nupur one and i want to that one too, i tried but it just won't fit in, can i use three?