--/MJHT Member Awards cont\-- pg.39, 57 [done] - Page 31

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by -Ravjot-

Do I have to give a speech?🤣

aww plz 🤣
WOW all r deserving people! I really love this update and the awards 😍 🤣

Congo Nikki di, Pari di, gagan, Sonali, Sumi, Mayurarti, Ragz di, Myownrea, Aani di, Shruti Violetscarf, Ravz, Preeti, Ritu.mjhtv and sabah 😳 🤗 🤗 🤗
Edited by nishi_sajan - 13 years ago
awwwww🤗  thank u guys for nominating me!!! congo to everyone!!!

Biggest Mohit and Samrat Fan- Well I guess its not ONLY me who deserve these awards!!!! each and every girl who has Mohit in her id....and even the ones who haven't🤣........all of us Love him like anything....I am really happy and proud that Mohit has one of the biggest and craziest group of fans who love him like anything....WE ROCK GIRLS!!!!😎
The only diff is that....some show their love and some dont!! I m telling this from my heart.......My each and every SGain friend deserves this award of being a biggest Samhit fan!! So these two are dedicated to my all sweethearts!! I love u all and ofcourse I love baby......more than anyone can think of!!❤️

Sheena and aadhu- NOW u dont expect me to share those too🤣...THATs ONLY mine😎 I m a PROUD aunty- aadhu fan!!!! sorry sid for taking ur wife away🤣.........YES I M THEIR BIGGGEESSST FAN🤣.......they have given endless rofling sessions to me and my friends!! :D

once again, OUR COOL HOSTS ROCK!! 
Edited by -MohitzPari- - 13 years ago
Congo Guruji, gagan, anu, sona, Ragi, divz, aani, senny, sabah, Ravz, shruti, candy, and all...sorry I missed someone!!

@ Ragi - My sweetheart❤️....u deserve these awards of being biggest MS fan the MOST!!!! I love u...really happy for u!!! 

@ aani- aww my ROCKSTAR!!!! yepieee....biggest SG fan..yeahh u r jana!!! well deserved!! I m missing SG and missing u!! love ya!!

@ guruji- humm u r on a roll hun....I love u so much!! i hope u liked that AB siggy!!! mwahhh

@ Candy- aww my gunji......we compliment eachother like anything🤣😎 congo!! mwahh

@ ravz- huh?? ...since when??:OO🤣.....congo shongo ji....mwhah..love ya!

@ anu and sona- congo to u guys!!! I love u both and missing u guys!! 

congo to all d winners gagan,senny🤗
^ Since now?🤣 I was talking to Amina a few days ago and told her out of the new characters I liked Ash. I didn't know everyone else knew as well🤣
u r popular u see😎 we know about ur likes and dislikes!! the king of our kingdom😆
RV, i think u got the wrong siggy for the biggest samrat fan 🤔

PS: i just woke shut down my computer and then went to sleep and then again woke up just to say this 😳🤣 i am using lappy now .. n ya going to sleep 😆 already 2 am now 🤣
Its ok Sid........I think Ravz told Aish to make Samrat of the forum siggy instead of biggest samrat fan by mistake......so I have two samrat of the forum siggies hehe

but who cares as long as there is my baby in it🤣........I just his siggy anyways....☺️
Edited by -MohitzPari- - 13 years ago
OMGGGGGG ...i feel absolutely proud to be their fan, this cant get better...i just wanted this award and i was actually expecting it...gosh i feel lucky to having bagged this one..Thanks to all who voted for me guys ..i seriously cant thank you guys enough 🤗 🤗

Aani this sig is absolutely gorgeous ❤️ ahhh love the way they look at each other 😍