Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles Sunday - Bachelors Party (Page 7)

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ix2u

Originally posted by divareena

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by divareena

[QUOTE=divareena]hi to all crazies HugHug

hia crazies.................Hug
lovely morning today isnt it???? i got up early to just for the thread.........wanted o discuss maans bachelors party with u guys!!!!!!!!!!!!
abhi to maaneet mujhe chain se sone bhi dete.....!!!!!!!!!

We all agreed to have a discussion thread on sundays. It can be about GHSP or any other topic.  
This is my first sunday thread, please let me know if you want me to change anything in this thread.Smile Thank you to aash for the suggestion.Smile

u welcome reena...........u did grt........u elaborate perfectly on my bachelors wala idea..i was just ROFL when i read some of ur pts.awesome dawsome ree......u n spee can very soon be in league with the evil sisters......right ixu n deeps?????????????

I have posted it early so you can start your discussions. I have made some comments in blue and and join later for the discussions.Smile

Lets discuss MAAN'S BACHELOR PARTY especially on the following topics:

waittttttttttttttttttttt.........first let me just drool at my imagination......................Day Dreaming
sexy sexy maannnnnnnnnn...................hopefully with an unbottoned shirt..................Embarrassed And if you all faint by seeing maan in unbuttoned shirt, how would I wake you. I may have to use some smelling salt on you allROFLROFLROFL
mai kitna bhi kahu............clothes will not disappear totally.so will make do with this picture...............LOL

1) Who is going to organise the party? I hope its not arjun. Dead I think it may be adi. I think it would be better if romoe organised it as there would be lots of girls present and would love to see maan and pandeji's reaction to this.  ROFLROFLROFL
 adi n romeo will do organising..they are the ladkewale na...........imagine romeo imagining himself amidst loads of girls.and pandeyji with his chi chi.........!!!!!!!!!! i think it shud be like a surprise to maan.cozz i dont see our shareef shareef munda agreeing to it.............LOL usko aankhon ke ishare ke ilawa aur kuch soghta hi nahi hai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Angry agree with you that romeo would be more fun at orgainising it LOL

2) Who should be allowed to the party? I am not sure if we should send Manisha to the party as I fear for Maan's safety.ROFL But it would be fun to see maan run from ManishaROFL
anyone n everyone will do......so long as my tv screen is filled with the image of maans sexy bare chest i dont care a damn!!!!!!!!!!LOL lool just make sure you dont' faint while watching the episode.

3) What scene would you like to see at the party? I would love to see Maan drunkROFLROFL, he sees Geet everywhere and starts dancing with the girls present at the party thinking its Geet. Geet comes and sees this and does a sexy number to attrack maan. Maan having a hangover the next day and Geet teasing him
ok i wud like to see the guys spiking maans drink...hes totally drunk.seeing geet everywhere.........LOL
then SKJ starts...with our very own manishaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa dancing to it..........Wink.
maan imagines its geet.............he stares at her with his badi badi aakneh(aur kuch to karega nahi!!!Angry) then they caome reaaly close...............(culmination of all of manishaaaaaaaaaaaaaas fantasyyyyyyysssss!!!!!!!!!!!!)...........ROFL
just imagine his face when he realises who is in his arms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ROFL great scene we all want to see,loool can you imagine maan's reaction when he realises the truth.ROFL

5) Explain why and how Geet would show up at Bachelors party. Maybe Annie will tell Geet about what happens at bachelors parties and Geet would get worried about Maan and goes to save him.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
ne n geet hear about it............and crash it at annies insistence.......n geet also curious to seee whats happening.....
so they crash the party............LOL lool can you imagine Geet's reaction if she sees maan and manisha doing a romantic duet.ROFL

6) What would she wear? I would like to see Geet wear a dress like the red one so we can see maan's reactionEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
the article said both will be wearing hot n sexy clothes..imagine maans reaction to this.........all boys staring open mouthed at geet.maan getting angry n possessive loool i like seeing maan getting very jealous, it adds more fun to the partyROFLROFLROFL
7) Who would you like to see dance to sheila ki jawani - Geet or Manisha? ROFLROFLROFL it would be funny to see maanisha trying to get a dance with Maan. Lool i wonder what maan will do.
ok an alternate scenario...some girl dancind to SKJ...maans imagination me geet.....so he dancing.since its maaans bachelors this girl trying to woo maan.maan allows this girl to come close coz he thinks its geet.................then dhishooooooommmmmm........geet arrives n gets angry.......seeing maan n this girl ina compromising position..........(girls keep in mind we get to see maaneet doing all this coz we seeing maans imagination!!!!)Embarrassed
then how will maan patao????????
reminds me of disco night.......... loool maan would have to run and hide from geet for a few days as geet is definately going give a good hearing ROFL

aash Hug - see my comments in pink

reenaaaaaaaaaaa......................think beyond the smelling salts....................!!!!

i wud prefer a get-up-kiss from maaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.................Day Dreaming

can u arrange that for me??????????????Wink
I can try to arrange for maan to kiss you/EmbarrassedEmbarrassed. However you may need permission from all his other wives. Embarrassed

aash, u can get a kiss from Maan..on ur forehead... as thats the only place he's kissing, other than with me of course LOLLOLLOLLOL
now now  girls no arguing about maan, i really don't want to do a timetable on where maan can kiss you or not. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrno

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
no timetables necessary this time.. as Maan is so shy...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
@ reena----------- u need like a log book................with diff columns..who---when---where-----how many times---etc etc etc....WinkWinkWinkWinkWink

@ixu------- we will start with the forehead.and progress further.................i kno he does not do anything except forehead n hand........................thats where i come in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WinkWinkWinkWinkWink

i'm to besharam.wudnt mind jumping on him..............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

tu dream karti reh......about SR.......never gonna happen babes.....CryCryCryCryCry

RajeevGurtiFansptrno

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
hey crazies!!!!!!!

how was ur sunday!!!!!! mines was so tiring!!! travelled for good half of the day in train etc etc!!!!

[QUOTE=divareena]

1) Who is going to organise the party? I hope its not arjun. Dead I think it may be adi. I think it would be better if romoe organised it as there would be lots of girls present and would love to see maan and pandeji's reaction to this.  ROFLROFLROFL
i want i want geet to organise the maan's bachelor party and give him a shock of his life and a surprise date..( gues gues))

2) Who should be allowed to the party? I am not sure if we should send Manisha to the party as I fear for Maan's safety.ROFLROFL But it would be fun to see maan run from ManishaROFL

( hey without manisha.. there is no bachelor party.. love to see maan running ansdmanish rchasing him for  a kissy wissy!!!)

3) What scene would you like to see at the party? I would love to see Maan drunkROFLROFL, he sees Geet everywhere and starts dancing with the girls present at the party thinking its Geet. Geet comes and sees this and does a sexy number to attrack maan.

Maan having a hangover the next day and Geet teasing him.ROFL

maan drunk and manish taking the chance an dgibving maan a kiss.. maan so drunk that he think geet gave him a kiss and try to catch hold of manisha,,, athen we wiull see maan chasing manisha!!!

romeo,adi, pandeji confused think actual.l.y what the hell is happening between these two!!!ROFLROFLROFLROFL

arjun thinking.. yeh mein kis aadmi ke behen ke saath pyaar karne lagaa.. now i am confused....ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

5) Explain why and how Geet would show up at Bachelors party. Maybe Annie will tell Geet about what happens at bachelors parties and Geet would get worried about Maan and goes to save him.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

adi will give geet a call and say.. that he thinks she shhould come and see what has happened to her onbe and only maan sir!!! and cuts the calls.. geet thinks something big has happned ( while here maan is chasing poor mansiha)

6) What would she wear? I would like to see Geet wear a dress like the red one so we can see maan's reactionEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.

(Geet will wear a red skirt and white simple top)

7) Who would you like to see dance to sheila ki jawani - Geet or Manisha? ROFLROFLROFL it would be funny to see maanisha trying to get a dance with Maan. Lool i wonder what maan will do.

( maan will give manisha a pat on his bum ROFL)

hey my repliues in purple!!!!

sptrno

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged

@ reena----------- u need like a log book................with diff columns..who---when---where-----how many times---etc etc etc....WinkWinkWinkWinkWink

@ixu------- we will start with the forehead.and progress further.................i kno he does not do anything except forehead n hand........................thats where i come in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WinkWinkWinkWinkWink

i'm to besharam.wudnt mind jumping on him..............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

tu dream karti reh......about SR.......never gonna happen babes.....CryCryCryCryCry
u forgot me!!!!!Cry

sptrnoLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maneet1985

u forgot me!!!!!Cry

where i forgot u sweety??????????????ConfusedConfusedConfused

sptrno

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maneet1985

u forgot me!!!!!Cry
dont' worry I will do a log book and i will be the adminstrator for it. LOLLOLLOL Don't worry maneet I have not forgotten you,Smile

craziekudi

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeev the best

good post reena.really loved the idea.Clap

1.i think the party will be organised by adi and gang....i really love their antics....it would be great funTongue.

2.manisha.....after the flying kiss ....i would want to see what he does....i would love to watch maan's reaction to it...Wink lool i can imagine maan running after maanisha doed thisLOLLOLLOL 

3.tub wala scene was not properly finished i mean we didn't see msk stripping...Winkcome tio think of it we haven't scene msk stripping for a long time....how about that....i am sure girls would love that.WinkLOL i am up for that idea, you may need to reserve a place for all of us at the hospital as we all are going to faint. LOL

4.hmmm....maybe geet will come to know what happens to bachelor parties from annie maybe and like she followed maan in the disco....she will get jealous......again...Big smile me would love to see a jealous geet and trying to take maan away from thereLOL

5.something similar to the tub wala scene.geet was looking awesome in it.Smile

6.sheela....manisha......but geet may join him.WinkLOL loool that would be a sight to seeLOL
Hug see my comments in green above

Edited by divareena - 09 January 2011 at 2:00pm

Go to top