Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

craziekudi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey crazies!!!!!!!

how was ur sunday!!!!!! mines was so tiring!!! travelled for good half of the day in train etc etc!!!!

[QUOTE=divareena]

1) Who is going to organise the party? I hope its not arjun. 🤢 I think it may be adi. I think it would be better if romoe organised it as there would be lots of girls present and would love to see maan and pandeji's reaction to this.  🤣🤣🤣
i want i want geet to organise the maan's bachelor party and give him a shock of his life and a surprise date..( gues gues))

2) Who should be allowed to the party? I am not sure if we should send Manisha to the party as I fear for Maan's safety.🤣🤣 But it would be fun to see maan run from Manisha🤣

( hey without manisha.. there is no bachelor party.. love to see maan running ansdmanish rchasing him for  a kissy wissy!!!)

3) What scene would you like to see at the party? I would love to see Maan drunk🤣🤣, he sees Geet everywhere and starts dancing with the girls present at the party thinking its Geet. Geet comes and sees this and does a sexy number to attrack maan.

Maan having a hangover the next day and Geet teasing him.🤣

maan drunk and manish taking the chance an dgibving maan a kiss.. maan so drunk that he think geet gave him a kiss and try to catch hold of manisha,,, athen we wiull see maan chasing manisha!!!

romeo,adi, pandeji confused think actual.l.y what the hell is happening between these two!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣

arjun thinking.. yeh mein kis aadmi ke behen ke saath pyaar karne lagaa.. now i am confused....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

5) Explain why and how Geet would show up at Bachelors party. Maybe Annie will tell Geet about what happens at bachelors parties and Geet would get worried about Maan and goes to save him.😳😳

adi will give geet a call and say.. that he thinks she shhould come and see what has happened to her onbe and only maan sir!!! and cuts the calls.. geet thinks something big has happned ( while here maan is chasing poor mansiha)

6) What would she wear? I would like to see Geet wear a dress like the red one so we can see maan's reaction😳😳😳.

(Geet will wear a red skirt and white simple top)

7) Who would you like to see dance to sheila ki jawani - Geet or Manisha? 🤣🤣🤣 it would be funny to see maanisha trying to get a dance with Maan. Lool i wonder what maan will do.

( maan will give manisha a pat on his bum 🤣)

hey my repliues in purple!!!!
craziekudi thumbnail
Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

@ reena----------- u need like a log book................with diff columns..who---when---where-----how many times---etc etc etc....😉😉😉😉😉

@ixu------- we will start with the forehead.and progress further.................i kno he does not do anything except forehead n hand........................thats where i come in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😉😉😉😉😉

i'm to besharam.wudnt mind jumping on him..............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😆😆😆😆😆

tu dream karti reh......about SR.......never gonna happen babes.....😭😭😭😭😭

u forgot me!!!!!😭
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: maneet1985

u forgot me!!!!!😭

where i forgot u sweety??????????????😕😕😕
divareena thumbnail
Originally posted by: maneet1985

u forgot me!!!!!😭

dont' worry I will do a log book and i will be the adminstrator for it. 😆😆😆 Don't worry maneet I have not forgotten you,😊
divareena thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajeev the best

good post reena.really loved the idea.👏

1.i think the party will be organised by adi and gang....i really love their antics....it would be great fun😛.

2.manisha.....after the flying kiss ....i would want to see what he does....i would love to watch maan's reaction to it...😉 lool i can imagine maan running after maanisha doed this😆😆😆 

3.tub wala scene was not properly finished i mean we didn't see msk stripping...😉come tio think of it we haven't scene msk stripping for a long time....how about that....i am sure girls would love that.😉😆 i am up for that idea, you may need to reserve a place for all of us at the hospital as we all are going to faint. 😆

4.hmmm....maybe geet will come to know what happens to bachelor parties from annie maybe and like she followed maan in the disco....she will get jealous......again...😃 me would love to see a jealous geet and trying to take maan away from there😆

5.something similar to the tub wala scene.geet was looking awesome in it.😊

6.sheela....manisha......but geet may join him.😉😆 loool that would be a sight to see😆

🤗 see my comments in green above
Edited by divareena - 13 years ago
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ix2u

Hey what about me.....I'm definitely not going to settle for the forehead.......Maan ke shaadi se pehle hum sab ek bar chance to le le.......baad me toh Geet pass bhi bhatakne nahin dengi😆