Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles Sunday - Bachelors Party (Page 5)

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

"OUR NAME IS CRAZIES.............

CRAZIES KI JAWANI................

WE ARE TOo BESHARAM FOR U.............

PAR TU HAMARE HAATH NA AANI..............."

sad but true Cry
good one aash...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142bharkhasptrnoLoquacious_Aash

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Hug
Originally posted by sptrno

DancingPartyu welcome reena...........u did grt........u elaborate perfectly on my bachelors wala idea..i was just ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL when i read some of ur pts.awesome dawsome ree......u n spee can very soon be in league with the evil sisters......right ixu n deeps?????????????......

aash now i'm in a mood of all masti funPartyDancing.......naughtiness jealousy possessiveness passion romanceWinkWinkWinkLOLLOLLOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.......akhir woh zindagi kya jisme yeh sab nahinLOLWink.........aash i guess i'm already in that league of evil sisters just be careful i might beat even u and ur crazy imaginations......jus kidding mein student hoke guru ko kaise hara sakti huLOLWinkEmbarrassed..............so bring it on girls......let's make bachelor' party rocking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my replies in red

Sptrno – Hug lool the idea of a budda mil gaya for arjun and annie. Loool would love to see maan's reaction at so many guys at the party and it would be good if all them wanted to dance with Geet. Lets see how he reacts to that. ROFL ROFLROFLROFL Don't worry I am also in the league of evil sistersROFLROFL

Your answer to "just waiting for the burst darling.just waiting for the burst..............aaj kal uske ilawa aur kuch sughta hi nahi hai!!!!!!!!!!! 2 - lool lets hope we all don't faint by then.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrnoLoquacious_Aash

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged

@reena ...

it's ok yaar ... any how i was out ... most of the time today ... luckily i saw the thread ... & commented ...Hugaccepted ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnoLoquacious_Aash

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=divareena]hi to all crazies HugHug

hia crazies.................Hug
lovely morning today isnt it???? i got up early to just for the thread.........wanted o discuss maans bachelors party with u guys!!!!!!!!!!!!
abhi to maaneet mujhe chain se sone bhi dete.....!!!!!!!!!
'Mujhe Neend Na Aaye, Ho
Mujhe Neend Na Aaye, Mujhe Chain Na Aaye
Koi Jaaye Zara Dhoondke Laaye
Na Jaane Kahan Maan Kho Gaya
'
ROFLROFLROFL
just imagine aashu sitting on the bed and singing this in the middle of the night
ROFLROFL

u welcome reena...........u did grt........u elaborate perfectly on my bachelors wala idea..i was just ROFL when i read some of ur pts.awesome dawsome ree......u n spee can very soon be in league with the evil sisters......right ixu n deeps?????????????
definitely..shes already half there... soon it would be evil quadruples Wink

2) Who should be allowed to the party? I am not sure if we should send Manisha to the party as I fear for Maan's safety.ROFL But it would be fun to see maan run from ManishaROFL
anyone n everyone will do......so long as my tv screen is filled with the image of maans sexy bare chest i dont care a damn!!!!!!!!!!LOL
aash, what an image.. not that im not dreaming about Maan's sexy bare chest 24/7...stilll

sptrnoLoquacious_Aash

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

[QUOTE=neeraj268]

hi to all crazies

reena....its a good idea to open a thread  for discussion on sunday, I welcome it wid open armsHug

1) Who is going to organise the party?

rondu kahin ka
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

2) Who should be allowed to the party?

manisha running after drunk maan..........i am already imagining.....bechara maan izzat bachane ke liye running for cover ROFL haila maan kaise bachega  
geet hai na uski izzat bachane..............EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedmaan is drunk.so he will mistake manishaa for geet.........ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

3) What scene would you like to see at the party?

I would love to see Maan drunkROFLROFL, even i would love to see maan drunk n then may be talks to a girl (thinking its geet) about how he fell in love wid geet.  he has never talked abt the fact that he tried to keep away from geet initially but cdnt stop himself. it wd be great fun to hear. something like," tum ne mere dil mein ghar bana liya yaar, tumhe dekhte hi mujhe kuch ho jaata hai" ROFL
dont remind me ......uk kno i still get goosebumps when i rem maan saying" kuch kuch hota hai geet" in his super sensous husky voice.................Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

4)Maan having a hangover the next day and Geet teasing him.ROFL

absolutely, some fun time is due now, when geet is at her hilarious best n maan gets embarrased ........... i love to see maan getting embarassedBig smileBig smileBig smile
 geet shud pretend to be angry n tell him about his ashleel harkate the previous night..............she can add little mirchi masala to it.....................then maan manaofying his geet............

5) Explain why and how Geet would show up at Bachelors party. 

bachelor's party is happening on terrace when  geet is sent for pre bridal session at a parlour. geet comes back home to catch the extended bachelor's party. geet is zapped to see maan drunk n dancing n is reminded of day when she hugged maan for the first time.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

6) What would she wear? I would like to see Geet wear a dress like the red one so we can see maan's reactionEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.

7) Who would you like to see dance to sheila ki jawani - Geet or Manisha? ROFLROFLROFL it would be funny to see maanisha trying to get a dance with Maan. Lool i wonder what maan will do.

I so want to see Maan saying like the lines below, I couldn't get over it when he said that to Geet last time par Daadi ne aake poora scene bigad diya, woh nahi aati then wonder what could have happened, so Bachelor party mein definitely aisa kuch ho sakta hain, can't waitDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

it wd be great fun to hear. something like," tum ne mere dil mein ghar bana liya yaar, tumhe dekhte hi mujhe kuch ho jaata hai" ROFL
dont remind me ......uk kno i still get goosebumps when i rem maan saying" kuch kuch hota hai geet" in his super sensous husky voice.................Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
 drdee142 - HugHugHug I agree that manisha at the party would add an extra tadka to the fun. ROFLROFLROFL i love that dialogue of maan on kuch kuch hota hai. I think we all also feel kuch kuch hota hai when he says that. ROFLROFLROFL

drdee142sptrnoLoquacious_Aash

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged

ix2u -HugMaan drooling on Geet dancing on SKJ would be so good to see.

sumona_mona28 - Hug I think it will be Romeo and Adi organising the party.

SakshiGarg - Hugl can so imagine pandeji saying "dekhiye sukumari ji!!!! aap apne hath kripya humare tan se door hi rakhen nhi to ghor anarth ho jayega"

I agree that we all want to see a passionate hug. EmbarrassedI would love to see maan and geet partying alone and looking into each others eyes. LOLLOLLOL

ixxusptrnoLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ix2u

who wants SR br shaadi?????????????Wink

me....me.............me.................

me...me...me...me...me...me *jumping up and down*

let me rephrase the quetion..............................who wants SR with MAAN??????????????????????????WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

drdee142divareenasptrno

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=ix2u][QUOTE=aashluvsmaan][QUOTE=divareena]hi to all crazies HugHug

'Mujhe Neend Na Aaye, Ho
Mujhe Neend Na Aaye, Mujhe Chain Na Aaye
Koi Jaaye Zara Dhoondke Laaye
Na Jaane Kahan Maan Kho Gaya
'
ROFLROFLROFL
just imagine aashu sitting on the bed and singing this in the middle of the night
ROFL
oh my god.............ixu.............ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
i prefer this song...........
aash seductively singing......
"honto pe bas tera naam hai....
tujhe chahna mera kaam...
tere pyaar me paagal hu....subah shaammmmm..........
maanu i love u do u love me.....
maanu i love u do u love me????????"

definitely..shes already half there... soon it would be evil quadruples Wink
ixu our aim is to convert all the crazies....see good start with spee n reena..........
aash, what an image.. not that im not dreaming about Maan's sexy bare chest 24/7...stilll

we aim to plz darling..........if maans bare chest is what u want....then thats what u get!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 SmileSmileSmileSmile

ixxusptrno

Go to top