Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles Sunday - Bachelors Party (Page 3)

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
@aash...........ab itna intezaar kiya hai toh aur tode din hi sahi........MSK gentleman hai yaar woh shaadi se pehle kuch nahi karega........are yaar uska track record dekake woh shaadi ke baad bhi karega ya nahi pata nahi yaarWinkLOLEmbarrassed..............i guess hamari sherni ko hi initiative leni padegi woh bhi ab tak samaj chuki hai munda toh kuch karta nahi toh muje hi kuch karna padega.....rem her seducing Maan bathroom scene yaarWink........so that was her 1st attempt but failed but Geet is going to try again and again like dadi said yest u shud never give up until u succeedWinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..........MAANEET ne muje itna besharam bana diya hai yaar ab muje apna mu chupane ke liye bhi koi jagah nahi milegiLOL........actually mein kyun chupu when it comes to MAANEET everything is chalta hai right?!WinkWinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by sptrno - 09 January 2011 at 12:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxu

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ix2u

Originally posted by divareena

hi to all crazies HugHugHug
morning crazies
HugHugHugHugHugHugHug
hiya sis.............HugHugHugHugHugHugHug

We all agreed to have a discussion thread on sundays. It can be about GHSP or any other topic.

This is my first sunday thread, please let me know if you want me to change anything in this thread.Smile Thank you to aash for the suggestion.Smile

I have posted it early so you can start your discussions. I have made some comments in blue and and join later for the discussions.Smile

Lets discuss MAAN'S BACHELOR PARTY especially on the following topics:

1) Who is going to organise the party? I hope its not arjun. Dead I think it may be adi. I think it would be better if romoe organised it as there would be lots of girls present and would love to see maan and pandeji's reaction to this.  ROFLROFLROFL
yeah definitely not Arjun, sometimes i wonder if he has a romantic bone in his body... specially last night Wink
Romeo should organize it... as hes a lady's man.. he would know what to do.. and ofcourse would invite loads of girls... Pandeyji's reaction would be worth watching if there are all girls... but more than Maan i want to see Geet's reaction, when she finds out that there were lots of girls LOL & Maan to make do a bit of masti with Geet about enjoying being with all those girls..
or better yet, Geet crashing the bachelor party when she finds out about the girls... LOLLOLLOL
hmmmm........maan teasing geet.......is the bachelors in a disc????????????
geets dialogue about nangi-oungi ladkiya doing dhak dhak.immediately comes to mind.....LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLi want to see geet ordering maan not to go........then maan will be like ab tak shaadi bhi nahi hui tum abhi se order de rahi ho???????LOLLOLLOLLOL
and will go away in a bid to tease geet......
geet will get curios n jeolous n will go peeche peeche.........Big smileBig smileBig smile

2) Who should be allowed to the party? I am not sure if we should send Manisha to the party as I fear for Maan's safety.ROFLROFL But it would be fun to see maan run from ManishaROFL
well without Manishaaaaa, the party wont be the same.. have to agree with that..
Adi sir, Romeo, Pandeyji, Manishaa are must have's... Arjun a must not have Wink
....ixu read my reply to this part in my analysis n comment plzzzzzzzzzz.........WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

3) What scene would you like to see at the party? I would love to see Maan drunkROFLROFL, he sees Geet everywhere and starts dancing with the girls present at the party thinking its Geet. Geet comes and sees this and does a sexy number to attrack maan.

Maan having a hangover the next day and Geet teasing him.ROFL
love ur idea... would let u know if i can think of something else, but would love to see Geet crashing the party LOL

5) Explain why and how Geet would show up at Bachelors party. Maybe Annie will tell Geet about what happens at bachelors parties and Geet would get worried about Maan and goes to save him.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
yeah that would be awesome.. especially as u said, she comes to find Maan drunk and dancing with other girls...LOL
....if the scene takes place like i said above like maan saying there will be sexy girls there or something similar............geet must hatch a plan with annie "to show him who is sexy"...so she dresses up n crashes the party.....she dances to SKJ with her face covered.........and then the line"i'm too sexy for u" to tease maan......kaisi rahi?????LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

6) What would she wear? I would like to see Geet wear a dress like the red one so we can see maan's reactionEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.
something really sexy and modern... something to make Maan drool Wink

7) Who would you like to see dance to sheila ki jawani - Geet or Manisha? ROFLROFLROFL it would be funny to see maanisha trying to get a dance with Maan. Lool i wonder what maan will do.
 ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
me want to see Geet dancing to sheila ki jawani.. and Maan drooling at the moves
Wink
are yaar maine itne scenarios change karliye hai.even i dont know which one i want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrno

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sptrno

DancingPartyu welcome reena...........u did grt........u elaborate perfectly on my bachelors wala idea..i was just ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL when i read some of ur pts.awesome dawsome ree......u n spee can very soon be in league with the evil sisters......right ixu n deeps?????????????......

aash now i'm in a mood of all masti funPartyDancing.......naughtiness jealousy possessiveness passion romanceWinkWinkWinkLOLLOLLOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.......akhir woh zindagi kya jisme yeh sab nahinLOLWink.........aash i guess i'm already in that league of evil sisters just be careful i might beat even u and ur crazy imaginations......jus kidding mein student hoke guru ko kaise hara sakti huLOLWinkEmbarrassed..............so bring it on girls......let's make bachelor' party rocking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my replies in red

tera mood to dikh hi raha hai.................u are even overtaking us in your road to maaneetland...............
humne itne sare bachelors ke plans bana liye hai.ke kal ki party me pata nahi kya hone wala hai ..............

but hum crazies ready to dance......................

"OUR NAME IS CRAZIES.............

CRAZIES KI JAWANI................

WE ARE TOo BESHARAM FOR U.............

PAR TU HAMARE HAATH NA AANI..............."

thats for maan........WinkWinkWinkWink

i kno its sad...me not good at rhyming...............but u get the context right?????

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxudrdee142sptrno

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged

@aash...........ab itna intezaar kiya hai toh aur tode din hi sahi........MSK gentleman hai yaar woh shaadi se pehle kuch nahi karega........are yaar uska track record dekake woh shaadi ke baad bhi karega ya nahi pata nahi yaarWinkLOLEmbarrassed..............i guess hamari sherni ko hi initiative leni padegi woh bhi ab tak samaj chuki hai munda toh kuch karta nahi toh muje hi kuch karna padega.....rem her seducing Maan bathroom scene yaarWink........so that was her 1st attempt but failed but Geet is going to try again and again like dadi said yest u shud never give up until u succeedWinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..........MAANEET ne muje itna besharam bana diya hai yaar ab muje apna mu chupane ke liye bhi koi jagah nahi milegiLOL........actually mein kyun chupu when it comes to MAANEET everything is chalta hai right?!WinkWinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

agar SR ke raat bhi kuch nahi karega na to Cvs ko itne joote padhenge..................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
and u right.dadis advise best......TRY TRY TILL U SUCCEED.............LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

ixxudrdee142sptrno

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Originally posted by divareena

hi to all crazies HugHugHug

We all agreed to have a discussion thread on sundays. It can be about GHSP or any other topic.

This is my first sunday thread, please let me know if you want me to change anything in this thread.Smile Thank you to aash for the suggestion.Smile

I have posted it early so you can start your discussions. I have made some comments in blue and and join later for the discussions.Smile

Lets discuss MAAN'S BACHELOR PARTY especially on the following topics:

1) Who is going to organise the party? I hope its not arjun. Dead I think it may be adi. I think it would be better if romoe organised it as there would be lots of girls present and would love to see maan and pandeji's reaction to this.  ROFLROFLROFL

I think Adi and Romeo will organise the party .And would  love to see Maan's reaction when he will see the girls .

i wantt to see geets reaction more than maans!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOL

2) Who should be allowed to the party? I am not sure if we should send Manisha to the party as I fear for Maan's safety.ROFLROFL But it would be fun to see maan run from ManishaROFL

Love to see that Manisha run after Maan . And Maan will try to hide from Manisha .

geet usko bachagi..............aaj tak maan bachata aaya hai...aj geet bachayegi!!!!!!!!!!!!

3) What scene would you like to see at the party? I would love to see Maan drunkROFLROFL, he sees Geet everywhere and starts dancing with the girls present at the party thinking its Geet. Geet comes and sees this and does a sexy number to attrack maan.

Maan having a hangover the next day and Geet teasing him.ROFL   

Same to you

5) Explain why and how Geet would show up at Bachelors party. Maybe Annie will tell Geet about what happens at bachelors parties and Geet would get worried about Maan and goes to save him.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

May be Geet think that maan to bechara hai . Shewould getworried that choti choti Kaprewala ladkiya Maan ko na kha jai And goes to save him .

6) What would she wear? I would like to see Geet wear a dress like the red one so we can see maan's reactionEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.
  I would like to see Geet wear  a western dress  Dress . Maan ka reaction dekhne ka layek hoga .

7) Who would you like to see dance to sheila ki jawani - Geet or Manisha? ROFLROFLROFL it would be funny to see maanisha trying to get a dance with Maan. Lool i wonder what maan will do.

I would like to see Geet dancing with  Maan to shela ki jawani .

my comments are yellow . lovely post divareena

drdee142sptrno

SakshiGarg Goldie
SakshiGarg
SakshiGarg

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
 omg wat a post!!!!!ROFL
1) Who is going to organise the party? I hope its not arjun. Dead I think it may be adi. I think it would be better if romoe organised it as there would be lots of girls present and would love to see maan and pandeji's reaction to this.  ROFLROFLROFL i really hope dis tym arjun is in the party....plzzz dont throw jutti,chappal etc.....actually i was thinking if arjun wud nt be attending the party then surely he wud be wid annie out there......n we wud have to get tortured wid marjannie scenesAngry......so better arjun shud remain iin the party!!! but yeah i wud like romeo to add his kind of spice to the partyWink.......imagine pandey ji saying..... dekhiye sukumari ji!!!! aap apne hath kripya humare tan se door hi rakhen nhi to ghor anarth ho jayega ROFL

2) Who should be allowed to the party? I am not sure if we should send Manisha to the party as I fear for Maan's safety.ROFLROFL But it would be fun to see maan run from ManishaROFL omg...........phir to humari sherni geet ko hi aana padega maan ki raksha k liyeLOL

3) What scene would you like to see at the party? I would love to see Maan drunkROFLROFL, he sees Geet everywhere and starts dancing with the girls present at the party thinking its Geet. Geet comes and sees this and does a sexy number to attrack maan. maan drunkShocked dat wud be fun if he sees geet everywheren dancing wid a girl considering her to be geetROFL waise i think this shud remind geet of their passionate hug at discoBlushing i want such a hug once againDay Dreaming

Maan having a hangover the next day and Geet teasing him.ROFL imagine maan singh khurana fumbling......wo...a..a...a... actually.... main.... then finally cuming back to his MSK attitude.....

5) Explain why and how Geet would show up at Bachelors party. Maybe Annie will tell Geet about what happens at bachelors parties and Geet would get worried about Maan and goes to save him.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed i m 100% sure dat it wud be annie to tell geet abt bachelors party....actually may be annie wants to keep a check on arjun in the party n then she may tag geet along wid her!!!!

6) What would she wear? I would like to see Geet wear a dress like the red one so we can see maan's reactionEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed. if she wud wear sumthing like dat then every men present there wud be likeSillyDead.... n maan's rxm wud beAngry......how much fun it wud be...maan sayin.."geet!!! chalo yahan se!!!!" n geet saying "par abhi to party start hui hai"....then maan saying"haan geet!!! hum party karenge par yahan se bahar jaake!!"ROFL

7) Who would you like to see dance to sheila ki jawani - Geet or Manisha? ROFLROFLROFL it would be funny to see maanisha trying to get a dance with Maan. Lool i wonder what maan will do. no other option it has to e manishaaa only!!!!ROFL

ixxudrdee142sptrno

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

[QUOTE=neeraj268]

hi to all crazies

reena....its a good idea to open a thread  for discussion on sunday, I welcome it wid open armsHug

1) Who is going to organise the party?

rondu kahin ka
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

2) Who should be allowed to the party?

manisha running after drunk maan..........i am already imagining.....bechara maan izzat bachane ke liye running for cover ROFL haila maan kaise bachega  
geet hai na uski izzat bachane..............EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedmaan is drunk.so he will mistake manishaa for geet.........ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

3) What scene would you like to see at the party?

I would love to see Maan drunkROFLROFL, even i would love to see maan drunk n then may be talks to a girl (thinking its geet) about how he fell in love wid geet.  he has never talked abt the fact that he tried to keep away from geet initially but cdnt stop himself. it wd be great fun to hear. something like," tum ne mere dil mein ghar bana liya yaar, tumhe dekhte hi mujhe kuch ho jaata hai" ROFL
dont remind me ......uk kno i still get goosebumps when i rem maan saying" kuch kuch hota hai geet" in his super sensous husky voice.................Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

4)Maan having a hangover the next day and Geet teasing him.ROFL

absolutely, some fun time is due now, when geet is at her hilarious best n maan gets embarrased ........... i love to see maan getting embarassedBig smileBig smileBig smile
 geet shud pretend to be angry n tell him about his ashleel harkate the previous night..............she can add little mirchi masala to it.....................then maan manaofying his geet............

5) Explain why and how Geet would show up at Bachelors party. 

bachelor's party is happening on terrace when  geet is sent for pre bridal session at a parlour. geet comes back home to catch the extended bachelor's party. geet is zapped to see maan drunk n dancing n is reminded of day when she hugged maan for the first time.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

I so want to see Maan saying like the lines below, I couldn't get over it when he said that to Geet last time par Daadi ne aake poora scene bigad diya, woh nahi aati then wonder what could have happened, so Bachelor party mein definitely aisa kuch ho sakta hain, can't waitDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

it wd be great fun to hear. something like," tum ne mere dil mein ghar bana liya yaar, tumhe dekhte hi mujhe kuch ho jaata hai" ROFL
dont remind me ......uk kno i still get goosebumps when i rem maan saying" kuch kuch hota hai geet" in his super sensous husky voice.................Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

ixxusptrnoLoquacious_Aash

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

DancingPartyu welcome reena...........u did grt........u elaborate perfectly on my bachelors wala idea..i was just ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL when i read some of ur pts.awesome dawsome ree......u n spee can very soon be in league with the evil sisters......right ixu n deeps?????????????......

aash now i'm in a mood of all masti funPartyDancing.......naughtiness jealousy possessiveness passion romanceWinkWinkWinkLOLLOLLOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.......akhir woh zindagi kya jisme yeh sab nahinLOLWink.........aash i guess i'm already in that league of evil sisters just be careful i might beat even u and ur crazy imaginations......jus kidding mein student hoke guru ko kaise hara sakti huLOLWinkEmbarrassed..............so bring it on girls......let's make bachelor' party rocking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my replies in red

tera mood to dikh hi raha hai.................u are even overtaking us in your road to maaneetland...............
humne itne sare bachelors ke plans bana liye hai.ke kal ki party me pata nahi kya hone wala hai ..............

but hum crazies ready to dance......................

"OUR NAME IS CRAZIES.............

CRAZIES KI JAWANI................

WE ARE TOo BESHARAM FOR U.............

PAR TU HAMARE HAATH NA AANI..............."

thats for maan........WinkWinkWinkWink

i kno its sad...me not good at rhyming...............but u get the context right?????

ROFL ROFL ROFLROFL ROFL Oh this is definitely the better version of the song, we'll all sing and Ash can dance LOLWink

ixxusptrno

Go to top