CrazyIncredibles Sunday - Bachelors Party

divareena thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hi to all crazies 🤗🤗🤗

We all agreed to have a discussion thread on sundays. It can be about GHSP or any other topic.

This is my first sunday thread, please let me know if you want me to change anything in this thread.😊 Thank you to aash for the suggestion.😊

I have posted it early so you can start your discussions. I have made some comments in blue and and join later for the discussions.😊

Lets discuss MAAN'S BACHELOR PARTY especially on the following topics:

1) Who is going to organise the party? I hope its not arjun. 🤢 I think it may be adi. I think it would be better if romoe organised it as there would be lots of girls present and would love to see maan and pandeji's reaction to this.  🤣🤣🤣

2) Who should be allowed to the party? I am not sure if we should send Manisha to the party as I fear for Maan's safety.🤣🤣 But it would be fun to see maan run from Manisha🤣

3) What scene would you like to see at the party? I would love to see Maan drunk🤣🤣, he sees Geet everywhere and starts dancing with the girls present at the party thinking its Geet. Geet comes and sees this and does a sexy number to attrack maan.

Maan having a hangover the next day and Geet teasing him.🤣

5) Explain why and how Geet would show up at Bachelors party. Maybe Annie will tell Geet about what happens at bachelors parties and Geet would get worried about Maan and goes to save him.😳😳

6) What would she wear? I would like to see Geet wear a dress like the red one so we can see maan's reaction😳😳😳.

7) Who would you like to see dance to sheila ki jawani - Geet or Manisha? 🤣🤣🤣 it would be funny to see maanisha trying to get a dance with Maan. Lool i wonder what maan will do.

Edited by divareena - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neeraj268 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hi to all crazies

reena....its a good idea to open a thread  for discussion on sunday, I welcome it wid open arms🤗

1) Who is going to organise the party?

i think romeo n adi shd organise the party, romeo is a fun guy ⭐️ so he wd be ideal for organising a fun event n hope its not connniving arjun. he spoils fun by making faces all the time....rondu kahin ka😭

2) Who should be allowed to the party?

manisha running after drunk maan..........i am already imagining.....bechara maan izzat bachane ke liye running for cover 🤣 haila maan kaise bachega  

3) What scene would you like to see at the party?

I would love to see Maan drunk🤣🤣, even i would love to see maan drunk n then may be talks to a girl (thinking its geet) about how he fell in love wid geet.  he has never talked abt the fact that he tried to keep away from geet initially but cdnt stop himself. it wd be great fun to hear. something like," tum ne mere dil mein ghar bana liya yaar, tumhe dekhte hi mujhe kuch ho jaata hai" 🤣

4)Maan having a hangover the next day and Geet teasing him.🤣

absolutely, some fun time is due now, when geet is at her hilarious best n maan gets embarrased ........... i love to see maan getting embarassed😃😃😃

5) Explain why and how Geet would show up at Bachelors party. 

bachelor's party is happening on terrace when  geet is sent for pre bridal session at a parlour. geet comes back home to catch the extended bachelor's party. geet is zapped to see maan drunk n dancing n is reminded of day when she hugged maan for the first time.😳😳 

6) What would she wear? I would like to see Geet wear a dress like the red one so we can see maan's reaction😳😳😳.

7) Who would you like to see dance to sheila ki jawani - Geet or Manisha? 🤣🤣🤣 it would be funny to see maanisha trying to get a dance with Maan. Lool i wonder what maan will do.

Edited by divareena - 08 January 2011 at 3:35pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neeraj268maankigeet4ever
Edited by neeraj268 - 13 years ago
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: divareena

hi to all crazies 🤗🤗🤗

We all agreed to have a discussion thread on sundays. It can be about GHSP or any other topic.

This is my first sunday thread, please let me know if you want me to change anything in this thread.😊 Thank you to aash for the suggestion.😊

You don't need to change anything Reena, it's perfect. I agree thanks Ash for the suggestion you've given us something to look forward to on Sundays

I have posted it early so you can start your discussions. I have made some comments in blue and and join later for the discussions.😊

1) Who is going to organise the party? I hope its not arjun. 🤢 I think it may be adi. I think it would be better if romoe organised it as there would be lots of girls present and would love to see maan and pandeji's reaction to this.  🤣🤣🤣

I think Adi should organise it with lots of expert help from Romeo and we can have Manisha add in her two bits you know for comic relief😆

2) Who should be allowed to the party? I am not sure if we should send Manisha to the party as I fear for Maan's safety.🤣🤣 But it would be fun to see maan run from Manisha🤣

Oh Reena, Manisha should be there, that would make it more interesting, I want to see Maan's reaction to whichever girl dances (if there is one) and to Manisha's weirdity

3) What scene would you like to see at the party? I would love to see Maan drunk🤣🤣, he sees Geet everywhere and starts dancing with the girls present at the party thinking its Geet. Geet comes and sees this and does a sexy number to attrack maan.

Oh absolutely, Maan imagining Geet everywhere that would be great and then Geet catching him dancing with the girls and Maan getting all flustered and embarrassed that would be fun, would love to see Geet teasing him😉

5) Explain why and how Geet would show up at Bachelors party. Maybe Annie will tell Geet about what happens at bachelors parties and Geet would get worried about Maan and goes to save him.😳😳

Perfect reason, or it could be that both NE & Geet are curious and crash the party to see what's going on (you know how possesive Geet can get about Maan)

I read somewhere in some article that both Geet & Maan wear hot modern clothes, so that would be a treat

Manisha trying to do it, or probably some hot girl starts dancing with Maan and jealous Geet comes & takes over & bowls over our munda Maan 😆

Hi Reena, my replies are in purple😊
Edited by drdee142 - 13 years ago
ixxu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hi to all crazies 🤗🤗🤗
morning crazies
🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

yeah definitely not Arjun, sometimes i wonder if he has a romantic bone in his body... specially last night 😉
Romeo should organize it... as hes a lady's man.. he would know what to do.. and ofcourse would invite loads of girls... Pandeyji's reaction would be worth watching if there are all girls... but more than Maan i want to see Geet's reaction, when she finds out that there were lots of girls 😆 & Maan to make do a bit of masti with Geet about enjoying being with all those girls..
or better yet, Geet crashing the bachelor party when she finds out about the girls... 😆😆😆

well without Manishaaaaa, the party wont be the same.. have to agree with that..
Adi sir, Romeo, Pandeyji, Manishaa are must have's... Arjun a must not have 😉

love ur idea... would let u know if i can think of something else, but would love to see Geet crashing the party 😆

yeah that would be awesome.. especially as u said, she comes to find Maan drunk and dancing with other girls...😆

something really sexy and modern... something to make Maan drool 😉

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
me want to see Geet dancing to sheila ki jawani.. and Maan drooling at the moves
😉

Edited by ix2u - 13 years ago
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by divareena

hi to all crazies 🤗🤗🤗

I think Adi and Romeo will organise the party .And would  love to see Maan's reaction when he will see the girls .

Love to see that Manisha run after Maan . And Maan will try to hide from Manisha .

Same to you

May be Geet think that maan to bechara hai . Shewould getworried that choti choti Kaprewala ladkiya Maan ko na kha jai And goes to save him .

I would like to see Geet wear  a western dress  Dress . Maan ka reaction dekhne ka layek hoga .

I would like to see Geet dancing with  Maan to shela ki jawani .

my comments are yellow . lovely post divareena

RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

good post reena.really loved the idea.👏

1.i think the party will be organised by adi and gang....i really love their antics....it would be great fun😛.

2.manisha.....after the flying kiss ....i would want to see what he does....i would love to watch maan's reaction to it...😉

3.tub wala scene was not properly finished i mean we didn't see msk stripping...😉come tio think of it we haven't scene msk stripping for a long time....how about that....i am sure girls would love that.😉😆

4.hmmm....maybe geet will come to know what happens to bachelor parties from annie maybe and like she followed maan in the disco....she will get jealous......again...😃

5.something similar to the tub wala scene.geet was looking awesome in it.😊

6.sheela....manisha......but geet may join him.😉😆
Edited by rajeev the best - 13 years ago
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

hi to all crazies 🤗🤗🤗

Hi to all my lovely crazies ❤️🤗
Awesome post Reena👍🏼
Thank you Aash for such a brilliant idea!!!🤗

🤣haha me too i don't want Marjaani at the party😆........Bachelor' party is only for youngsters right?!.....u get wat i mean right?!😆🤣..........I love ur idea romeo organising....it wud be fun to see Maan and Pandeji' reaction seeing so many girls🤣 but i also want Manishaaaaaaa to organise the party so that there can be many guys also and imagine seeing so many guys in the party......Maan's jealousy and possessiveness for his Geet would drive him crazy and v all might get something more than tere mast mast do nain😉😆😳😳

🤣🤣🤣.......haha it will be a treat to watch such a scene

Even i would love to see Maan drunk i guess when he wud be drunk he would not only think all girls r Geet but also Manishaaaaaaaaa is Geet.......imagine Maan going to Manisha getting romantic and all😉🤣........Manishaaaaaaaaaa would die there itself due to heartattack😆🤣.....fianlly his dream to dance with his/her Hot Hot Boss would have come true😆😉🤣🤣.............Geet just seeing Maan with girls at where' the party tonight.....she dragged him like that and what a dreamy hug that was now imagine seeing Maan with Manishaaaaaaaa.......wat she would do🤣🤣................she might drag Maan from Manishaaaa but then leave Maan giving that expression aap aise kaise kar sakte hai😆.......then irritated Geet goes and starts dancing with other guys that to on sheila ki jawani.........tab Maan might come to senses and seeing his Mishti with other guys jealousy se uska gussa jwalamukhi ki tarah phat jaayega😆

Nice one!!!🤣

Yup that would be a zillion dollar scene😉😳

I would love to see both Maan and Geet dance to it😉.......u know in the song there is this line 'i'm too sexy for u mein tere haath na aani'..........imagine Geet dancing to this line..........Maan in his mind might be like mein bhi sexy hu (v all know both r super sexy and hot and so they always set our screens on fire😉😳).....Maan speaking to himself agar tum mere haath nahi aayi toh mein tume utakar le jaayunga.......and finally he gets too impatient aur woh apni Geet ko in sab se bachakar door le jaata hai aur...........rem guys Maan is drunk so what will happen after this......left to ur imaginations....bcuz u guys r too smart and naughty like me😉😆😳😳😳

my replies in purple Edited by sptrno - 13 years ago
ixxu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ spandana: i was thinking the same thing.. about sheila ki jawani... and Geet dancing to 'im too sexy for u...' 😆 Maan wouldnt know what hit him
Edited by ix2u - 13 years ago
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ix2u

@ spandana: i was thinking the same thing.. about sheila ki jawani... and Geet dancing to 'im too sexy for u...' 😆 Maan wouldnt know what hit him

🤣.......haha hum sab ka naughty dimaag ek jaise hi sochega naa😉😆😳 Edited by sptrno - 13 years ago
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hmmm nice... wud love to see even geet throwing a spinsters party along with annie bcoz of annie and dadi but she doesnt wants to throw the party thinking about maan n maan being so envy n misunderstands geet and decides to throw a bachelors party... n a cute fight scene.