Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Cho cute salman holding shweta pallu (Page 5)

larki_punjaban IF-Rockerz
larki_punjaban
larki_punjaban

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dexplorertwodo

OMG that was the cutest moment when salman picked up shweta's pallu after it was railing on the floor, awwww and shweta looked so beautiful in the pink saree..and palak is so cute..

dat was the MOST CHEAPEST act of SALMAN KHAN the biggest superstar holding shweta's sari ka pallu who just a struggler TV star!

better that khali put his feet on shweta's sARI LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged

OMG that was the cutest moment when salman picked up shweta's pallu after it was railing on the floor, awwww and shweta looked so beautiful in the pink saree..and palak is so cute..

yeah it was so cute to see ,  yesterday she looked damn cutie ..
loved her in dt saree.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Marz_Mahira_fan

Tas Goldie
Tas
Tas

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
seriously i lovedddddddddddddddddddd tht gesture by salman..i was like jumping on my sofa....thinking how cute of him..and shweta wasnt even aware of her pallu touching the ground..she was like so nervous ans salman without saying anything jst held her pallu and walked..so caring of him...it was really a very sweet simple and cute moment..

i love salman for all these little things..we will read of his bad behaviour day and night written in the newspapers...bt yet i knw his heart is of gold..he is a gr8 human being...he has a very endearing quality abt him which no other actor has....love u salman..:)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mokshashreeMarz_Mahira_fanangelshyromiosugar1Faraan92

Tas Goldie
Tas
Tas

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dv_freak

dat was the MOST CHEAPEST act of SALMAN KHAN the biggest superstar holding shweta's sari ka pallu who just a struggler TV star!

better that khali put his feet on shweta's sARI LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

i respect ur opinion bt i feel u r talking like manoj tiwari ki "salman bhai mujh mein bilkul ahankaar nahi hai..maine show par bartan dhoye..kapde dhoye..kutta bana.etc etc"...so wht???if u r a star u cant do normal things????at the end of the day acting is a profession and they all r humans...so they r supposed to do all household chores...and like salman said those were tasks...even he wld have done it...similarly salman is nt so narrow minded tht he wld feel offended in picking up a woman's pallu to prevent her from falling..i think he was really cute in dng tht...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rose-girl-Ray-Luv-Shonitangelshyromiosugar1Faraan92

Tas Goldie
Tas
Tas

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumanforums

Originally posted by dazzelll

i sooo think salman has  a small crush on her. I think he admires not only her beauty but also the strength of being a single mother.

I would love to see them as a coupleBig smile

Hey i thought it was only me who thinks that so did not bother to open my mouth. Yes and in the last when she said Salman BHAI....he was amused..... he wanted to open his mouth but choose to forget since it was her moment.

Yes i always thought that Salman has a crush on her....... maybe it is just friendly concern but he always wanted her to win. And he was genuinely happy when she won. And i think his irritation on Dolly stems from this concern itself. He was critical on those who spoke bad or were against Shweta. This is what i have always thought and love Salman for this even more.
i completely agree with every word of urs...he was really concerned and caring towards shweta throughout the show...and ya friendly kindoff crush maybe....and ppl may think we r mad bt seriously i wnt mind if salman and shweta become a cpl.....and i am sure salman wld be a gr8 dad too...bt i guess we r thinking tooooo much into all this...bt yet if it happens thn it wld be theeeeeeeeeeee best....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angelshyromiosugar1

poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
it was really nice of salman. I too watched the clipping again. Thorough gentelmen. I am not the one to watch bb so dont knw if he likes shweta, but his behaviour was very good in the finale. holding pallu, consoling palak and i did see him wipe his eyes. I doubt any other actor is so  humane. He is truly v nice.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

okkkTasmokshashreeangelshyMarz_Mahira_fanromiosugar1

Meehak. IF-Sizzlerz
Meehak.
Meehak.

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged

Awwww... Day Dreaming

okkkromiosugar1

Alisha. IF-Dazzler
Alisha.
Alisha.

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Awwwww.................. It was so cute... 

Marz_Mahira_fanromiosugar1

Go to top