Users

Frequent Posters

romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Prernatic

Even i love Palak n Shweta a lotttt โค๏ธ

They are too cute and innocent to be disliked yaar ๐Ÿ˜ณ
They just touch your heart with their bonding and love for each other ๐Ÿ˜ƒโค๏ธ
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rose-girl

btw Palak apni sweet si mom pe gaai hein:D

I think, she somehow looks like Raja :)) but her nature is definitely like Shweta๐Ÿ˜ƒ
krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
one of the reasons why i am one of salman's fans....even though he is such a big star he has an even bigger heart,he is so down to earth and a very sweet person. i admire him becuase he takes the negatives thrown at him and turns them into positves. love you salman khan always๐Ÿ˜ƒโ˜บ๏ธ

and yeah palak is a sweetie...i had tears in my eyes,the way she just ran into shewta's arms...bless her....she must have missed her mum like cray, if my mum goes away for two days i miss her so much....
Edited by krutiv100 - 13 years ago
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Salman, shweta, palak....omg it was like i was watching a show called "Sweethearts"๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜† these 3 r such cutiepies...love them<3
SM28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
YES! That was such a sweet moment. It was a very gentleman kinda thing for Salman to do. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: dexplorertwodo

OMG that was the cutest moment when salman picked up shweta's pallu after it was railing on the floor, awwww and shweta looked so beautiful in the pink saree..and palak is so cute..

i agree it was so sweet n cute of him
n also wen palak ran 2 shweta it was so emotional
n loved hw shweta introduced her 2 the house m8s..n specially mentioned sameer---goes 2 shw hw genuine her friendship with sam was... m sure they'll remain friends outside 2...lol
btw did u guys notice hw wen hrishant sed "no comment" wen asked abt shweta--sameer didnt look happy... dnt gt wt hrishant's problem is.... he claims he dunt like her bt was the 1st 2 run n hug her๐Ÿ˜•

@romiosugar ... i agree palak looks like raja bt nature wise is like shweta---very gd thing๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 13 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
I noticed too that Salman was holding Shweta's pallu, lolzzzzzzz =))

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: romiosugar

Did you notice that he almost cried when Shweta and Palak hugged each other and cried on each others shoulders?! ๐Ÿ˜•i didnt feel tht he seemed he wud cry... he seemed happy seeing thm meet after ages...

That was so touching and the way he comforted Palak while Shweta was hugging her mom was truly commendable ๐Ÿ‘yh no doubt abt tht...he seems to like kids a lot...n is reali gd with thm too...thts y evry1 is like he shud gt married n hav his own lil sallu's lol๐Ÿ˜†

MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
SALMAN ROX YR. HE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CARING AND LOVING. HE SHOULD HOST BB5 TOO.....
rose-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
didn't notice whn did it happen???