India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

What if...

Medha. IF-Sizzlerz
Medha.
Medha.

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
What if the show that KSG is going to be in is DMG?  I had this thought in my head for quite a long time, so just thought to put it here. 

Like, isn't it possible that this time, the background of the show is not a hospital?  I mean this has happened a few times, that the shows come back, but the background, and the story are completely different from the previous season, so why not this time?  And they said that KSG is opposite to Shraddha Arya this time, but is it confirmed?  I'm not sure about it.  And maybe the promos will hit the screens this month, but the show will come later? 

I know it sounds really stupid and dumb, but just a thought that has been bugging me for quite a long time. 

P.S.  Bashers-Are you really gonna bash me for a THOUGHT? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Euphoria-sweetdesire

Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
I dunno medzi if thats possible..but if wt u say is true..i still dont want to accept another girl for ridhima..anywys my hands are crossed only for DMG 3..

arkajenksgMedha.

Medha. IF-Sizzlerz
Medha.
Medha.

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arluver4life

I dunno medzi if thats possible..but if wt u say is true..i still dont want to accept another girl for ridhima..anywys my hands are crossed only for DMG 3..
I was just having this thought, so even I don't know.  Same here.
angel_KSG IF-Dazzler
angel_KSG
angel_KSG

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
i just want ksg back..nd if he returns as armaan in dmg..it wud b the best....but a new riddhima??.. i think..it wud be difficult to see fourth riddhima..but i'l adjust....

Medha.-Euphoria-

aayushik Newbie
aayushik
aayushik

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
nikal liye ho sabki sab.....
ab ksg kuch naya karna chahta hai to aisa nahi k usse support karo but abhi bhi sab dee emm jee ka raag alaap rahe ho...
-Euphoria- IF-Sizzlerz
-Euphoria-
-Euphoria-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aayushik

nikal liye ho sabki sab.....
ab ksg kuch naya karna chahta hai to aisa nahi k usse support karo but abhi bhi sab dee emm jee ka raag alaap rahe ho...

excuse me?????????????Confused

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index