..Gurti-Kash.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Beautifull Siggis Guyss
@Tina Once Again Thank You Sooo Much For Making
A Siggi Of Me Youuu Rockkkkk
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
@Farzu: Awwww....sweetie all of them are so splendid...excellent!! Love the DD ones!!

@fizii: beautiful job...balle balle avis are so adorable! love 'em!!!! OMG...such cute avis...can't stop staring!

@Ash: darling...you're a riot!!! Maan-Manisha ones are uber cute and funny!!! The Maneet one is beautiful! VM is so magnificent....Mohabbatein is my fav!

@saba: VMs are mind blowing...please make a longer stereo love one...I love that song and the editing was such to perfection!!

@aisha: well done sweetie...very pretty and lovely!!!

@cooldude: SO effin' HOT!!! MSK is to die for....love the siggy to bits!!! So gorge!!!! Awesome!!!!
@cooldude10, awsome
10/10
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: sweet coco

@Farzu: Awwww....sweetie all of them are so splendid...excellent!! Love the DD ones!!

@fizii: beautiful job...balle balle avis are so adorable! love 'em!!!! OMG...such cute avis...can't stop staring!

@Ash: darling...you're a riot!!! Maan-Manisha ones are uber cute and funny!!! The Maneet one is beautiful! VM is so magnificent....Mohabbatein is my fav!

@saba: VMs are mind blowing...please make a longer stereo love one...I love that song and the editing was such to perfection!!

@cooldude: SO effin' HOT!!! MSK is to die for....love the siggy to bits!!! So gorge!!!! Awesome!!!!

Thaknyouu hetal🤣Its just me who loves makin dostana stuff🤣🤣and glad u like da VM😃 Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago
-Kash- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow, fab stuff all, gonna have to change my dabba soon :)
lily_k25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful awesome creations everyone...👏 👏

mango..luved the avi's to the core..can u pls make one avi of geet pulling maan in and out of the window scene..

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Ash: Dostana stuff is just too funny!!! I really wish that they do a Manisha dream sequence where Maan-Manisha dance to maa da ladla with dadi and geet in the BG playing Kiron kher's role....that would be so funny!!

But I loved it...I honestly thought you were gonna make a VM on Manisha's facial expressions from the haldi scene!! GC laughing while looking at manisha's orgasmic expressions was GOLDEN!!!
Jungli Billi thumbnail
tried out different sizes and with / without borders..

Do tell me wat you think..😳
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Ash: Dostana stuff is just too funny!!! I really wish that they do a Manisha dream sequence where Maan-Manisha dance to maa da ladla with dadi and geet in the BG playing Kiron kher's role....that would be so funny!!

But I loved it...I honestly thought you were gonna make a VM on Manisha's facial expressions from the haldi scene!! GC laughing while looking at manisha's orgasmic expressions was GOLDEN!!!

Haha samee..I have actually made a VM on daadi doin NAHINN in my dostana affairs VMz..
and VM yep it is cuming up just waiting for the right time hehe..😃

@JB LOve your new experiment😃
-Aisha_Cuttie- thumbnail

thxxx  
btw wat's ur name??