India-Forums

Maria's CG#1:(C) Note PAGE137 & Update PAGE140 (Page 51)

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged

Heeey everyone , dear buddies <3Hug

once more i'm updaating my gallery , as everyone muust know now ; i'm little laazy and also i'm someone who love making siggies & all :D  i'm sorry for making waait everyone's pending requests ... was gonna update 4 days ago but my lappy goes down and i haate that : anywaays i'm baack with everything FINALLY :P  LOL

aand aand !!!! GUESS WHAAT ???? as myy lappy was without netwoork , i couldn't come to I-F But my lappy was not deead too naa ? so i still had all my softwares and all to continue my creations ; since the first daay i came on I-F , i dreamed to make Video Gif's so Some avi ; buut NOPESLOL ; nothing woorked out for me ; yesterdaay i've check all that and 
i'm soo happy coz i've come to make ONE : Yeeeah PartyDancing
now i will add that i can make video avi's on request : will explain in detail on the first paage :D Will show that in a whiile ; plz continuue reading huun<3

so today's update contains Creations of ; Arnav/Khushi (ArHi) & Karnika : my loves forever Additi Gupta ,AnYa , D3 , imran abbas , Sadia khan , Drashti & GC & bollywood stuff ( imran khan , anushka sharma , Shahid-Sonam + Mausam , Katrina (...)

Check Out to know More 
                   AND OF COURSE ; ALL THE REQUESTS :D

will staart with my new love buut my highest one along karan & kittu Heart
ArHi = Sanaya & baruun <3 its actually on these two couple i've started making avi'sBig smile

Coming to Ma other and uunique love : Karan  & Kitttu along Addiiti Gupta Heart

Following with the cuute couple : Anant & Navya Heart love them a loot

some of the beauuutifuul drashti who i love a loot and gurmeet chaudharyHug

shakti & amar as kriya/reyansh in dil dosti dance Fame Heart truue dancing stars

and to end with my pakistaani love : HeartImran Khan & Sadia Khan Hug

Plz don't forget to leave your feedbaacks ; everything is free to saay : love , like , cirticize ,correct or suggest to Big smile

M A R I A < 3

Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 26 July 2011 at 11:44am

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

SarunArhi4EverKMH-NASHAKhat2027Sunnipwincessxkinshukkiaashiqdh_riti...Mitali...Alisha.--softyy--Ann_92..StarAngel..ShiningStar18AnotherAdmirerarjuhi4evaFallen StarShantellsejal719-Hina-xTimaxNainaSengalkhajju-Nahi-stardust-.Juhi.SK1991nami2811muffins2wafflesBlackStonesARJRANSIDVARSKSimi1711-Pooja--dark.horse--Stutz-KaSh-Maneet-FanMeehak....Pwincess...shootingstar.xx..Amira..Preeti.xo-Nightingale--SilverAngel-shibz.PINK.minuu

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged

hm i'm baack with my bollwyood craaze too soo keep watching and following myy pages LOL i know i soound boring sometime ; even i don't know whaat to saay whereas i taalk too muuch : okaaay final sttop and plz keep giving feedbaacks and loviing myy work if possible ROFL myy crazy loves ; Imran khan , anushka sharma ,; kareena kapoor , katrina kaif , salman khan , ranveer singh , ali zafaaar Hug and much more but these are the BEST FOR MEBig smileHeart

that's all for the bollywood stuff buut buut keep watching the Next PAGE ; request SECTION Hug

M A R I A < 3

Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 26 July 2011 at 11:58am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

SarunArhi4EverKMH-NASHAKhat2027dh_ritikinshukkiaashiq_deepshi_Sam_KaShianAnn_92Alisha.-Nahi-Fallen Starsejal719-Hina-NainaSengalkhajjunami2811KaSh-Maneet-FanARJRANSIDVARSK-tehreem-.Juhi.SK1991..Amira..shootingstar.xx-Stutz-Meehak.-dark.horse-.PINK.minuu

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged

Okaay so here i come with all the requests firstly asked humbly Hug wanted to saay a big sorry to all of them coz i took too muuch time Embarrassed
all that becoz of my laziness and my neetwork Dead i hope you'll like whatever i've made for you guys Hug

For SK1990Big smile

For Imtiaaz (KMH-NASHA)

For Crazy4Kash ( Happy)

For indianamerica
( sorry for the bad qualityEmbarrassed ; was not been able to find better pix with the gang togetherOuch)

Okaay that's all for NoowHug 
                                          M A R I A < 3

Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 26 July 2011 at 12:08pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

SarunArhi4EverSunnipwincessxKhat2027dh_ritikinshukkiaashiq...Mitali...Alisha.--softyy--xTimax-Hina-Fallen Starsejal719arjuhi4evaMeehak.-Stutz-..Amira..SK1991-tehreem-KaSh-Maneet-FanARJRANSIDVARSKmazkachazkaminuu

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged

IF U WANT TO BE PM-ed Tongue;: then like this post Big smile

Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 26 July 2011 at 12:09pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

SarunArhi4EverKMH-NASHAdh_ritikinshukkiaashiq...Mitali...Alisha._deepshi_Ann_92--softyy---Arushi-xTimaxNainaSengal-Hina-Fallen Starsejal719..StarAngel..arjuhi4eva-Nahi-stardust-.Juhi.SK1991-Stutz-Meehak.shootingstar.xx..Amira..-tehreem-ARJRANSIDVARSKKaSh-Maneet-Fan.PINK.Preeti.xominuu

.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
res  ROFL

yay yay...me 1st Dancing  the 1st tym in any1's gall ROFL ROFL

m here b4 ur updates... ROFL

*EDIT*

huh...finaly...Winki was w8ing 4 dis 4 soo long...LOL
nw enuf of my bakwaas...LOL i vl straight cum 2 ur wrk now...EmbarrassedLOL

OMG OMG OMG...Maria...dat was a hugeee update yaa...& it was sooo beautiful...ClapClapClap
doesnt felt lyk u made avis 4 the 1st tym...StarStar

ArHi stuff were reli wow...especialy the ASR siggys...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
AnYa 1s were sooo gorgeous...Day DreamingDay Dreaming u made ol dat especialy 4 me na...LOLEmbarrassedLOL

luvd the Bollywood stuff yaar...Imran & SRK 1s were sooo HAWT !! Blushing evn mere brother ki dulhan 1's were suprr cutee...Embarrassed
luvd the Mausam stuff too...Embarrassed

the req. siggys were gorgeous too...Approve
gr88 wrk...Thumbs Up

Thnx 4 PM...Hug

Luv,
Juh! Heart

Edited by Love_Anant - 27 July 2011 at 1:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mariaa.SG

Meehak. IF-Sizzlerz
Meehak.
Meehak.

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged

OGMYGOD | Goregeous upatde Jaan Hug Your first avi, WOOW it's look Amaazinge, I love them all a looots. I love the SBS segment, Ohh Arnav look soo cute in the segment. Ahaha. Arnva & Kushi sigi, OMG Perfeckt, amazingee, I love them both sigi, Ohhh Arnav sigi it's daam haaawt maan. Day Dreaming The text you put, aww Aweesome Jaan. <3 I love the Achee sigi hehe, the color & bleending look Faab ! :D WOOOW looots of ArHi sigi, Ohh it's difficult to chooose my fab, Seriously LOVE LOVE LOVE them all so muchhh. Karan & Karnika avi look minbowing. awww our Karan look shoo cutee in the FLYING KISS Avi God blees him. Aditi sigi awwwhhh Haaawt, Love it a loots. the bleending & text look Faab Riyaaa (; Ananat & Navya is cutee, I love it. WOOOW DD & GC sigi it's Goregeous, love the text & color, awww...Shakti & Amar sigi look Faab. Imran & sadia sigi OMG Amaazinge SUPERB ! Love them siggies soo so muchhh. Imran&Ali sigi look Mindblwoing love the sigi style. Awww Kat sigi look daaam Pretyyy. A N U S K H A sigi OMG OMG out of this world . GOSH I love love love love it so so muchhh jaaani, thanks for making some stuff's Anu, her sigi always come veryy good heheh. I love the color & text + the bleending, Aww can not removed my eyes from the all A nu sigi's OHHH Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming The Mausam sigi came out veryy well, I love the sigi color a loots. Sona & SK look Amaazinge in the white drees sigi. Day Dreaming God blees them both. The all upatde look Goregeous, I just love your work my jaan. it's simply aweeesome like you ! <3 Love you soo muchhh babe Hug Upatde shooon. BTW I love the pm title "Lazyynes Upatde" ROFL Hahah. Keep ROCKING like this Riyooo<3

Mishh

Edited by Taani96 - 27 July 2011 at 10:00am

Mariaa.SG

-Hina- IF-Rockerz
-Hina-
-Hina-

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
RES :D

Edit* Sowwy for editing late, reason = lazy LOL GOSH, you learned to amke avis.. oww. HugSoo glad for you, gosh its your first try Shocked *fainting* Its sooo goood^^ Muwaah. loved the avis, espcially the "bhulbhulaiya one" LOL I mean the one where Khusi is confused* and the sbs one is damn. cute aww.. I saw the segment LOL Fab work xD 

Damn. I going gaga over ASR stuff, he is HOT like WOW, gosh its burning man ! ROFLBlushing First one is killing mee.. its Hawwttt. Sec one is simply outstanding, lovely blending Bestie Hug Oh GOD, "Achee" one is dam cute, Olala Heart Love it. 4th & 5th ones are wooow. Day Dreaming soo beaitiful stuff, yaar :D Barun&Sanaya one is wee. Aweeosmeblossom one :D Jalebi Bai one is out of the blue, btw, you are JALEBI BAI, Congrats Girl Hug Yummy* Mee too want some Jalebi from you, haan.. *Woops, I m fasting, iftari ke baad loongi *I Jalebis at home* but Apni Bestie se uski wali share karni hai LOL back to upd. LOL Loved all Arhi stuff, especially you make me smile wala. Day Dreaming Destinated to be one & falling for you ones are sooo soo beautiful :D Wooow. Clap *Hats off* 
Sanaya stuff is gorgeous, Yaar :d loved both fo themm^^ Sanaya&Barun one last oen is wooow. lovely merging hun :)) fantastic work:D 

Karanika stuff is out fo the blue Heart Loved both avis, especially "flying kisses one* GOSH. chall  mee to sneding you some *flying kisses * fr this one Muwaahxx Karan sigg is damn hoot, girl :D and Karanika stuff is gorgeous liek them* beautiful work, Doost :D Clap  Additi ones are fab.. especially the first one.. Gosh :D Day Dreaming Navya stuff is awwesomeblossom^^ DD&GC one is amazing one. Loved it. D3 stuff is gorgeous too, lovly work :D 

Sadia Khan one is smahsing one, beautiful work, yaar :D Imran *Abbas* and not KHAN LOL Maru-- LOL loved Imran abbas one, its hawwttt. Blushing 

MBKD stuff is wooow. Loved the first one of ali&Imran :D Day Dreaming and sec one is simply outstanding :D Hats off* I really appreaciate your hardwork, my Jalebi Pie. LOLHug Katrins stuff is hoot, loved both of them, loved the text one sec on a lot. xx 
Anushka stuff is too hoot, lovely workxD Awwesomee bledning yaar^^ the 4th one is woow. 
Imarn Khann stuff if samshing n hoot. Blushing Sonam&Shahid stuff is amazzingly goood, and Sonam one is soo gorgeous :D loved it- Piggy Chops one is Olala Heart Love it. -*Whoop, whoop* 

Mausam stuff is too dreammy, gorgeous :D you did an fantastic job Maruu Heart

All the req camed out amazingly good, superduper good yaar :D Fab work.

Upd sooon, Muwahhhxx Love Yaaa.

Ramadan Mubarak Hug

Love from Hina.

Edited by -Hina- - 02 August 2011 at 10:11am

Mariaa.SG

SarunArhi4Ever Senior Member
SarunArhi4Ever
SarunArhi4Ever

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Heey heey Sis amazing awesome update as usual Hug 
keep shining,rocking ,,,,,What else ?????LOL