India-Forums

Maria's CG#1:(C) Note PAGE137 & Update PAGE140 (Page 42)

Meehak. IF-Sizzlerz
Meehak.
Meehak.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mariaa.SG

rock8 IF-Dazzler
rock8
rock8

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
awesum creation
keep it up

i ave request: can u plz make sigg 4 me
dis r da pics n text sud b in sky blue color
"when you look around the world freeze"
"hottest dude"

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/188176_158248780907913_8132189_n.jpg
http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/249737_172151016177736_118336011559237_446338_7009083
_s.jpg
http://www.india-forums.com/images/celebrity/l_10412.jpg

if u want add sum other pic u can do it

Edited by rock8 - 01 July 2011 at 1:48pm

Mariaa.SG

-Hina- IF-Rockerz
-Hina-
-Hina-

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
RES <333 Shocked

Edit*
I am EXTREMELY Sorry Maru, for being sooo lateee.. Ouch Finally I'm unreservin it. BUT you know me na ... I and my Lazyness *Ouch* OuchSleepy Sorry again *holding my ears* abb toh maan jao naHeart You are not kam lazzy thn me ACHA !!! Where was you.. never upd.. Thank GOD Zainab is not like you Tongue Well, happy that you waked up and are updting LOL OMG.. APROX 55 sigg Shocked *fainting* LOL Awww... Love ya, and will always support you and be besides you whenevr u need me.. Embarrassed
Okaaay,... Did I ever told you how much I love your Upd banner ^^ ShockedClap Its beautiful girl Hug

Woooaww. Hawwt n smaashiing upd.. let me praise and appreciate your work in details ;D

Karan/Kritz/Additi:

OMG... Shocked the first one is HOT like WOW *fainting again* Day Dreaming & the sec one is awesomeblossom Clap Weee. I am going gaga over the third one its soo cute Haayyee Heart Beatiful work on all three of theemm and awesome colring.. cool stuff ClapBig smile Awww.. the friends one of Kritika&Additi one is Muuuwwaaahhh Hug Haaww.. its so beautiful Shocked cant take my eyes from this one sach.. haaww... *I can see us two in form of them* TongueLOL Sach yaar, loved all the stuff of them.. everything is gorgeous like you. Heart *Flying kisses from me*

Barun & Sanaya n all:

Arree.. you also wrote Barun&Ankita but I cant see it, or you forgot to post it ? Embarrassed *wink* Thora concentrate karo upd pe LOL Being honest.. I am lovin this couple they are sooo cute na. Heart
Olala Heart love the first one "tha war one" its gorgeous yaar :D *Hats off* ClapClap & the sec one is aww.. so beautiful Heart lovely blending & awesome work hun :) Big smile good job. Ow. the third one is soo cute.. wow, beautiful text haan, lovin all ur text Clap inspiration kahan se lay ? LOLWink Gorgeous work on the adhoore on.. its smashing one. ClapStar  OMG... loved the Barun one.. he is looking damn Haawwt ... Ohmymy... loved him in baat humari.. and now going gaga over him on Iss pyar... he is so hot, man :D EmbarrassedBig smile OMG.. "beautiful dream" one is dreamy... aww.. loved it yaar its gorgeous.. Heart Heart & Sanaya one is out of teh blue.. she is looking like an fairy.. aww.. n all rest iof stuff is haawwtt and gorgeous yaar :) loving every siggi, every style of it, hun :D Clap You are so talented.. and I am proud of you... all the siggies are soo goood Heart I really appreciate your hard work, Maru Hug btw love dthe San&Drshti one ... Heart its so cuteee.. aww.. Embarrassed And the FF one of San&arjun&Mohit one is shoo cute onee.. great work hun :D

Dil Dosti Dance:

Weee. beautiful stufff Heart I dont knoe themm, but all teh work is out of the blue... Heart ClapClap Outstanding work, Yaar :D gorgeous stufff.. loved all of themm, specially 3rd n 5th one love dthe style of both fo themmm very much... ClapClap *hats off* Maru.. your work have improved a lot from the very first time you made siggies.. Big smileBig smile Proud of you.. my cutie pie.. Keep it up :D
Lovin all the experiments u are trying, lagi raho Approve Way to go, girl :D Muuwaaah xx

Rest:

Gorgoesu sigg of Navya peeps, ClapClap & Drashti&Karan one is out of the blue,.. smashing one,.. Big smile Maneet one is fantastic StarClap Awesome, yaar :D Oww.. Gorgeous stuff on Jay&Piya.. they make cute couple loved both teh sigg you made on themm... fab work. :D Aww. teh one for Mish is amazingly beautiful Heart Heart Loved it, APK is lookng gorgeous Big smile OMG.. loving Jenny&Shona stuff.. two cutiepies Heart Lovely work on the last two Maru Heart Hug Loved it.. <33

Bollywood:

OhmyGOD... All Anushka stuff is Haawwtt n samshing.. loved it.. <333 teh sec one took teh cake ;) loved it.. its amazingly beautiful.. aww. loevly txt, jaan Heart Clapthe first one is damn cute one Day Dreaming Wooow, loved all the stuff of Kat... the one with Hritik is gorgeous, n rest of themm are awesoemblossom Heart The first & last two of Kat are WOW Shocked *hats off* Owi. Beautfiul stuff one Bebo Heart especially the sec one its DROP DEAD GORGEOUS man. ShockedClapClap all of them are gorgeous.. and the Bebo&Salam khan one is... damn cute Hayee.. Heart & te sonam one is soo cute.. loving it <33

For me:

Now coooming to the surprise wali.. OMG.. its HAWTTT *whoop, whoop* used it from teh day I saw it ^^ I was like WHOOOAAATTT ??? Maru dedicated this to me.. ShockedShocked *Haaww..* its Damn Haawtt Yaar :D Aww.. beautoful choice of pic selection.. and loevly blnding.. you dont know how MUCH i LOVED it Heart Hug isnt he looking cute n hot ? ohmymy... *fainting again* I am going gaga ovr tthis one its out of this world.. *Hats off to you* & Thank you sooo mcuh for this beautiful sigg Heart Aww.. I am soo glad... Heart You are such an sweetheart... Muwaah

Love you sooo much Jaan Heart *Flying kisses* Muuuwwaaahh xxx Hug
Extra BIG Jaadoo Ki Jhappi for this one Hug Hug Muwaah xx

Your Hinz *love you*

Edited by -Hina- - 05 July 2011 at 10:32am

Mariaa.SG

Shantell IF-Rockerz
Shantell
Shantell

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Lookin good as per..Ur too gud..

Mariaa.SG

shootingstar.xx IF-Sizzlerz
shootingstar.xx
shootingstar.xx

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Before I start checking out your sigs (that's basically what we're doingLOL) & commenting .. what is UP with the huge updates by everyoneStern SmileROFL Anywho, the update is amazing MariaHug Coloring is quite nice but man, the style of that Kritz/Additi sig is like superbDay Dreaming I really adore that style .. and they're friendshipLOL Ahh ArHilicious sigsSilly Love the sig you made on their sbs segment .. it was utterly cuteBlushing Barun sigs are pretty hot as well! I really like the different styles your usingBig smile Awwehh thanks for making a Paayash sig (what's their official name?)Confused Karan/Drashti sig is beautiful aswell .. good workWink 

Edited :: 

I didn't realize there were bwood sigs tooROFL First one is just gorgeous .. no its not just the WOMANBlushing its the sig itself! You did great with the blendingTongue Kat sigs are seriously amazing .. though am not a big fan of hers .. I had to admit its the best in your updateBig smile Great job with the coloring there! Aww the chamak challo bebo wala sig is niceEmbarrassed Overall a superb update

Edited by shootingstar.xx - 01 July 2011 at 4:12pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hina-Mariaa.SG

x.Maaneet4eva.x IF-Dazzler
x.Maaneet4eva.x
x.Maaneet4eva.x

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Wow...! Amazing! Loved it. Thank you x

Mariaa.SG

Riasa IF-Rockerz
Riasa
Riasa

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
wowww maru awesome yaar ...thanxx for the PM Dear ...

Mariaa.SG

Sabaah.. IF-Rockerz
Sabaah..
Sabaah..

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged
waaaooo JW MG JP ANushka, APK and othrs r greatt too <3

omg m lovngg ur creationz thrs alottt of improvment sisters <33

Great going
Lots of Love
Saba.