India-Forums

Maria's CG#1:(C) Note PAGE137 & Update PAGE140 (Page 127)

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Dekhaa ? i pm-ed yoou yaaar ;D its okaaay jaaan <3
bdw from noow i won't send any pm to anyone !! Too muuch friends so whenever i'll updaate , whoever wants to come will & who  doesn't want won't come :D

..Enchanteur.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Enchanteur..
..Enchanteur..

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miss-Pakiie-KMH

Dekhaa ? i pm-ed yoou yaaar ;D its okaaay jaaan <3
bdw from noow i won't send any pm to anyone !! Too muuch friends so whenever i'll updaate , whoever wants to come will & who  doesn't want won't come :D
what an attitude man Clapasr ka bhoot to nahi char gayaROFLmjhy koi farak nai prtaROFL
what the
what the
what the 
agar intesrted ho to ao warna nao ao me nai dikhany vala apni creation logo k acc me pm kr kr kr
what the ROFLaukaad hai to jump inLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mariaa.SG

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Mariaaa! Long time girll! <3 I hope you're doing good! =) I have to say you make such beautiful stuff! And you're like multi talented! You make Avis and sigs both and that too super beautifully! I love each and every creation of urs related to ArHi! You've made such gorgeous stuff on those 2! Day Dreaming And how can I forget ur help in Sanaya's bday thread was outstanding! Keep rocking the CG! Love all ur stuff! <3

Mariaa.SG

Meehak. IF-Sizzlerz
Meehak.
Meehak.

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Wheen you wil update beta jee Stern Smile I'm waiting :)

Mariaa.SG

-Hina- IF-Rockerz
-Hina-
-Hina-

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Twiino Hug Thankyousooomuch for reserving for me and I am extremely sorry for givin my comment soo late :| but, I still love you <33

OMG, loved the icons you made hun <33 everything is sooo GORGEOUS :D love the colouring SOO muchh. Muwah* 
aawwhh Arhi/Sarun stuff is soo DAMN cute .. aahhh Day Dreaming love the border soo much, colouring is WOW :D 

Arhi stuff is hot like wow ! I am amazed by your work, my super cute angel. YOU ARE AWEESOMEE <3 no word - Approve loved the colouring and the style is as unique as you muwah* Woow, girl, woow. Hug Loved all of theem.

ASR stuff is hawwt, MAN. Your work is KILLLING me DUDE xD Cool I am droooling over ASR stuff, loved the icons sooo much <33 SAVED - using* beautiful colouring^^ and the ASR one is hoot like woow, seriously this one is superduper good^^ Hug

OMG, arjuhi one is GORGEOUS^^ missing them soo much :( Fab work, Maruu <33 love the colouring and the style soo much :DD

Aaahh, Monaya stuff is marvelous, love thie avis. the siggs are are sooo good :D lovely work, yaar. 

ohmymy, Jen stuff is electryfing, bby <33 love the coloring soo muc, and the text style is soo cute <33

aaww .. Virat&Maanvi - they are soo cute <33 lovely work, yaar :DD amazing blending* Anushka stuff is WOOW; she is looking goregosu in this song* kinda lking this soong :DD and SONAM stuff is WOOW: She is Beautiful and yoru work is mesmerizing :D Day Dreaming

aaww the one for mish is WOOW, lovely yaar. <33

OMG. OMG. OMG. Hug Maruu - my req is HOT like woow. Its out of the blue <33 seriously this is aahhhwsomee.. love it sooo much^^ theese ones took the cake. Using and SAVED - iloveyou, bby <33 Hug love the avi, its damn cutee <33 - love every single thing of my req -from the colouring to the contrast - from the blending to the gorgeos styel and everyhting* its PERFECT* Wihii* Day Dreaming

OMG, loved all the req - all of the camed out amazingly goood :D Day Dreaming

PS - COPY & PASTE my comment on the pg you reserved for me <33 muwaah*

THANKS again for the BEAUTIFUL REQ :D iloveyou - tururu Hug

Mariaa.SG

-Hina- IF-Rockerz
-Hina-
-Hina-

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
PS - WHAT THE HECK - you wont PM MEEW ? ShockedStern Smile

acha sila diya tune meri dosti ka .. ?! Ermm

PLEASE PM ME^^ i have like 534 pms stil to check* mujhe kaisi pata chalega ?! Stern Smile 

Mariaa.SG

arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Grt creationss maria...am totally in love with the karanika ones Heart
using one...do make more :D

Mariaa.SG

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Hina-

Twiino Hug Thankyousooomuch for reserving for me and I am extremely sorry for givin my comment soo late :| but, I still love you <33 ooye koi naahi , comment to de diya naa ? love you too <

OMG, loved the icons you made hun <33 everything is sooo GORGEOUS :D love the colouring SOO muchh. Muwah* 
aawwhh Arhi/Sarun stuff is soo DAMN cute .. aahhh Day Dreaming love the border soo much, colouring is WOW :D  thaaank yeww so much jaanuu

Arhi stuff is hot like wow ! I am amazed by your work, my super cute angel. YOU ARE AWEESOMEE <3 no word - Approve loved the colouring and the style is as unique as you muwah* Woow, girl, woow. Hug Loved all of theem. !! reallyy? i knew you would saay that :D arhi is myy obsession

ASR stuff is hawwt, MAN. Your work is KILLLING me DUDE xD Cool I am droooling over ASR stuff, loved the icons sooo much <33 SAVED - using* beautiful colouring^^ and the ASR one is hoot like woow, seriously this one is superduper good^^ HugOMG !! this guuy is the hotness personnified !!! reallyy dashing ! hehe thaanks for using and saving jaanu

OMG, arjuhi one is GORGEOUS^^ missing them soo much :( Fab work, Maruu <33 love the colouring and the style soo much :DD yeep yeep !! missing theem too , so much yaar < !! Thnks

{Aaahh, Monaya stuff is marvelous, love thie avis. the siggs are are sooo good :D lovely work, yaar. 

ohmymy, Jen stuff is electryfing, bby <33 love the coloring soo muc, and the text style is soo cute <33

aaww .. Virat&Maanvi - they are soo cute <33 lovely work, yaar :DD amazing blending* Anushka stuff is WOOW; she is looking goregosu in this song* kinda lking this soong :DD and SONAM stuff is WOOW: She is Beautiful and yoru work is mesmerizing :D Day Dreaming ]thanks a lot agaain !! your a sweetheaart

aaww the one for mish is WOOW, lovely yaar. <33 heh !! she loved it too ! i'm so gladd

OMG. OMG. OMG. Hug Maruu - my req is HOT like woow. Its out of the blue <33 seriously this is aahhhwsomee.. love it sooo much^^ theese ones took the cake. Using and SAVED - iloveyou, bby <33 Hug love the avi, its damn cutee <33 - love every single thing of my req -from the colouring to the contrast - from the blending to the gorgeos styel and everyhting* its PERFECT* Wihii* Day Dreaming Yeaaah !! i was happy when i knew that you liked it tought i was not sure but now i amBig smile:D love yeww

OMG, loved all the req - all of the camed out amazingly goood :D Day Dreaming TY

PS - COPY & PASTE my comment on the pg you reserved for me <33 muwaah*

THANKS again for the BEAUTIFUL REQ :D iloveyou - tururu HugDONE Big smile i love you too turu turu tu

Go to top