India-Forums

Maria's CG#1:(C) Note PAGE137 & Update PAGE140 (Page 112)

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khajju

CONGARAGULATION MARIA
woow u hav started ur 5th shop.
thts absolutely great
waitingg for ur update

No yaaar :: its Still my 1st Shop)=LOL but thanks alot jaanii

Meehak. IF-Sizzlerz
Meehak.
Meehak.

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged

^^forget to say that I LOVE THIS BANNER Day DreamingHug

your bleending look Amaazinge here & the banner is gorgeous man <3 i love the banner color too :D i can't tell youuu that how much i love this banner jaan :) Embarrassed
Amaazinge job with it <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mariaa.SG

Meehak. IF-Sizzlerz
Meehak.
Meehak.

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Ohh hello, youu said that youu will post the req stuffs soon ? Stern Smile

where is the all req stuffs, i can not find emm ROFL

madam jee jhaldi updat karoo, can't wait for mine req Day Dreaming

Mariaa.SG

pooh_91 Senior Member
pooh_91
pooh_91

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
great work maria...i missed out on the first few updates but ive seen them now and u made some really breat stuff...
well done :)

Mariaa.SG

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooh_91

great work maria...i missed out on the first few updates but ive seen them now and u made some really breat stuff...
well done :)

thaanks a lot honeey Hughuugs
Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Thaanks a million mish DaarlingHugsorry for beeing laate huun ! was lil unwell + studies
gonna updaate today Big smile

Meehak.

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
 ... Update Time ...

Hey everyone , sorry i'm late !! its nothing personal to anyone plz :dLOL i came laate coz of studies and for that i couldn't come here a lot !! i guess some of you noticed it naa ? anyways that doesn't mean that i didn't make your requests or that i wasn't gonna update huun <3Big smile i opened PSP everyday and made something per days Wink so finally i've bring a big update if you can call it like that :p
feel free to suggest on my way to work and also if my style is a copy of someone's work EmbarrassedBig smileWinkcriticize , use , like/dislike but plz do not cut , hotlink  or copy my work !! i guess its all for my daily talks so here i go with my update!!
 Enjooy Hugspecial thanks to hinz , mish , Sanzz & Sabu for encouraging a lazyy pie like me ROFL

Let time to load , much stuff

Freebies :
random icons: as there isn't my copyright , do not claim them as yours

biggest update is of ArHi/Sarun )=Big smile no doubt !! myy total ObssessionSillylove theem like nothing else
i hated many of theem but loved some too :D

Special ASR edition :DLOL OMGEEEShockedSilly !! he's soo haawt !! BlushingDay Dreamingcouldn't stop myself once again
i wonder how khushi doROFLtought sanaya is too beautifuull yaaar !! PERFECTION

Here i come with myy faav jodi all time !! myy unique obession along Arhi !! karan & Kritika <3 Heart
maade one siggy of theem but plz Karanika faans , suggest me some scenes to make stuff on tought i've maade stuff on all their single pix LOL!! missing them so much Hug

these ones for yoou sanzz Big smile!! myy babyy <3 i know its craap but all of theem are dedicated to you jaanHugMonAya are too adorable !! god bless theem

these one are still freebies but totally and especially dedicated to myy sweetyy pie : Sabuu Hug
tought thaat i should make something new and wheen JW's name came into my mind , i tought of you LOL

Kushal- Nia plaaying Viraat/maanvi as your know !! myy new crush !! They've entered my list no doubt LOL
too cuute to handle !! made that stuff especially for the latest b-daay gal and myy unique bandariya ever !! Sejuu Hug

she's too much energectic maaan !! caan't tell how much i love her :DLOL She's the best  !! loving her in Jazba song !! too good

she's soo soo beautifuul yaaar Day Dreaming caan't heelp it !! simply Love her <3

noow enough of freebies !! i guess LOL time for requests !! once again sorry a bunch for coming laate and making you waait Embarrassed achha proceeding nowLOL

For Mish :
 hope you like it !! tried to copy my own style ROFL

For Hina :
siggy + Matching avi )=Big smile hope you'll like it too twinoo , tought i'm bad at copying one style againLOL

For Siddhi :
i know it caame out craap , really sorry for it honey Embarrassed

For Fatima :
tought before i haated it now i love it !! Coz karan makes everything Superb Big smileLOL

For Armu4eva :
hope you like it Embarrassed, i don't like the way it came out DeadLOL

For my two lil and real Sis Big smileLOL zainab & UroojHug you must have noticed that we have the same choiceROFL for us 3 : karanika & SaRun are our biggest cruush everLOL

That's all for todaay !! i guess its enough for this time and someone like me !!
Too Lazyy ROFL as you knoow LOL

Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 13 November 2011 at 12:56pm

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

SarunArhi4Everpooh_91Armu4evaKMH-NASHAKaranKundra4EvaWooHooHaha21dbr_kmichiClaraOswald.deeps.Shantell-Hina--Leah-.infinite.anjaani07chucklebuddy-BreezyGirl-Anisha_91RiasaJyo.Meehak.saraaa...Amira..SK1991-.Aphrodite.-mazkachazkascarlet.moonSiddhi_pinky_blueskiesKash-Gurti-VisuDark-HuesAS...PINK.-Deepali--Araina-.Jane..minuuZoobiDoobi

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Res for Hinz :: myy love <3

Twiino Hug Thankyousooomuch for reserving for me and I am extremely sorry for givin my comment soo late :| but, I still love you <33

OMG, loved the icons you made hun <33 everything is sooo GORGEOUS :D love the colouring SOO muchh. Muwah* 
aawwhh Arhi/Sarun stuff is soo DAMN cute .. aahhh Day Dreaming love the border soo much, colouring is WOW :D 

Arhi stuff is hot like wow ! I am amazed by your work, my super cute angel. YOU ARE AWEESOMEE <3 no word - Approve loved the colouring and the style is as unique as you muwah* Woow, girl, woow. Hug Loved all of theem.

ASR stuff is hawwt, MAN. Your work is KILLLING me DUDE xD Cool I am droooling over ASR stuff, loved the icons sooo much <33 SAVED - using* beautiful colouring^^ and the ASR one is hoot like woow, seriously this one is superduper good^^ Hug

OMG, arjuhi one is GORGEOUS^^ missing them soo much :( Fab work, Maruu <33 love the colouring and the style soo much :DD

Aaahh, Monaya stuff is marvelous, love thie avis. the siggs are are sooo good :D lovely work, yaar. 

ohmymy, Jen stuff is electryfing, bby <33 love the coloring soo muc, and the text style is soo cute <33

aaww .. Virat&Maanvi - they are soo cute <33 lovely work, yaar :DD amazing blending* Anushka stuff is WOOW; she is looking goregosu in this song* kinda lking this soong :DD and SONAM stuff is WOOW: She is Beautiful and yoru work is mesmerizing :D Day Dreaming

aaww the one for mish is WOOW, lovely yaar. <33

OMG. OMG. OMG. Hug Maruu - my req is HOT like woow. Its out of the blue <33 seriously this is aahhhwsomee.. love it sooo much^^ theese ones took the cake. Using and SAVED - iloveyou, bby <33 Hug love the avi, its damn cutee <33 - love every single thing of my req -from the colouring to the contrast - from the blending to the gorgeos styel and everyhting* its PERFECT* Wihii* Day Dreaming

OMG, loved all the req - all of the camed out amazingly goood :D Day Dreaming

PS - COPY & PASTE my comment on the pg you reserved for me <33 muwaah*

THANKS again for the BEAUTIFUL REQ :D iloveyou - tururu Hug

Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 26 November 2011 at 3:03pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SarunArhi4EverAlisha.-Hina-Sabaah..-GoldMist-Meehak.-Deepali-

Go to top