Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Miss-Pakiie-KMH

and hoow did you knoow about jenyy &karan ?

Ohh, I Got To Know By One Friend & Jennifer Said It In An Interview Which I Don't Remember But I Do Think It Was On Wass Up TV ;) πŸ˜† She Said That She Can Accept It If They Can Wait For Her Schedule Also, But The News Is Not Confirmed . If They Do That Would Be The Biggest Happiness For SidMa Fanss 😳
jenshad thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Miss-Pakiie-KMH

Loolz ...dekha Staars humse kya  kyya karvaate haai ?🀣

I Know, We Are Crazy Crazeeey πŸ˜† Are You Mohit Fan Or Like Him ?! 😳
jenshad thumbnail
Have You Seen MJHT ?! πŸ˜³
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Hmmm ...its will breaaak records for Sidma Faans coz it rerely happen than an old jodi become a new jodi in in new shooow <3 confusing naa ? loolz

Yeeep i like Mohit a looot and i truelyy respect him as an actor !! Sanaya and him are Amazing together and i donno how to mix real and fiction life like some faans🀣 so god bless them both !! <3
+ yeeep i've seen mjht !! and i loved SaJan !! <3 but noow i'm more in love with Sanaya & mohit !! i'm obssessed d byy Arhi :D
jenshad thumbnail
But You Are Lucky One You Got Karan & Kritika Backk In Season 2 ;) πŸ˜† & I Have Always Respected Mohit Not Coz Of His Looks But His Pure Heart πŸ€— Even Sanaya Said That She Found Mohit Decent Looking But She Never Fell In Love With His Looks But His Pure Heart 😍 & Yeahh, ArHi Are Sizzling ☺️
jenshad thumbnail
You Know Mohit Has Already Acted 4 - 5 Roles In His First Show πŸ˜³ That's Record For Sure πŸ˜† Sometymes Bhavesh, Samrat, Samarjeet Singh, The Serious Samrat In Season 2 . πŸ˜
jenshad thumbnail
Hahha πŸ˜† When It's Comes To Real & Reel Life Some People Are Really Very Immature, I Must Say . In YT I Read Some Tymes " Sanaya You Look Good With Barun, Not With Mohit  "What The - In ASR Style πŸ€£ SOO They Mean That SaRun Should Start Seeing Each Other Or What ?! He's Married Anyway & I Respect His Life Partner Without Seeing Her 😳 & I Definetely Don't Want SaRun To Ble Completely Tortured Like GurTi Did :X & Do We Actually See Who Look Good With Each Other . If One Girl Is With One Bad Boy & They Look Sizzling With Each Then They Should Get Married Then, Hilariouss ! Anyways, Personality Is The MOST Important 😍
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
caan't agree more jaanii !! Mohit is a greaat human beeing !! wish them both a happy Life together

gotta goo noow its laate and i've to wake up at 7 AM and theen School till 6 pm !! see yaa soon <3 Love yeew !! good nigh Princess)==
Shantell thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing as per great stuff!! Like yur work yur too goood..