Maria's CG#1:(C) Note PAGE137 & Update PAGE140 - Page 85

Posted: 12 years ago
Thaanks a million mish Daarling🤗sorry for beeing laate huun ! was lil unwell + studies
gonna updaate today 😃

... Update Time ...

Hey everyone , sorry i'm late !! its nothing personal to anyone plz :d😆 i came laate coz of studies and for that i couldn't come here a lot !! i guess some of you noticed it naa ? anyways that doesn't mean that i didn't make your requests or that i wasn't gonna update huun <3😃 i opened PSP everyday and made something per days 😉 so finally i've bring a big update if you can call it like that :p
feel free to suggest on my way to work and also if my style is a copy of someone's work 😳😃😉criticize , use , like/dislike but plz do not cut , hotlink  or copy my work !! i guess its all for my daily talks so here i go with my update!!
 Enjooy 🤗special thanks to hinz , mish , Sanzz & Sabu for encouraging a lazyy pie like me 🤣

Let time to load , much stuff

Freebies :
random icons: as there isn't my copyright , do not claim them as yours

biggest update is of ArHi/Sarun )=😃 no doubt !! myy total Obssession🤪love theem like nothing else
i hated many of theem but loved some too :D

Special ASR edition :D😆 OMGEEE😲🤪 !! he's soo haawt !! ☺️😍couldn't stop myself once again
i wonder how khushi do🤣tought sanaya is too beautifuull yaaar !! PERFECTION

Here i come with myy faav jodi all time !! myy unique obession along Arhi !! karan & Kritika <3 ❤️
maade one siggy of theem but plz Karanika faans , suggest me some scenes to make stuff on tought i've maade stuff on all their single pix 😆!! missing them so much 🤗

these ones for yoou sanzz 😃!! myy babyy <3 i know its craap but all of theem are dedicated to you jaan🤗MonAya are too adorable !! god bless theem

these one are still freebies but totally and especially dedicated to myy sweetyy pie : Sabuu 🤗
tought thaat i should make something new and wheen JW's name came into my mind , i tought of you 😆

Kushal- Nia plaaying Viraat/maanvi as your know !! myy new crush !! They've entered my list no doubt 😆
too cuute to handle !! made that stuff especially for the latest b-daay gal and myy unique bandariya ever !! Sejuu 🤗

she's too much energectic maaan !! caan't tell how much i love her :D😆 She's the best  !! loving her in Jazba song !! too good

she's soo soo beautifuul yaaar 😍 caan't heelp it !! simply Love her <3

noow enough of freebies !! i guess 😆 time for requests !! once again sorry a bunch for coming laate and making you waait 😳 achha proceeding now😆

For Mish :
 hope you like it !! tried to copy my own style 🤣

For Hina :
siggy + Matching avi )=😃 hope you'll like it too twinoo , tought i'm bad at copying one style again😆

For Siddhi :
i know it caame out craap , really sorry for it honey 😳

For Fatima :
tought before i haated it now i love it !! Coz karan makes everything Superb 😃😆

For Armu4eva :
hope you like it 😳, i don't like the way it came out 🤢😆

For my two lil and real Sis 😃😆 zainab & Urooj🤗 you must have noticed that we have the same choice🤣 for us 3 : karanika & SaRun are our biggest cruush ever😆

That's all for todaay !! i guess its enough for this time and someone like me !!
Too Lazyy 🤣 as you knoow 😆
Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 12 years ago
Res for Hinz :: myy love <3

Twiino 🤗 Thankyousooomuch for reserving for me and I am extremely sorry for givin my comment soo late :| but, I still love you <33

OMG, loved the icons you made hun <33 everything is sooo GORGEOUS :D love the colouring SOO muchh. Muwah* 
aawwhh Arhi/Sarun stuff is soo DAMN cute .. aahhh 😍 love the border soo much, colouring is WOW :D 

Arhi stuff is hot like wow ! I am amazed by your work, my super cute angel. YOU ARE AWEESOMEE <3 no word -  loved the colouring and the style is as unique as you muwah* Woow, girl, woow. 🤗 Loved all of theem.

ASR stuff is hawwt, MAN. Your work is KILLLING me DUDE xD 😎 I am droooling over ASR stuff, loved the icons sooo much <33 SAVED - using* beautiful colouring^^ and the ASR one is hoot like woow, seriously this one is superduper good^^ 🤗

OMG, arjuhi one is GORGEOUS^^ missing them soo much :( Fab work, Maruu <33 love the colouring and the style soo much :DD

Aaahh, Monaya stuff is marvelous, love thie avis. the siggs are are sooo good :D lovely work, yaar. 

ohmymy, Jen stuff is electryfing, bby <33 love the coloring soo muc, and the text style is soo cute <33

aaww .. Virat&Maanvi - they are soo cute <33 lovely work, yaar :DD amazing blending* Anushka stuff is WOOW; she is looking goregosu in this song* kinda lking this soong :DD and SONAM stuff is WOOW: She is Beautiful and yoru work is mesmerizing :D 😍

aaww the one for mish is WOOW, lovely yaar. <33

OMG. OMG. OMG. 🤗 Maruu - my req is HOT like woow. Its out of the blue <33 seriously this is aahhhwsomee.. love it sooo much^^ theese ones took the cake. Using and SAVED - iloveyou, bby <33 🤗 love the avi, its damn cutee <33 - love every single thing of my req -from the colouring to the contrast - from the blending to the gorgeos styel and everyhting* its PERFECT* Wihii* 😍

OMG, loved all the req - all of the camed out amazingly goood :D 😍

PS - COPY & PASTE my comment on the pg you reserved for me <33 muwaah*

THANKS again for the BEAUTIFUL REQ :D iloveyou - tururu 🤗

I'm lateee ? 😳🤣 haaw anyways meee, so happy cause my jaan RIYAA, have update "WEEE !! LOL OMGGG man your update is SUPERBDUPERB like a alwasy <3 youu know i love love your creations, my LOVE ❤️ youuu areee Amaazinge Riyaa, i aodree your update & creations ! ❤️ haaaw ArHi & Monaya icons look SO beautiuful .. & omgg |: SK icosn look SOO amaazinge :) i loved it a loots, ESP this oneee ! 😍

^^DUDE thisss oneee look SO BEAUTIUFUL, haaw you have did good job with the coloring :$
awww rest of icons look aweesome, amaazinge job with the all love :D OMGEEE, SO many stuffs on SaRun/ArHi <3 WOOW, i love love emm all a loots jaaanu, you have did superb job with the all, haaw your bleending is SO perfeckt man 😳 ASR ASR - He is minee ☺️ i love ASR stuffs a loots <3 HAAW ArJuhi, goshhh miss them like a hell :( aww anywasys your siggis on emm look gorgeous, i seriously loved it Maruuu ❤️ 😳 WOOW Monaya stuffs look gorgeous, Sanz <3 will be very happy :D hehe OMG OMG youu have made "JJ siggis, haaw i love love her sigis a loots <3 i aodree it jaanaaa <3 haaw everything look SO beautiful on her siggis, superb job with it love and i aodree her icons ;)
COMING TO MY LAAADY ANUSHKA ! ❤️

OMG :O
Thiss oneee look SO BEAUTUFL MAN ! I AODREE THIS ONEEE 😍 WOOW lovley text, & your siggis look SO beautiufl jaanu, i love love loved it <3 btw can youu please send me this pics? 😳 haaw anyways i LOVE this song, it's amaazinge 😎 & SHE LOOK so cutee her haaw <3 love her a loots <3 SK siggis look aweesome :D Good job honeeey ! 😳
OMG my req 😍😍😍

RIYA i loveyouuu <3 man you have made my onee SO SO beautiful, WOOW it's truly Gorgeous i have no word, i'm speechlees |: Thnakyouu Thankyouuu SO much fro making such a Gorgeous siggis for mee 🤗i have used it also, & my DABBA look SO beautiufl with it 😃 & i love the text some youu have used on my oneee 😳 WOOW the rest of req came out superb ESP the onee you made for Hinz .. awww youu have made siggis for your two sister, HAAW riyaa youu aree SO sweet of youu, i love the both siggis a loots ! 😃
Keep rocking love, loveyouuu muhwaa^^ 🤗🤗
Edited by -Mish- - 12 years ago
Waiting For Your Update :) 🤗
aww RES <3

-------editing-------
(letter 'h' isnt working properly )
kaaan pakarkay i mean holding ears n SORRRYYY 😭 coz i m too late at editing :|
anyways wah g wa ur creations r so sweeet and elegant 👏

OMG jus look at each of em they r breathtaking ❤️
tu ney kya kar daalaa mar gayi main mit gayi ... LALALALALALALALA 🤪😆

sooo hugee on arhi <333 each of em looks stunninggg YAYYY 😍
karnika sarun ones r chooo cutiiieee 👏 hhaayyyeee m going nuts over each avi
🤪 🤣

PSHT my pagalpan wont stop ever so saba enufff of ur bakwaaass :| LOL

sooo ur avis ko toh main kya kahooonn jii words r less to describeee 👏 😳

^theeeyyy r adorablllessshhh and so the rest :)))
lovee ur texts and styles! <333

arhi siggies (my favs were these) though all r brilliant :P

^looveee ur texts soo muc n so the simple and sweeet styles :) blending is master piece 😉

waaaooo amazing colouring at icons :)))
AM drooling over anu stuff :D
ASR and Arjui were amazing tooo 😃
awww monaya avis r dreaaammmyy and siggies r lovely :)
Sonam and rest n reqs were cutiiee too :))) mmis and tanu dis reqs r helll gorgeousss <3

COMING TO MERI FAV SIGGY MERI JAAAN U MADE IT AWESOME AND SO TE ICON SET HAYYYEEE 😍

Thankss sweetheart
🤗 I LOVED THEM <33 never tought to get surprise from u 😛 😆 so so happy to ave such precious gift <333 using one by one as i told ya 😉
muuuaaahhh ILY ❤️
Your Sabu 🤗
Edited by ..Saba.. - 12 years ago
res for sejuu
I Thought You Will Updateee Lazy Bachaa 😆 😳
Originally posted by ..-Sanzz-..

I Thought You Will Updateee Lazy Bachaa 😆 😳

Updaate ho gaayi !! lazyyy babyyy #2🤣