Maria's CG#1:(C) Note PAGE137 & Update PAGE140 - Page 62

..Amira.. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Edit:

Heey Jaan! Hoow Areee Yoou? πŸ€—
OMG!! Beautifull Uptaaade. ArHi's Stuff is Awwesomeee! 😳 Anushka siggy Awww loveely Beautifull!

- - -

I Lovee Theee Banner On 1st Pageee. It's Very Beautifull. I think meri next Shop ke banner ke liye Tum Booked Hoo 😳 πŸ˜† Thaank Yoou For Thee Pm.. Keep Rookiing And Pm mee! Lovee Yaa <333 πŸ€—

~Amira~
Edited by Amira10 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jyo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Res-ing  πŸ˜†

*edited*

Sabse pehle to thanks a TON for writing my name in your inspiration list. It really really does mean a lot to me πŸ˜³ Love youuu dher saara for this πŸ€—

The update is gorgeous! Love every single sig here, but the icons were the standouts for me! <33 

I was like πŸ˜² They are SO damn gorgeous! Like, I don't know what else to say <3 Pretty work hon! :)

http://i.imgur.com/YUTxb.png Love the blending and colouring in this. Also, the way you've used textures is amazing! :) DAMN PRETTY! :D http://i.imgur.com/R12ol.png Again, the colouring and the blending has left me staring at the screen. Yes, she is gorgeous, but your work just adds to her beauty! Fab stuff πŸ˜³ Everything else is really really pretty :D

OH! AND THE BANNER! OMG OMG OMG! It's bloody amazing, especially the blending of the pics! Gorgeous work hon! <333

Update soon, keep rocking.

Lots of Love
Jo
πŸ€—
Edited by ..Jojo.. - 12 years ago
-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Mine πŸ€—

unres

Sweeetheart <33 πŸ€— extremely sowwy for late unres as usual :| aaj test tha na, issiliye i coudnt edit it* Btw - i neeed help, my "midle justify" isnt woking : aaahhh..

OMG, the first page is looking GORGOEUS, sweeets <3 loved the bannner^^ omg, its WOOW !! its extremely adorable, nice work, baby :D πŸ€— almost same to same*  love you bestie <33 and THANKS for opening your shop and and THANKS a MILLION for Updating after 6236548058 .. (...) days ... πŸ€£ way to go ;*) 

now talking about the icons, WOOOW ! theeese are simply gorgeous <3 no word .. aahh ek hazaron stuff is soo goood, love the coloring sooo soo sooo much <3 especially this one^^ 
 - Kya baat hai πŸ˜

aaww kareen stuff is beautiful to .. and  OMG ... you made Ian's tooo ?? πŸ˜²πŸ˜²
AWEEESOME, BABYY <33 i love it & love you πŸ€—Love the colouring a lot <3 SAVED :D  - haaaww Karanika stuff is ammmaziing :D loved all of theese <3 πŸ€—

OHH gosh, loved the karnika one, its simply outstanding :D hats off* 
Arhi stuff is gowgeous .. ahhh .. loved tha avis <3 Maruu, you have improved a lot haan, your avis are sooo damn goood :D wwow. All the arhi siggies are Fab xD Woow, lots of new goregous style haan, freaking hawwt ones yaar <3 loved thooos :D πŸ˜ 

look at this one, its PERFECT ! no words ... sach mein lovin it :D flwalesss !! πŸ˜ƒ
it have to be one of my fav along with other .. <33 love you, way to go !
and keeep doing experiments, the results are wwooow !! make more with this style, hun <3 love it.

Mr.&Mrs. Raziada ones are freaking hooot <33 β˜ΊοΈ hayyeee πŸ˜ lovable :D

AND THIS ONE IS TRULY SIGG OF THE UPD ! 
OMG, OMG, OMG just loook at this BOYYY <33 its wooow, picture perfect :D
i am in love with this one, i am going gaga over this sach, its BEAUTIFUL. love the style, texture, texte, colorinmg, blending everything <33 this one took the cake ;D

and all thoose arhi stuff are goregous like wooow !! loved sanaya&Barun one alsoo .. awww barun is looking hawwt β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ
Anushka one is mesmerizing one <33 adorable πŸ€—

Ek hazaron stuff is sooo beautiful, the first two are damn cutee <33 awww and the "brothers" one is aweesome <33 sooo cute :D Jeevika&viren one is goregous, and the one below is hot like wooow, loved the blening a lot <33

aaww KaSh one is freaking hawwt <3 awww .. love it <3

and KhiSher one is AWWWHHHSHHHOOOMMMEEE πŸ€— OMG, its damn beautiful SAVED* using it :DD love you love yoy <333 muwaaah πŸ€— Thanyousooo much for making it, sweets, and sooo sweeet of you .. dedicated this for me too .. awww πŸ€—

the avis is damn cute, haaw :D 

& B-day stuff is GORGWOUS; FAb work :DD πŸ˜ƒ

ILOVEYOU, my LOVE <33  
sorrry of the short and fast comment πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Bohat sari JhADDO ki Jhaappis πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Edited by -Hina- - 12 years ago
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
OMG! im in your inspiration list.. thank you soo much ji :Dlemem see tthe update..
Armu4eva thumbnail
Aila all 5 spots taken :(  Me wanted to request too..!!

Btw... awesome siggies. eps  ArHi ones.. are.. sooo droolicious πŸ˜

Requesting anyways.. (plsss )

Pics:

Text: Yaad mein unki.. yun .. khoye hain hum
           ke  Dekhe bina unhe.. ho gaye hain.. hosh gum!!

K T L K
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago
.UroojMs-PakOs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loove all your cration maruEdited by Miss_Urooj - 12 years ago
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: Armu4eva

Aila all 5 spots taken :(  Me wanted to request too..!!

Btw... awesome siggies. eps  ArHi ones.. are.. sooo droolicious πŸ˜

Requesting anyways.. (plsss )

Pics:

Text: Yaad mein unki.. yun .. khoye hain hum
           ke  Dekhe bina unhe.. ho gaye hain.. hosh gum!!

K T L K

Heeey Loove !!πŸ˜ƒ <3  thanks a lot for liking my stufff !! areeey naahii , none of the spot is taken yet , your the 1st one πŸ˜† added to the list with pleasuureπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ )= HuugsπŸ€—
KaranKundra4Eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awww i wanted to request sumthing!!!!! :P
I want a spot next time! :)
Anyways..i love this update!!!
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: Miss_Urooj

Loove all your cration maru

thaanks Lil SisπŸ€—