Amazing πŸ‘

UROOJ

Thaanks Lil Sis πŸ˜ƒ
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Xxcoolchick1xX

Hey,

Great update n yay u can make avis...thats great buh i have a question r sum of em meant to be going fast or just like that?

N'ways loved the rest of the update gotta say its huge...loved all the freebies n requests.

Keep it up =)

Thnx for the PM

Heey Preeti !! yaa i actually made them fast πŸ˜† thaanks a loot for liking my work !!
Luv Ya

Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Originally posted by: shootingstar.xx

WOAHH! This is an extremely huge update .. like seriously .. this makes up for all the time you haven't update🀣 Everything is extremely beautifull .. okk everything is pretty extreme haha! 

The ArHi stuff were simply my fav :) Ahh currently in love with them tooπŸ€ͺ And you're doing a fairly nice job with avis .. keep it up! Aww yay was worried you'd stop making sigs on Karan/Kittu😳 Lovely shovely stuff on them .. the reqs on them turned out fab too and I wish they were freebies lols 

Everything else is just FABULOUS .. bollywood stuff = WOWπŸ˜ƒ 

It was soo difficult for me to give a good comment .. :| Just know your stuff rocks :D 

Thaanks A Loot Sara : your soo cuute <3πŸ€— i'm Laazyy !!πŸ˜†   Loove yaa budddy !
Shantell thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks soo what did ya think n be honst?
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Originally posted by: theflyingdonkey

Lovely update !!! Loveddd it =) Awww karanika, arhi <3<3

Thaanks myy teekhi Jalebi πŸ€— Loove yaa
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Originally posted by: KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Hiii
It been long yaar
Mindblowing update
Loved them all
2 good
Can't wait 4 more
Con soon
Thanks 4 da pm

Sorry to make uu waait 😳 thaanks a loot for liking myy workπŸ€—
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alisha.

Finally Finally you update...! πŸ€— Haan Haan FinallyπŸ˜†

Goregous Update Jaan! ❀️ Thaank uu soo muuch 
Starting from avis of Arhi... OhmyOhmy they are soo beautiful! 😍 Actaully they are not my fav couple but i just loved the avis you make of themm! Is damn Preety..! And I"m glad that you can make avis now...  Congraazz dear..! πŸ€— You must be readdy now for taking lost of request 
 of avis  from me  yaar πŸ˜‰  Awww The karan n Kritika avis Superb brillant Jaan! πŸ‘ πŸ‘  πŸ‘ Lovely..! I"m saved it! πŸ˜› Flying kiss One Haye Haye..  Siggies of Aditi is too Hot and sizzling!  Nayva Ones r Fablous Sweetheart..! πŸ‘ πŸ‘  Sadia n Imran ones r awesome.. SuperB bleeding..!

Gooosssh 😍 πŸ˜ The first B one of Imran and Ali Is damn Beautiful! Dashiiing..!
Seconde one Is my fav one...! πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› Is Juust perfeckt Maria... I"m going too using it for sure..! Awww Kat look so beautiful! Loved it so much!... Your bleeding is sooo good..! I just love your effect..! Make more of Kat..! πŸ€— Anuskha Stufff Is out of this world...! I Loved again all of them!   You r superB DuperB Talend... MashAllha! ⭐️ β­οΈ 
Imran Khan Ones r too hot..! Hayye πŸ˜› Sonam N Shahid.. Aww the look so cute togehter..!
Woowowow Priyanka one r so goregous Jaani!

Your work is too Sizzzling!... Keep going like this!
And one kindely request Plizz Update soon this time...!

Love alisha πŸ€—

Seriously Alisha , your one of myy bestie and cuutie friends in I-F <3 I Cannot thaank uu enough for taking your time to write suuch a long and sweet commentπŸ€—

luuv yaa jaanuu <3❀️
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Originally posted by: KMH-NASHA

aww they all r so beautifull. Maria u have done a superb jobπŸ‘πŸΌ.This is really worth the wait. i love all of them especially the bollywood section & the karanika ones.

thankyou sooo much for fullfilling my request see i told u would do the best.u have won my heart theese siggies r forever cherished thanku so much. The king khan siggie is exactly the way i wanted it to be.Arjuhi is also full of love just as i wanted it.Maria u r such a sweetheart. πŸ€—

thanks for the PM & PM me when u update.

Thaanks Imi <3  i'm soo glad your liked them <3 i was stressed and all buut noow feeling better

Huuugs
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Originally posted by: xTimax

Stunning update Love the IPKKND stuff😍 and the Anushka siggys are beautiful:) 

Thaank uu Tima :)πŸ€—