Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-GoldMist- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
All the siggies are fabulous. Specially the one on Anupriya. Please make some on taanu.
And the bollywood siggies they are gorgeous. Specially siggies on Anushka and Katrina.
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail

awesome siggys...thanks for the pm...

.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG Maria...beautiful creations...

luvd ol the siggys...& the captions too...

Shaheer-Soumya 1 was reli cute...

Luvd the ASR 1 too...

Imran 1 was reli hawt...

gr88 updates...

thnx 4 the PM

Luv,
Juh!
SarunArhi4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ€—Beautiful Awesome Siggies Sis πŸ‘
Keep It Up  
& Please Don't Stop Making Siggies 

ekdoteenchar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Meri pakistani aankhon ki bejili, am just lovvvinnnggg your siggies !!!!!!!! Theyre truly awesome, especially the Karanika & ArHi ones.. Great job dear, as always !!!
loveanya.com thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
omg... superrrbb update..πŸ‘πŸ‘ loved it❀️❀️
rock8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesum creation
keep it up

i ave request: can u plz make sigg 4 me
dis r da pics n text sud b in sky blue color
"when you look around the world freeze"
"hottest dude"

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/188176_158248780907913_8132189_n.jpg
http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/249737_172151016177736_118336011559237_446338_7009083
_s.jpg
http://www.india-forums.com/images/celebrity/l_10412.jpg

if u want add sum other pic u can do it
Edited by rock8 - 12 years ago
-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
RES <333 😲

Edit*
I am EXTREMELY Sorry Maru, for being sooo lateee..  Finally I'm unreservin it. BUT you know me na ... I and my Lazyness *Ouch* πŸ₯± Sorry again *holding my ears* abb toh maan jao na❀️ You are not kam lazzy thn me ACHA !!! Where was you.. never upd.. Thank GOD Zainab is not like you πŸ˜› Well, happy that you waked up and are updting πŸ˜† OMG.. APROX 55 sigg 😲 *fainting* πŸ˜† Awww... Love ya, and will always support you and be besides you whenevr u need me.. 😳
Okaaay,... Did I ever told you how much I love your Upd banner ^^ πŸ˜²πŸ‘ Its beautiful girl πŸ€—

Woooaww. Hawwt n smaashiing upd.. let me praise and appreciate your work in details ;D

Karan/Kritz/Additi:

OMG... 😲 the first one is HOT like WOW *fainting again* 😍 & the sec one is awesomeblossom πŸ‘ Weee. I am going gaga over the third one its soo cute Haayyee ❀️ Beatiful work on all three of theemm and awesome colring.. cool stuff πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ Awww.. the friends one of Kritika&Additi one is Muuuwwaaahhh πŸ€— Haaww.. its so beautiful 😲 cant take my eyes from this one sach.. haaww... *I can see us two in form of them* πŸ˜›πŸ˜† Sach yaar, loved all the stuff of them.. everything is gorgeous like you. ❀️ *Flying kisses from me*

Barun & Sanaya n all:

Arree.. you also wrote Barun&Ankita but I cant see it, or you forgot to post it ? 😳 *wink* Thora concentrate karo upd pe πŸ˜† Being honest.. I am lovin this couple they are sooo cute na. ❀️
Olala ❀️ love the first one "tha war one" its gorgeous yaar :D *Hats off* πŸ‘πŸ‘ & the sec one is aww.. so beautiful ❀️ lovely blending & awesome work hun :) πŸ˜ƒ good job. Ow. the third one is soo cute.. wow, beautiful text haan, lovin all ur text πŸ‘ inspiration kahan se lay ? πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Gorgeous work on the adhoore on.. its smashing one. πŸ‘β­οΈ  OMG... loved the Barun one.. he is looking damn Haawwt ... Ohmymy... loved him in baat humari.. and now going gaga over him on Iss pyar... he is so hot, man :D πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ OMG.. "beautiful dream" one is dreamy... aww.. loved it yaar its gorgeous.. ❀️ ❀️ & Sanaya one is out of teh blue.. she is looking like an fairy.. aww.. n all rest iof stuff is haawwtt and gorgeous yaar :) loving every siggi, every style of it, hun :D πŸ‘ You are so talented.. and I am proud of you... all the siggies are soo goood ❀️ I really appreciate your hard work, Maru πŸ€— btw love dthe San&Drshti one ... ❀️ its so cuteee.. aww.. 😳 And the FF one of San&arjun&Mohit one is shoo cute onee.. great work hun :D

Dil Dosti Dance:

Weee. beautiful stufff ❀️ I dont knoe themm, but all teh work is out of the blue... ❀️ πŸ‘πŸ‘ Outstanding work, Yaar :D gorgeous stufff.. loved all of themm, specially 3rd n 5th one love dthe style of both fo themmm very much... πŸ‘πŸ‘ *hats off* Maru.. your work have improved a lot from the very first time you made siggies.. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Proud of you.. my cutie pie.. Keep it up :D
Lovin all the experiments u are trying, lagi raho  Way to go, girl :D Muuwaaah xx

Rest:

Gorgoesu sigg of Navya peeps, πŸ‘πŸ‘ & Drashti&Karan one is out of the blue,.. smashing one,.. πŸ˜ƒ Maneet one is fantastic β­οΈπŸ‘ Awesome, yaar :D Oww.. Gorgeous stuff on Jay&Piya.. they make cute couple loved both teh sigg you made on themm... fab work. :D Aww. teh one for Mish is amazingly beautiful ❀️ ❀️ Loved it, APK is lookng gorgeous πŸ˜ƒ OMG.. loving Jenny&Shona stuff.. two cutiepies ❀️ Lovely work on the last two Maru ❀️ πŸ€— Loved it.. <33

Bollywood:

OhmyGOD... All Anushka stuff is Haawwtt n samshing.. loved it.. <333 teh sec one took teh cake ;) loved it.. its amazingly beautiful.. aww. loevly txt, jaan ❀️ πŸ‘the first one is damn cute one 😍 Wooow, loved all the stuff of Kat... the one with Hritik is gorgeous, n rest of themm are awesoemblossom ❀️ The first & last two of Kat are WOW 😲 *hats off* Owi. Beautfiul stuff one Bebo ❀️ especially the sec one its DROP DEAD GORGEOUS man. πŸ˜²πŸ‘πŸ‘ all of them are gorgeous.. and the Bebo&Salam khan one is... damn cute Hayee.. ❀️ & te sonam one is soo cute.. loving it <33

For me:

Now coooming to the surprise wali.. OMG.. its HAWTTT *whoop, whoop* used it from teh day I saw it ^^ I was like WHOOOAAATTT ??? Maru dedicated this to me.. 😲😲 *Haaww..* its Damn Haawtt Yaar :D Aww.. beautoful choice of pic selection.. and loevly blnding.. you dont know how MUCH i LOVED it ❀️ πŸ€— isnt he looking cute n hot ? ohmymy... *fainting again* I am going gaga ovr tthis one its out of this world.. *Hats off to you* & Thank you sooo mcuh for this beautiful sigg ❀️ Aww.. I am soo glad... ❀️ You are such an sweetheart... Muwaah

Love you sooo much Jaan ❀️ *Flying kisses* Muuuwwaaahh xxx πŸ€—
Extra BIG Jaadoo Ki Jhappi for this one πŸ€— πŸ€— Muwaah xx

Your Hinz *love you*

Edited by -Hina- - 12 years ago
Shantell thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lookin good as per..Ur too gud..