Rang Badalti Odhani 08 Jan 2011 Written update

Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Guysssssssssssssss,

I know its been longgggggggggggg time, but I am back with updates!!!!......yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! *does a jig*....Dhaka Dhaka!!!!
Oh okie, Let me jump to updates because I have already delayed....Kya karoon, I slept and slept and slept!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

- Sam and Rahul are in the cafe! (Huh?? yeh kab hua??? *scratches head*....*smacks head*....this is what would happen if you miss episodes...but blame it on my Virus and Boss, as usual! *pouts* πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) Sam gets up from her chair and starts showing off but while showing off she ends up exaggerating big time and embarrasaing Rahul too. (Ahem ahem!! *skeptical muh*...Mujhe bhi...Sam, Oye, neeche beith...*pulls her arm* neeche beith...*realizes unsuccessful attempt, goes below the table and hides* I really dont know her 🀣🀣)...She looks at the cafe and replied silly that looks like her dress looks awesome...Then we hear a voice instructing Sam to move her hand in the hair and smile a bit and Sam does exactly that, with all possible silliness...(arre, yeh kaun hai?....Woo Hoo!!) Its our Khanak on the other table, hiding and instructing Sam! (To do what? to woo Rahul??? 😲.......Khanak shld open a dating service...Her first boanee was Shaan where she miserably failed with Natz and now Sam...Ab toh successful ho jaa meri maa!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)...Rahul holds his head and tries avoiding Sam..(*pulls Rahul* tu bhi neeche aaja...we will get a blackforest served here!! 🀣)...Sam waves at someone and Rahul turns back to see whomshe was waving at and gets super J! (*smacks Rahul* Oye...All naatak...neeche aajaa, nahi toh 2 black forest cakes bhej de mere liye!! 🀣🀣)...Sam keeps hiloying and dooloying from left and to right and back again!! (*wipes brow* mein hee thak gayi dekh ke, yeh tired nahi hui?? *pouts Innocent face again*)...Rahul finally asks Sam that what is she upto and Sam gets superexcited at her mission accomplished and asks him if he is feeling bad and Rahul accepts he is!!! (*gulps a Black forest piece*...hhh mmmmmhmmmeeemmee...errr...*wipes the piece* I mean,mujhe bhi...*goes back to eating*..🀣🀣)...Khanak instructs Sam to shut up and not speak till instructed!! (*sighs* Phew! Now, I can have a Black forest with out the noise pollution! *hogs one more piece* πŸ€£)...Sam shuts her mouth...Rahul gives her a smile...Sam drops her wallet intentionally and bends to pick it up! In the light of her fallen wallet, she tells Khanak to stop scolding her as she is no more a kid and after all, she just spoke one dialogue!! (*eyes wide open* ek hee line?? hello??....ask my sleeping ears...*shakes ears*....boo-hoo..🀣)...Khanak tells her that one word also makes a difference...Everything was going right and she spoiled it all!! Sam turns towards Rahul...Rahul smiles back and tells her that if she thinks she can make him J by this act, then she is wrong because she was always a "Jhalli" (silly) and will remain one always. Sam is stunned and dejected. Khanak tells Sam that these are the consequences of speaking even a single inappropriate word...Khanak sees Sam's dejected face and tells her to get back her jovial face as they havent yet lost the battle and are together in it. She tells Sam to turns towards Rahul and tell him - (Khanak keeps repeating the dialogue from one side and Sam keeps telling the same to RAHUL in parallel)...- She tells him that she is doing this to make him J but the way he gets J, her boyfriend doesnt!...Hearing this, Rahul throws away the water in his mouth and Sam is also shocked with "Boyfriend"...🀣🀣....Khanak affirms that a BF has to be in picture. Rahul asks her that BF's don't grow on trees! (*scratches head* yeah, thats the last even I knew...*gulps the last piece of 1st Black Forest*🀣)...She didnt have one yesterday but she has one now...If there was a Boyfriend then why didnt she introduce them yesterday? Sam gets jittery and does not know what to speak when Khanak barges in and takes things in her hand...Rahul is exasperated to see her!....(Good! I get much more privacy down here! *picks 2nd Black forest) πŸ€£πŸ€£)...Khanak tells Sam that she was trying to locate her but found her here. Her BF was trying to reach her but he ended up calling Khanak. Sam is surprised at the BF's note and asks Sam that why did she hide the BF news from friends!...He turns his back from them and Khanak and Sam have a little cat fight!! (Naah Naah! Mazaa nahi aaya,....Baal kheencho!! *Hogs on first bite of 2nd Black forest* 🀣)....Rahul asks Sam in a J tone that why didnt she inform before that she has a dashing BF? Khanak makes everyone sit but Sam wants to leave. Khanak tells Sam that he BF had to be nice after all, she is so nice....she asks for Rahul's confirmation but he keeps quiet with Jealousy...Khanak goes on that after 3 days when her BF arrives, Sam would remain as beautiful as today! (Hain? Yeh kya link tha???...*scratches head* *shrugs* *goes back to BF Cake* 🀣)....Rahul decides to leave but Khanak asks him that how can he leave after hearing such a good news but then she decides to get rid of him and says that he might have some work, Rahul agrees, so Khanak cancels his coffee!! 🀣🀣🀣....Rahul leaves! Sam wonders how they would get a BF in 3 days...Khanak tells her she is the boss 🀣🀣

-  Shaan is playing his guitar and looking at Khanak's snap..He reminisces about his romantic moments with her. He speaks to Khanak's poster! He tells her that if she was with him, than she would have been big time J by now because all gal wanted to touch him, or take his photograph! She would have swollen with J but then he would have come close to her and lifted her dejected face and told her that she is the most beautiful woman in the world and he wants to speand his whole life with her....He misses her a lot!! (awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....😳😳)

- Sam and Khanak are going home in Sam's car. Sam is scolding Khanak for introducing a BF and she is sure Rahul would  have understood by now that she was lying...She point a finger at Khanak and calls her "dude"..Khanak tells her that "doodh"(milk) will not help here!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣 and asks her to stop pointing fingers at her!!...(le! Shuru hogayi, besar ki cat fight!!!....(pokes Khanak* pass me a black forest cake pls...*realizes the duo is busy fighting* achcha, kuch bhi paas kar do..chindi toffee in handbag bhi chalegaa!! 🀣)...Long and short of it, Khanak tells Sam that they would search for a BF and make him Canada return!  Khanak stops Sam at a marriage bureau.

- Khanak and Sam barge in the Marriage bureau office and ask the guy there for a guy! (*pokes Khanak again* 2 kilo Aaloo and 3 kilo tamaatar ...and yes...couple of stems of dhaniyaa too!! 🀣🀣)...The guy does some bollywood pelvic thrust dance moves and Khanak asks him to provide a bollywood types guys...She tells him the whole game that she wants a guy only for a day!!!...Guys agrees!

1. Namunaa #1: Devanand lookalike enters...*In Devanand's style*, -
Kya baat hai (What's the matter)
Ajeeb muqaalaat hai ( Its a weird circumstance)
Aankhon ke tarannum mein, bahaaroan ka sun (In the garden of the eyes, is the season of spring)
Meri Jeb mein hai ek dil aur baaki chaaraana (I have a heart in my pocket along with a 25 paisa) 🀣🀣🀣
Khanak asks him what does he do...He replies that people tell him he is bekaar (good-for nothing) but he has done only one work till now,love love and love!! πŸ˜†
Sam asks him to leave when he replies -
Tere Inkaar se mera ikraar behtar hoga (My confession would be better that your dejection)
Teri raat se mera din behtaar hoga (My day would be better that your night)
Agar yakeen naa aaye toh, doli se jhaankh kar dekhnaa (If you don't believe, peak from your doli)
Teri doli se meraa janaaza behtar hogaa! (My funeral procession would be better than your doli procession)
🀣🀣🀣
He leaves and Sam tells Khanak that she wouldnt get any love here but only enemies of love when Sunny Deol lookalike comes with a fake broken handpump in hand! 🀣🀣

2. Namunaa #2: SunnyDeol lookalike enters...*In SunnyDeol's style*, -
The enemies have the tanks 4 air fighter planes and we just have 3 hours.
Khanak asks him his identity and he replies -
I am my father's son and my hand is 2.5 kilos!! (🀣🀣🀣.....*pulls his hand* yeh haath hume dede kaalia!!!...err....I mean, sunny paaji.....*mellowed down voice* dede naa!! 🀣🀣)...
Khanak asks him that why is he shouting...He replies -
Am I the one shouting? Am I? I am here to take my wife with me and I would make sure I take her with me...He says Papa and leaves!! 🀣🀣

3. Namunaa #3...oops! Sorry!! Darling #3: SRK lookalike enters...*In SRK's style*, -
He laughs like SRK and tells the gals...-
Hey senorita, bade bade deshoan mein aisi choti choti baatein toh hoti rehti hain!! (Hey Senorita, In big countries such small things keep happening 🀣)...he then asks for their names....when Khanak introduces themselves...He asks them if he can call them kkkkkk-kiran? (Dono ko??? *eyes wide open* 🀣🀣.....what...kkkkkiran #1 and kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkiran #2? Nahiiiiiiii...Phir toh Sunny #1 and Sunny #2 bhi laane padenge with 2.5 + 2.5 kilo hand!! nahiiiiiiiiiii πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£)...
They refuse when he tells them that the guy who came here before him has already taken his Kiran and they are his last hopes or ashaa ki kkkkkiran!! 🀣...
Sam and Khanak run away from there!! 🀣
Sam decided to leave for Canada but Khanak doesnt let her go...She takes Sam to a movie set...

- Sam and Khanak are on movie sets of a much awaited movie...Sam is worried whther they would be able to find a BF. Khanak wants to rope in Hiten Kumar for Sam's BF's role and prays to thakurji for it...She is sure Hiten would keep his promise and help her.

- They enter the sets and are stopped by someone. Khanak tells him that she knows Hiten and viceversa. The guy doesnt believe but Hiten sees them from far away and asks the guy to let them come in....Hiten remembers Khanak and she is surprised. Khanak introduces Sam and when Hiten asks Sam, how is she...Sam replies back that she is good but Khanak doesnt agree to it. Khanak shoos of other people and then explains to Hiten that Sam is in love...Sam gets embarrased and denies love!! 🀣🀣🀣....Khanak explains that they want Hiten's help to become Sam's fiance. Hiten gets confused but Khanak narrates the whole story to him. Hiten tells Khanak that she is being filmy and Khanak tells Hiten that she has been born and brought up on his movies...Hiten refuses to help them as she loves ehr family and he wouldnt act in real life...He invites them to watch the shooting...Khanak asks him that whats the shoot about and Hiten explains that he is an electrician in the movie...Sam wnders how can an electrician wear such gawdy clothes but Hiten laughs it off that in movies even an electrcian wears fashion designer's line of clothes...He is here to repair and due to his fault a friend of his gets an electric shock! This touches the weak cord in Khanak and she is shocked...She remembers Suraj.  Hiten explaisn that his friend would fall from a height and die...Khanak recollects Suraj's death and goes in remorse...

PRECAP - Suraj's lookalike is hanging from the 1st floor. Khanak tries saving Suraj's lookalike by holding his hand from the 1st floor, and trying to pull him when she sees his face...She is shocked and in shock, leaves his hand. He falls in a small pool. Khanak keeps staring at him.

Love,
DD

Edited by Dancingdoll - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nikita Diiiiiii πŸ€—.....Pass me a piece of black forest cake to me too....Need comfort food, due ShaNak deprived episodes for nearly two weeks.....

Glad to see you updating againπŸ˜ƒ....
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Hey CDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD,

*passes a BF Cake...*
but the condition is that u too have to crouch below the table and eat....Its all private private!!
🀣🀣🀣

awwwwwwwwww!!!...Dont worry...I think Shaan is recovering..he would be back soon!!
*Hugs* πŸ€—
-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey DD............Wow !!........to see ur update again after quite some time....

it was awesome.......as usual !!
can't believe you actually typed the dialogues and scenes of the 3 namoonas..............lol..........

Thanks and Keep Updating !!
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Dancingdoll

Hey CDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD,

*passes a BF Cake...*
but the condition is that u too have to crouch below the table and eat....Its all private private!!
🀣🀣🀣

awwwwwwwwww!!!...Dont worry...I think Shaan is recovering..he would be back soon!!
*Hugs* πŸ€—

Thanks DiπŸ˜ƒ.....And I accept the conditionπŸ˜†......Yes Shaan will return soon....Waiting impatiently.....

Please update whenever you can....ByeπŸ€—......

@Manita - Hi / Bye😊.....
Edited by The_May_Rose - 13 years ago
garfield1209 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

DD....a treat to have u updating after such a long time...πŸ€—

but yeh kya ..black forrest se chinndi toffee ...*tries to peep into DD's plate* Is something left of that black forrest cake ?

Loved the translations for the Namuma's πŸ˜† ..."I have a heart in my pocket with 25 paisa "🀣
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
DD πŸ€— Awesome Updateeeeeeeeee... I am shanak deprived😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭... but still the episode was interesting... yashu stole the show and KT toooooo
KrazEee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the awesome update : )

They got us excited yesterday for nothing = (...but I guess its ok, can forgive the CVs as its due to KT still not being well enough, he seems to have lost weight...

Overall it was a good epi...liking the change in RaSam story, its more watchable now compared to earlier epis...maybe bcoz of Khanak's presence in their scenes πŸ˜†...whatever the reason, the change is good!

Namunaay were a funny touch...But didn't they stop at a marriage bureau, not some acting academy? May God help this marriage Bureau πŸ˜†

Heart-wrenching precap or was it a promo?...Eventhough, I wanted ShaNak to meet first, but lets see what the CV's have in mind...I guess its better to let them decide what they want to show thn what we would like to see...they know what they are doing (Or I think they do) so lets see what they'll give us this time...actually on a second thought I wouldn't mind it this way either as long as its presented well, unpredictability is always unique!

Looking fwd to monday . . . 😊

Edited by KrazEee - 13 years ago
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya1209

DD....a treat to have u updating after such a long time...πŸ€—

but yeh kya ..black forrest se chinndi toffee ...*tries to peep into DD's plate* Is something left of that black forrest cake ?

Loved the translations for the Namuma's πŸ˜† ..."I have a heart in my pocket with 25 paisa "🀣

*tries hard wiping the choco from the mouth*
*in between the BF Cake, speaks*

mmmm...mmm..hhh...eee...m.mmm

*gulps all*

I mean, I do have some/....

*pulls out the plate from behind*
*2 tiny pieces of cake left*

ahem ahem...not my mistake....those two gals were cat fighting and I was gettin hungrier and hungrier!!!

*Innocent muh*

🀣🀣🀣🀣
-Deepali- thumbnail
@DD awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.......update with lovely comments...  πŸ‘
this is for you...muhhhhhπŸ˜‰