Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

DoesSayingGoodByeToLtl=EndOfOurFriendship..????

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

Hi everyone!! A big jaado ki japhi 4 you all!! HugHugHugEspecially 2 shilpa 4 writting such a wonderful post "Learned to say Goodbye-If need be"..!!

This really made me think whether we are actually goin to say goodbye to eachother as well as to ltl OuchCry

i would just like to request you all on behalf of others who may also agree with me..i believed that this forum and itz wonderful members have actaully made wachn ltl worth while by bringing in their creative ideas in many different ways...

i believe that this bond that we have created between us is far to special to be broken just because of ltl...evn though the show had left us with many marvalous things..it showed evryone how talented you are..as wel as boosting your confidence..making yourself believe..have faith in yourself and being patience..as well as many more thing (plz feel free to add anything else ltl have given you)

yeah so back to our bond...what im goin to miss the most about this forum is reading pplz ff/os and other creative writings...by our talented writers..ClapClap...as shilpa have said..this forum is the liveliest and most friendliest  forum i have known so far...SmileEmbarrassedand will always have a special place in our heart..

soo now i request you all to please continue writting what you all love doing..and we all love reading...this way a it would take our mind of dat currnent situation cvs/mishal has put us in....reading about our tasha would also give us hope and keep us thinkin in a positive manner until everything gets sorted...Embarrassed

please dont ignore this as i this is what im goin to miss the most .. it meant so much to me..n am sure al of u aswell...Embarrassed 

please press like if u liked my post and do comment as i would really appreciate itEmbarrassed

tc 

xXXXx

ps..this i think is my only post which i took time  writing and being truly serious...lets just hope all last week was just  dream...

pps..do think about it please..Embarrassed

Edited by mIsHeZ.x - 08 January 2011 at 2:21pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

MishifreindLaTuLamozart66divy609dusk--Saaki--ramathisuhana19meghapartiPrinsesse.Suvi

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Hey dear this not a end yaar to our friendship Big smile its a life time journey ...friendship lasts forever ...I agree we all meet coz of LTL ...and Iam going to miss it if MR leaves Cry But we all always keep in touch through PMs ....wonderful post .. Clap Thumbs Up Hug btw never ever say goodbye
Love and hugs suhana Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

duskmozart66mIsHeZ.x

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
awhh thnx suhana...at this time of momnt we need 2 create a positive enery n atmosphere around us..n shud stay positiv ourselfz...bt im gna miss da lovly postz (spesh ff/os) da most ... dis week..hadli any1 wrote dem :((( ..we hav all be soo ocupied wiv the petition n upset about it n forgot wat actualy kept us together..wil always wil!Smile

duskmozart66suhana19

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

awhh thnx suhana...at this time of momnt we need 2 create a positive enery n atmosphere around us..n shud stay positiv ourselfz...bt im gna miss da lovly postz (spesh ff/os) da most ... dis week..hadli any1 wrote dem :((( ..we hav all be soo ocupied wiv the petition n upset about it n forgot wat actualy kept us together..wil always wil!Smile

I totally agree u with yaar ..we should stay positive in this tuff times..hopefully our prayers get answered ... Big smile ...I know everybody is lil upset about this news so nobody updated anything ...Ian also not in the mood to make VMs..I love making them ...
U take care and see ya around Hug

duskmozart66mIsHeZ.x

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged

I would like to say the show might end or it might take the wrg turn

But we will still like Our D ...Baji , the story till now ... the madness on this forum ..

That will stay fresh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

duskmIsHeZ.x

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged

ofcourse not............we will be in touch through PMs........but our fav topic Tasha,Duji, LTL will be missing frm our screen of colors.........they will b only in our minds...........forever an forever..........

Yeh dosti hum nahi chodenge ......... 

Edited by ushankitvc - 08 January 2011 at 10:07pm

shally_mduskmIsHeZ.x

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
let's hope our sincere prayers are answered...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dusk

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Even I am hoping for the beat we 
all know LTL have to end someday 
but like this actually its quite disturbing 
but we will stay in contact  :)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index