Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Shweta Tiwari .. Last Apprectn Thread#10..Congo ! (Page 9)

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angelshy

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

Imma still partying Party

I gave the best gift to myself.. 8 hrs ki chain ki nind LOL.. woke up at 1 p.m ROFL
ROFLROFLROFL

Shweta jeet gayi badshaao..DancingDancingDancing

Again party time..LOL Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing

DancingDancingDancingDancing Mere Celebs toh khatam hi nahi ho raheEmbarrassedLOLLOL

Maine phir se apna number change kiya.. Pata nahi iss baar Shwetu reply degi ki nahi, but I will try to sms her in 1 day or soEmbarrassed Sam might call herBig smile
DancingDancing
Shweta fans ki celebrations itni jaldi tak khatm nai honay waali..LOLLOL Coz we all r still in shock.. she won man..ShockedROFLROFL
No change q kia tumnay..Ouch Shweta kisi ajnabi ko reply kaise kregi..LOLLOL
Yeah plzzz do sms her.. hope she will reply nd den share her reply with us..EmbarrassedTongueLOL

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 09 January 2011 at 2:50am

prerna4rishav

angelshy IF-Dazzler
angelshy
angelshy

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Congrats guys on St 's victory Hug..i am just over the moon . Congrats on the 10 th AT Hug..couldn't be happier !LOL

I am always going to treasure each ST & Sallu moment in the show & I am going to miss them so much . Yesterday 's victory was just one of a kind ...just so real & touching .Embarrassed

Sorry guys couldn't come yesterday coz was very busy ...with people coming home ...& all ...will come back later .

Guddi ..i am waiting for your ST -Sallu mix & Faraan for the Sallu - ST edited moments video ...LOL

Lots of love to you guys ...Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishavFaraan92

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged

angelshy

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged

angelshy

angelshy IF-Dazzler
angelshy
angelshy

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Sorry hon ...couldn't coz of all the relatives pouring in ...but you should be happy that i prayed & told you ..she will win ...& she did .Embarrassed

I know it is such a proud moment for all of us ....for some reason i hope & pray that we get to see Sallu & ST again together .Day Dreaming..thats my dream ..hope God is listening . Sallu was just so wonderful to her yesterday Embarrassed...my eyes swelled up with tears ...LOL

prerna4rishav

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged

Shweta Tiwari ne mere TOTAY udaa diye ROFL That would be APT for this ****** woman ROFL

Oh Gawd ! Her face was WORTH watching when ALL the contestants were supporting Shweta .. She didnt even bother to stand up Thumbs Down

I am happy that Kaizaad didnt come.. My Papa was saying, 'He doesnt wanna spoil his reputation on National tv by being called Dolly's HUSBAND'... ROFL

Shweta was just shivering.. And I remember, when Pinky called me, I was shivering too Smile It was just the BEST moment for us Thumbs Up After long 2 yrs, I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy regarding something on TV Thumbs Up
Haan sharmindgi k marey yeh btana to bhool ho gayi k uskay apnay toote urrr gaye...ROFL
I dunno wat dat women think o herself.. kahaan ki maharani samajhti hai apni ap ko.. well BB nay usko apni aukaat to dikha hi di.. wet she deserves she got it..Thumbs DownDead
Kaizaad Ji to waqae apni reputation khraab nai krana chahtey honagay isilye nai aye hongay.. bechaare apni wife ki kartooton ko dekh kr paagal ho jata..ROFL

Yeah shweta was shivereing crying.. looking sooo cutooo yaar.. ufffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff.. i can never forget dese moments..BlushingBlushingBlushing she was really nbot able to believe dat she won BB man..!!!TongueLOL nd still she is saying in her interviews.. dunno shweta q samajhti hai k uskay itnay fans nai..D'ohD'ohD'oh
Mai usay hazaar dafa bta chuka hun k mai uska deewana parwaana mastaana nd uskay pechay fultoo pagal hun bhai..ROFLROFLROFL
Kal to salmaan bilkull meray dil ki batein kr raha tha.. the beutifull da gorgous da lovely Shweta tiwari..  LOLLOL mujhe to lagta hai k usay bhi secret crush hai shweta per..ROFLROFL nd jab shweta nay usay stage per bhai keh dia to uski shakal dekhnay waali thi..LOLLOL bechaara us waqt mana bhi nai kr sakta tha..ROFLROFL
Also totally loved salmaan yesterday jis tarha usnay shweta ko itnirepect di.. uska pallo uthaya.. he really likes her..LOLLOL

Nd btw Congratzzz Guddie ur hrishu was da 1st contestent who hugged shweta..TongueROFL
I was really not able to believe it.. pehlay no comments nd us k jeetnay k bad hi sab say pehlay us say galey mila..LOLLOL

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 09 January 2011 at 3:35am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Marz_Mahira_fanprerna4rishav

angelshy IF-Dazzler
angelshy
angelshy

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Bye guys will come back later ...have to run ...LOL...bye Hug

Go to top