Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Shweta Tiwari .. Last Apprectn Thread#10..Congo ! (Page 72)

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92

Marz_Mahira_fan IF-Dazzler
Marz_Mahira_fan
Marz_Mahira_fan

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged

Shweta accused of sympathy voting for Bigg Boss 4

By: Kalyani Prasad Keshri
Wednesday, January 12, 2011, 13:04 [IST]
Print This Page
Mail To Friend
Comment on This Article
A A A
Ads by Google

TV Channels Online
Turn Your Computer into a TV!
Watch Full TV Episodes Online.
www.TelevisionFanatic.com

Indian Pakistani Channels
Free ZeeTV Starplus SonyTv QTV Ary
Live Cricket GeoNews Many More Now
www.paktvlive.com

Klezmer by Alicia Svigals
Weddings, Bar Mitzvahs NY: Klezmer
simcha, Israeli, rock, jazz, DJ
www.aliciasvigals.com
Vote this article
Up (9)
Down (2)
Ads by Google
Free Downloadable Videos  www.WorldsLastChance.com/Videos
Download The Most Viewed End Time Free Bible Prophecy Videos Online!
Ads by Google

TV Channels Online

www.paktvlive.com

www.aliciasvigals.com
The positivity of success unfortunately brings a few negativity with itself. That's what is happening with the recent Bigg Boss 4 winner Shweta Tiwari. Reportedly, Shweta is being blamed that she managed to get sympathy votes as she was a single mother and needed money look after her daughter Palak.

Some of her fellow contestants accused her of using her daughter's name again and again on the show to gain sympathy voting from the audience. Shweta who became the first women to bag the title of the Colors reality show Bigg Boss, said that she is not so weak to do such base things to win the big sum of money and title. She added that she is established and capable enough to bring up her daughter and take good care of her.

She explained that the win was a surprise for her too, as she had competitors like Dolly Bindra, The Great Khali and Ashmit Patel. The actress added that till the last moment she was convinced that the international fame of Khali will make him the winner of the show. She even added that it was shock for her when host Salman Khan announced her name as the winner of the show. She said the winning fact took some time to sink in her consciousness.

The actress won Rupees One Crore and the title of Bigg Boss 4. The winning amount is a saving for her daughter Palak's future. Shweta has a daughter from her ex-husband Raja Choudhury who was also an inmate of Bigg Boss season two. However, he lost the game show to co-inmate Ashutosh Kaushik.

Well Shweta we can just say that let people talk whatever they want to, at the end of the day it's you who won Bigg Boss 4. We hope you have heard the story of the fox and the sour grapes.
   [ Read All Comments ]   [ Post Comments ]

Hey guys i found this new article on Shweta.........I wonder who these housemates are who are accusing Shweta of sympathy votes AngryAngry.......Inn Housemates main Dolly Bindra toh zaroor hogi.......baki doosre pata nhi kaun hain Confused.........Jo saamne to khush hone ka dikhawa kar rahe thay aur peeeeth peeeche ye sab keh rahe hain Thumbs Down........Arghhhhhhh AngryAngry Shweta ki jeet bardasht nhi hoti.......Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angelshyromiosugar1

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelshy

Sabz Hug..i am good...i have been very busy lately so couldn't really catch up on any interviews as yet .

Guddi check your PM agaiin ..sorry for bugging you ...but my net sucks coz of which msn is not working ..can be on msn once i reach home .

My busy days have started already as well, but I ain't gonna be really really busy till 24th Smile
I have watched most of her interviews and looking forward to see her party Embarrassed
I hope, some news channel will cover her party Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Marz_Mahira_fanangelshyFaraan92

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prernatic

Originally posted by romiosugar

Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Hi Sabz Big smile Shru and Maryam Big smile

Guddi.....what's new sweetie?Hug
I already started missing this place and Shweta so muchCryEmbarrassed

What's new? Any additional news on our Swetoooo?Confused

Hay same here Sabz........me too missing Shwetuuuu, BB n this forum a lottt............CryCryCry When will Shweta throw party...........I want some update......Embarrassed

hehe....same here!! i just said that I want to see her party Embarrassed
I hope, she will give us some surprise soon .....I can't wait to have her back on my screen againSmile

Marz_Mahira_fanFaraan92

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prernatic

Shweta accused of sympathy voting for Bigg Boss 4

By: Kalyani Prasad Keshri
Wednesday, January 12, 2011, 13:04 [IST]
Print This Page
Mail To Friend
Comment on This Article
A A A
Ads by Google

TV Channels Online

www.paktvlive.com

www.aliciasvigals.com
Vote this article
Up (9)
Down (2)
Ads by Google
Free Downloadable Videos  www.WorldsLastChance.com/Videos
Download The Most Viewed End Time Free Bible Prophecy Videos Online!
Ads by Google

TV Channels Online

www.paktvlive.com

www.aliciasvigals.com
The positivity of success unfortunately brings a few negativity with itself. That's what is happening with the recent Bigg Boss 4 winner Shweta Tiwari. Reportedly, Shweta is being blamed that she managed to get sympathy votes as she was a single mother and needed money look after her daughter Palak.

Some of her fellow contestants accused her of using her daughter's name again and again on the show to gain sympathy voting from the audience. Shweta who became the first women to bag the title of the Colors reality show Bigg Boss, said that she is not so weak to do such base things to win the big sum of money and title. She added that she is established and capable enough to bring up her daughter and take good care of her.

She explained that the win was a surprise for her too, as she had competitors like Dolly Bindra, The Great Khali and Ashmit Patel. The actress added that till the last moment she was convinced that the international fame of Khali will make him the winner of the show. She even added that it was shock for her when host Salman Khan announced her name as the winner of the show. She said the winning fact took some time to sink in her consciousness.

The actress won Rupees One Crore and the title of Bigg Boss 4. The winning amount is a saving for her daughter Palak's future. Shweta has a daughter from her ex-husband Raja Choudhury who was also an inmate of Bigg Boss season two. However, he lost the game show to co-inmate Ashutosh Kaushik.

Well Shweta we can just say that let people talk whatever they want to, at the end of the day it's you who won Bigg Boss 4. We hope you have heard the story of the fox and the sour grapes.
   [ Read All Comments ]   [ Post Comments ]

Hey guys i found this new article on Shweta.........I wonder who these housemates are who are accusing Shweta of sympathy votes AngryAngry.......Inn Housemates main Dolly Bindra toh zaroor hogi.......baki doosre pata nhi kaun hain Confused.........Jo saamne to khush hone ka dikhawa kar rahe thay aur peeeeth peeeche ye sab keh rahe hain Thumbs Down........Arghhhhhhh AngryAngry Shweta ki jeet bardasht nhi hoti.......Dead

Ignore it dear.....some loosers never learn and never have any positive things to share, so let them bark!! We as viewers know the reality, so who cares those, looser jealous maronsOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Marz_Mahira_fanangelshyFaraan92

angelshy IF-Dazzler
angelshy
angelshy

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
I think people accuse others when they are jealous of them ..we all know that no body in the big boss house had more fans than ST for a fact on numbers . People voted for her coz of her conduct in the BB house & her talent as an actor in KZK ...if it was based on sympathy how come other housemates didn't get sympathy for their set of controversies ? It is all a case of sour grapes ...we should ignore them !Thumbs Down

Marz_Mahira_fanFaraan92

Celina_ Goldie
Celina_
Celina_

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Hii all Shweta fanatics..i am a regular reader of this forum but never post in any topics..i am a big big Shweta fan and from day 1 i knew that she is goin to win as we saw how she managed and behaved in the house..and i wanna thank you all Shweta fanatics for the regular updates in this 3 months..thank you so much..

Shweta Rocks Shweta Rules..Muahhhh

btw i have a question doest Shweta has any official forum..??

Marz_Mahira_fanFaraan92

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Marz_Mahira_fanFaraan92

Go to top