Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marz_Mahira_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG love is an understatement for wht i feel for him☺️

Zor ka jhatka has that looooser Raja in it na πŸ˜• Any ways Shahrukh is rly good but now i like Salman more just due to his  interaction wid Shweta 😍 n coz i felt he somewhere personally liked Shweta.......😳😳😳😳

Vasudha - busy in studies😭
Rick - busy with job 😳
Namzy - busy with marriageπŸ˜†

bt all r fineπŸ˜‰

Hey datz gr88888 Guddi you r in touch wid all of them πŸ˜ƒ.....they were ur best buddies na Embarrassed......Wish all of them Best of Luck in life πŸ‘πŸΌ..........They all must be rly happy seeing Shweta win BB4......EmbarrassedEmbarrassedπŸ˜ƒ I remember Rick used to be Shweta's deewana like Faran bro n used to live in Shweta's Lalala land πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
What's the concept of this show ?
Helloooooooo is any one here ???????? πŸ˜‰
Hey guyz where r you all 😭😭 Yahan bhi toh kabhi kabhi aaya karo........I m soooooooo used to coming this thread πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Maryam..

Can u believe it that BB site vid is still loading her 🀒 It;s now 9:40πŸ˜• Donno how much is left..

Will be in ST FC asapπŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Maryam..

Can u believe it that BB site vid is still loading her 🀒 It;s now 9:40πŸ˜• Donno how much is left..

Will be in ST FC asapπŸ˜‰

Oh thats bad Confused I just now completed watching it πŸ˜›.............It was a lovely interview 😳😳 n Shweta looked very pretty ❀️😍 .......I m just pissed at that Raja part.....😑😑😑 Any ways you watch the interview Guddi then we will discuss πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Hey Faiza we all have shifted to Shweta's FC in Celebrity Fan Club section 😊........Come there we all r having lotts of fun there...........πŸ˜ƒ
FaizaK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Prernatic

Hey Faiza we all have shifted to Shweta's FC in Celebrity Fan Club section 😊........Come there we all r having lotts of fun there...........πŸ˜ƒ

hii maryam..rite???oh so all of u guyz have moved to fc...but i hate d rules of fcπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Faiza_Khan

hii maryam..rite???oh so all of u guyz have moved to fc...but i hate d rules of fcπŸ˜†

Yeah come there Faiza........We are rocking the FC πŸ˜‰ Its 10th FC of Shweta in that section........Guddi,Faran,Sabz every one is there.........😳