Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Shweta Tiwari .. Last Apprectn Thread#10..Congo ! (Page 54)

angelshy IF-Dazzler
angelshy
angelshy

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Rasny ..had i ever come ammne samne with DB ..i would have denied the same ..who can blame STLOL..i would be scared to have another controversy ..courtesy  GoluLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Marz_Mahira_fanRasny-Faiza-Faraan92

Rasny IF-Rockerz
Rasny
Rasny

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Shru..where is Guddi? sleeping?Ermm
Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Here r more interviews which njo posted today.. i thnk u guys hav missed dat..Wink
posting some ST interviews after she won BB4!!! i posted these in ST AT on the bigg boss forum but since the show is over im going to post them here too!!! Big smile

7 part Aaj Tak interview feat. Shweta, Palak and Manoj (W*H is manoj doing there ConfusedLOL)
http://aajtak.intoday.in/videoplay.php/videos/view/47873/2/206/Big-Boss-4--Shweta-Tiwari-after-the-win%E2%80%8E.html

Palak really stole the show in this interview!!! Thumbs Up shweta and palak r very cute together!! Big smile

Headlines Today Interview (5 Part bigg boss segment... Shweta in part 1 and Ashmit, Khali and Dolly in Part 2) 

Part 1 (Shweta's Part - this interview is right after she won)
http://headlinestoday.intoday.in/site/headlines_today/ProgrammesShow?catName=Entertainment%20Quarter&video=0&contentId=126018&catId=52&p=0 

Part 2 (Ashmit, Khali, Dolly) - ROFL Dolly seems soooo jealous!! 
http://headlinestoday.intoday.in/site/headlines_today/ProgrammesShow?catName=Entertainment%20Quarter&video=1&counter=null&contentId=126018&catId=52

Headlines Today (7 part bigg boss segment... Shweta in part 5, 6, 7) - this is a one to one interview
Part 5 
http://headlinestoday.intoday.in/site/headlines_today/ProgrammesShow?catName=Saas%20and%20the%20City&video=4&counter=null&contentId=126015&catId=55

Part 6 
http://headlinestoday.intoday.in/site/headlines_today/ProgrammesShow?catName=Saas%20and%20the%20City&video=5&counter=null&contentId=126015&catId=55

Part 7 
http://headlinestoday.intoday.in/site/headlines_today/ProgrammesShow?catName=Saas%20and%20the%20City&video=6&counter=null&contentId=126015&catId=55

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

okkkangelshyRasnyromiosugar1-Faiza-Gauahargeous_Nprerna4rishav

angelshy IF-Dazzler
angelshy
angelshy

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Guys i am going to miss the ST Salman together so much ..i have been the  hugest fan of them together ....i just wish they work together .

Faraan can u PM me all the links of ST interviews...are there any edited or any other moment of Sallu ST ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

okkkMarz_Mahira_fan

Rasny IF-Rockerz
Rasny
Rasny

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Salman bhai/ salman ji?ROFL
angelshy IF-Dazzler
angelshy
angelshy

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rasny

Shru..where is Guddi? sleeping?Ermm
Rasny ..i have been really busy ..haven't been able to talk to Guddi ..i hope she joins us Confused
-Faiza- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faiza-
-Faiza-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

Originally posted by Faiza_Khan

thnks Faraan for sharing d videos..these r soo chindi small ones..i want a proper,lond and detailed interview of her..when is this going to happenConfused
and jst a question..shewta tiwari called u sweetest fan..when????

U dont even know anything...OuchCryCry
here it is...Embarrassed

Faran Zafar
Wat was ur best moment in Bigg boss house..????

Shweta Tiwari
Hi Farhan.. I always appreciated all my videos u upload on youtube. And i read all your comments on my blog and I adore you for the way you love me. Best moment in Bigg Boss was when i received Palak's greeting card on Diwali and snow fall during Christmas.

Faran Zafar

Shweta we ur fans never wanted to see u in bigg boss coz they twist things da way it is not meant to be just for da sake of Trp\'s nd we thought dat they will ruin ur image in BB nd we also tried to stop u 4rm going dere bt i\'m sooooooo sooooooooo sooooooooooo much happy dat u accepted dis show nd proved ur fans wrong nd won bigg boss with dignity nd class.. u wer da most decent housemate in BB nd i\'m simply crazy abt u.. love u alooooooooot nd aoooot of congratulations to u again..:):):)

Shweta Tiwari
I understand your love and why u tried to stop me from the show like Bigg Boss. I am happy that I stood up to your expectations and thank you for all the love.

Urooj Sifaat
what is ur opinion about pakistan and about the people of pakistan?

Shweta Tiwari
People from Pakistan they have loved me from Kasauti days. Veena and Begum are not the only two ppl I know from Pakistan. And one of my sweetest fan, Farhan is from Pakistan...
on bb official site today..TongueLOL

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww oh God Faraan..u r soo lucky dude...congratzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..she knows u..amazing yaa..sweetest fan frm Pakistan..ooooooooooooo

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

okkkFaraan92Gauahargeous_N

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelshy

Guys i am going to miss the ST Salman together so much ..i have been the  hugest fan of them together ....i just wish they work together .

Faraan can u PM me all the links of ST interviews...are there any edited or any other moment of Sallu ST ?
Some r edited shruti nd some r not.. bt shweta is in each interview...LOLLOL
Yup i'm pming u..!!!Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angelshy

Go to top