Shweta Tiwari .. Last Apprectn Thread#10..Congo ! - Page 31

Posted: 13 years ago
Mera ek b que nae gaya😭
mein ne srf congrats kiya tha uffff sae _____ hai😡

Guddu tum ST ko bol blog pe likhneko plzz
I will call her up now..

W*F.. i mean.. why cant they just accept our ques.. lets see..
W*F yar sirf ek hi accept karley😡
congrats tou kiya hai Uffffffffffffffffff

Koushani Banerjee:
Hi Shweta.. Guddi here :D Congrats for winning.. And I am SO happy that you have outdone our expectations and performed brilliantly in the show.. I was angry that you went to BB.. But I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy you proved me wrong .. U made everyone proud.. How does it feel to see not only ur fanz, but all Media and Bollywood supporting u :)
Shweta Tiwari:
Thank you so much for supporting me Guddi. And all the fans. Guddi I have seen your appreciation threads on another site. I have seen my AV of Bigg Boss journey. Loved it. More than Bollywood and Media, its the selfless love of all you people that gives me a high. It was nice talking to all you guyz and thank for supporting and making me the first female winner of Bigg Boss Season 4. Love you all.. Take care.. Good Bye..
wohohohhooooooooooooooooooo gr8 ST ko hamare is AT ke bareme pata hainnnnnnnnnnnn yoyoyoyoyoyo
Koushani Banerjee:
Hi Shweta.. Guddi here :D Congrats for winning.. And I am SO happy that you have outdone our expectations and performed brilliantly in the show.. I was angry that you went to BB.. But I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy you proved me wrong .. U made everyone proud.. How does it feel to see not only ur fanz, but all Media and Bollywood supporting u :)
Shweta Tiwari:
Thank you so much for supporting me Guddi. And all the fans. Guddi I have seen your appreciation threads on another site. I have seen my AV of Bigg Boss journey. Loved it. More than Bollywood and Media, its the selfless love of all you people that gives me a high. It was nice talking to all you guyz and thank for supporting and making me the first female winner of Bigg Boss Season 4. Love you all.. Take care.. Good Bye...
Party time for me now.. 🤣 Anyways, good that she knows all media people love and adore her now 😃 She truly won everyone's heart GOSH ! 😃 Best part was DPaji's supporting ST 👍🏼..

Hehehee.. Waiting for the vid interview now 😃
Originally posted by pinky no1

wohohohhooooooooooooooooooo gr8 ST ko hamare is AT ke bareme pata hainnnnnnnnnnnn yoyoyoyoyoyo

Yes WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Ab bass lets hope she blogs..

I liked her explanations regarding Hrishant and Sameer confusion 😳

And also.. abt the Dolly-Sam-Shweta fight thing.. But didnt understand what she meant in the frst line.. Who would sue whom 😕
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Yes WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW👏

Ab bass lets hope she blogs..

I liked her explanations regarding Hrishant and Sameer confusion 😳

And also.. abt the Dolly-Sam-Shweta fight thing.. But didnt understand what she meant in the frst line.. Who would sue whom 😕

yes me too dint understand dat,I guess bigg boss 😳
ST ne india-forums pe visit kiya kya?😛