Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: itsnotme

@blue-lagta hai tumhe bhi Faraan ki tarah ek punch ki zaroorat hai ...mera naam khud-ba-khud yaad aa jaayega🀣

🀣 Yaaad kya.. Aapne toh kabhi bataya hi nahi😑😑😑😑 Bataao jaldi..πŸ˜›

Shweta is not so good in english😊 I found her cute that while giving interview in HT, she was actually stammering a lot.. and then speaking in hindi😳 And she was a bit tensed too.. That the journo was asking ques in Eng😑..

She said some wrong words and all.. which never existπŸ˜† I really love her manπŸ˜†
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Faraan πŸ˜†..Tumhe maarne ka nahi jagaaneka iraada hai πŸ˜†.. See even itsnotme gave u punch πŸ˜†.. And thnx for the complz.. πŸ˜ƒ

I am on a sigg spree πŸ˜†

Tx Gudie ji aapki siggies nay mujhko waqae ab jaga dia hai..!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Faraan92 thumbnail

🀣 Yaaad kya.. Aapne toh kabhi bataya hi nahi😑 Bataao jaldi..πŸ˜›

Shweta is not so good in english😊 I found her cute that while giving interview in HT, she was actually stammering a lot.. and then speaking in hindi😳 And she was a bit tensed too.. That the journo was asking ques in Eng😑..

She said some wrong words and all.. which never existπŸ˜† I really love her manπŸ˜†

Really..???😲
Bt according to her blogs i dont thnk her english is bad at all..!!!πŸ˜•
Maybe she likes to talk in hindi..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Gudiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii when are you going to work on our request 🀣

We will finish this thread and leave this forum alone (I guess) 😳

Looks like everyone left but us πŸ˜†

But we will come here as long as we get her interview 😊
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG....why that reporter/interviewer asked question in Eng? Just to show off his/her English? Urggggggggggggggg

India hai Hindi use kiyaa karo yaar.....not everyone is comfortable with English!!!
Poor Shweta!!!

@Farran: we need practice to speak English buddy!! Some ppl can write excellent English without any error while they can't speak at all!!! May be that is the case of Shweta!!!!
Faraan92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: itsnotme

haa mujhme Dollyji ki hobbies hai na...mein khamkha bematlab doosro se pange nahi leta hu, gaali galauj nahi karta hu aur achha khana bhi nahi bana sakta hu🀣

Arey maine kab kaha k aap mei Dolly ji ki saries hobbies hongi..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I meant dat u r inspired 4rm her to kuch to hobbies hogi na..🀣

Okie gotto go.. actually mai dobara finale dekhnay ja raha hun..🀣🀣
bubye..!!!
See u later guys..!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 13 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Originally posted by: Faraan_4_Shweta

Really..???😲
Bt according to her blogs i dont thnk her english is bad at all..!!!πŸ˜•
Maybe she likes to talk in hindi..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

FaraanπŸ˜› I dont think she updates her blog herself.. πŸ˜ƒ I should nt be saying this in open forum, but the blog language is SO NOT of ST πŸ˜† It might be someone else doing for her.. 😳 And she might be checking the comments πŸ˜³πŸ‘.. But the write-up parts.. Simply no no πŸ˜•πŸ€”

And I am not saying this becoz of her english.. But ... Umm.. ok u have also seen her in BB4 na.. Does she really come across as a lady with much organization and all? πŸ˜• Her blog language is so well-thought and described, but she is not so πŸ˜† pretty messed up bacchaπŸ˜† I really dont think it's she πŸ˜›

She said in the interview that 'I forgived Dolly' πŸ˜† It's Forgave πŸ˜† And der r lots more πŸ˜†

@ Sabz 😳 We will be leaving asa her interview spree ends? πŸ˜† And ur sig will be done 😭 BB kept me too occupied.. nevr mind😳
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Originally posted by: romiosugar

OMG....why that reporter/interviewer asked question in Eng? Just to show off his/her English? Urggggggggggggggg

India hai Hindi use kiyaa karo yaar.....not everyone is comfortable with English!!!
Poor Shweta!!!

@Farran: we need practice to speak English buddy!! Some ppl can write excellent English without any error while they can't speak at all!!! May be that is the case of Shweta!!!!

😳 Yes Sabz.. And I find her extreme cute when she cant complete a sentence in english..

I myself am from Beng medium, not so fluent in that .. while speaking n writing.. I do face difficulties.. So I can guess quickly..

She said 'Big Boss told me, this is an examination for you.. to handle Dolly'.... But the proper word would be 'Test'.. Though Exam = Test.. But if one's really good in english, one would use 'Test' in this context..

ST studied in St. school, but we can see, she was not very studious she herself admits thtπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
itsnotme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

🀣 Yaaad kya.. Aapne toh kabhi bataya hi nahi😑😑😑😑 Bataao jaldi..πŸ˜›

jaake slambook mein check karo aalsi kahi kiAngryπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
cupid-struck thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yeeaaah!!!even my post is here in the list!!!!!!!!!!!!!
now i have some wild ambitions that some day shweta should see itπŸ˜†