Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

|KW Lovers ka Adda #20|(IO) (Page 14)

blissfull IF-Dazzler
blissfull
blissfull

Joined: 30 June 2010
Posts: 4778

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shewascool90210

@subi
OMG!!!! oyu are the combo of hormaan and farzy maya, you do EMA and then you want to stay with nooryaShocked


u go n concentrate in uploading u r vm 'coz i need 2 sleepLOL


.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Joined: 12 October 2010
Posts: 124709

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
it feels so good that on sunday evening, all of us are chilling here, even though we are in different corner of the world, yet we are having a blast, it sure is a good feelings
indian_beauty IF-Addictz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Joined: 27 February 2010
Posts: 50260

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Noorya...

Originally posted by shewascool90210

@subi
hurry up, OH!!!! you want to get married to noorya again, and you want me to get sindoor but noorya does not like unfaithful woman re, look she does not even give you second lookROFL
 
@noorya
meAngry hwo the hell was my fault, you guys were doing ahem ahem in the corner so we got you two married so you woun't be badnaam reROFL
arre we never did ahem ahem yaar
aur tum logon ne zabardasti shaadi karvaayiROFLROFL

zabardasti nahi karvaayi...tum log corner mein ashleel harakate karte phir rahe the toh humne toh sirf tum logo ko ashleel harakate karne ka license de dala....but hume kya pata tha ke subi aisi bewafa niklegi LOLLOLLOL
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Joined: 12 October 2010
Posts: 124709

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by subia-17

Originally posted by shewascool90210

@subi
OMG!!!! oyu are the combo of hormaan and farzy maya, you do EMA and then you want to stay with nooryaShocked


u go n concentrate in uploading u r vm 'coz i need 2 sleepLOL


you want to see my VM na, then you have to endure little bit more pain, b/c like they say no pain no gain ROFL
and don't worry i am a multitask person, i can handle two things at onceROFL
blissfull IF-Dazzler
blissfull
blissfull

Joined: 30 June 2010
Posts: 4778

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shewascool90210

it feels so good that on sunday evening, all of us are chilling here, even though we are in different corner of the world, yet we are having a blast, it sure is a good feelings


n u r cute little speech adds more flavour 2 it!!!

jappis 2 all!!!Hug love you all by every passing day

ginac IF-Dazzler
ginac
ginac

Joined: 22 June 2007
Posts: 3866

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
one suggestion guys lets bring in JUDGE JUDY.  Lets see if she thinks subi is innocent or guilty. I think she is innocent and its all a misunderstanding. Subi can never cheat on noorya. NO NOT POSSIBLE.!!!!!!!!!!!
blissfull IF-Dazzler
blissfull
blissfull

Joined: 30 June 2010
Posts: 4778

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indian_beauty


zabardasti nahi karvaayi...tum log corner mein ashleel harakate karte phir rahe the toh humne toh sirf tum logo ko ashleel harakate karne ka license de dala....but hume kya pata tha ke subi aisi bewafa niklegi LOLLOLLOL


hamesha ek ladki ki badnaamii kyun hoti hain meri kya galti thi ke noorya was interested in doing ahem ahem ROFL
indian_beauty IF-Addictz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Joined: 27 February 2010
Posts: 50260

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ginac

one suggestion guys lets bring in JUDGE JUDY.  Lets see if she thinks subi is innocent or guilty. I think she is innocent and its all a misunderstanding. Subi can never cheat on noorya. NO NOT POSSIBLE.!!!!!!!!!!!

u can't trust subi she might even go do ahem ahem with Judge JudyLOLLOL

we all know Subi is guilty and only GUILTYLOL

BRB

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
*Bangla Golpo - Bangla Adda #2* (Invites Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 108 109

Author: .Aparajhita.   Replies: 865   Views: 76897

.Aparajhita. 865 76897 14 July 2011 at 3:17am by Prottasha
~Chatterboxes ka adda~#9 Note Pg2&80&86

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Niyu-   Replies: 1198   Views: 35152

Niyu- 1198 35152 21 October 2010 at 5:55am by Niyu-
Adda:..(Ria Ka Adda) CC# 27

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: secretkeeper   Replies: 1199   Views: 46212

secretkeeper 1199 46212 03 September 2010 at 6:48am by adda-keepers
AdDa:..(Ria Ka Adda) CC# 26

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: WildestDreams   Replies: 1193   Views: 37015

WildestDreams 1193 37015 15 August 2010 at 4:22am by secretkeeper
AdDa:...(Ria Ka Adda) CC#25

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: secretkeeper   Replies: 1184   Views: 43919

secretkeeper 1184 43919 31 July 2010 at 11:45pm by WildestDreams

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index