|KW Lovers ka Adda #20|(IO) - Page 100

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Khushi007

Hello Subia, Noorya and all the beemaars here🤗

Noorya - I don't think you watched this one, watch this and let me know your reactions about Wahi baba's skills on being able to handle bikiniwali nangi=pungi ladkiyas..........we are trying to assess his skills 😆😆

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKzuJk4BVeM[/YOUTUBE]

Link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKzuJk4BVeM

🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣

mast hai yaar...i dont think we can find a better guy to handle bikiniwali in the show🤣
Originally posted by subia-17

khushi yaar mein beemar nahi hoon i think i will join u l8r 'coz abhi beemar hone ka mood nahi hain😆

khushii we need nt assess his skills hes all polished in handling nangi pungii chudails😆😆

He is capable of handling them lekin saamnewale ka kya? And what about the phangirls..........I bet they are burning with jealousy just seeing him onscreen giving coconut water to those bikiniwali nangi-pungi ladki...............toh if that other one gets finalized as his co-star.........yeh sab phangirls to 24/7 sets pe hi dera daal ke bethegi making sure Wahi baba doesn't touch her even by accident and she stays miles away from him and doesn't even think about touching him offscreen🤣

Noorya btw this was Bani's reaction after seeing that video and zarqu was nice enough to pm me this😆😆😆

first of all thank you khushi and sidra for this vm🤗❤️
now what i think:

KW with all this apsara
 first:
so many girls in bikini and middle of it is KW ISH!!!!

he is giveing that girl coconut water AS IF!!!! i so don't want to see KW like this when he sees that papita maya in bikini😡

he is gettig ready for that bikini maya with all this girl i don't like this😆

i am getting TALLI RE after seeing all this and  even i like D which means D= Don't Touch!!!!
😆

but i so want to see papita maya sing this

"jaagi jaagi soyi na main saari raat, tere liye, bheegi bheegi palkein meri udaas, tere liye, akhiyan bichayi main, tere liye, duniya bhulayi main tere liye."

i need to get talli NOW!!!!!!!!!😆

🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣

haila i was listenin to this song few mins ago😆😆
Kidhar gaye sab ke sab? Video dekhkar aur bimaar hogaye🤣

He is capable of handling them lekin saamnewale ka kya? And what about the phangirls..........I bet they are burning with jealousy just seeing him onscreen giving coconut water to those bikiniwali nangi-pungi ladki...............toh if that other one gets finalized as his co-star.........yeh sab phangirls to 24/7 sets pe hi dera daal ke bethegi making sure Wahi baba doesn't touch her even by accident and she stays miles away from him and doesn't even think about touching him offscreen🤣

woh toh hain 🤣 par we have no other choice bt trust him n mujhe poora yakeen hain ke nikamme ka taste kafii acha hain so saying dis makes me feel better n he will stay away he better stay away😆 

@black 🤣🤣🤣

Kidhar gaye sab ke sab? Video dekhkar aur bimaar hogaye🤣

ek baar dekhli kaffi hain aur kitna jalleee🤣
sab kahan bhaag gayyee

khushi everyone is getting scared f u🤣
@Subia - I trust Wahi baba, lekin what if he is sleeping godhe bech ke on sets...........in his make up room darwaaza bina lock kiye and the bikiniwali starts performing on sheila ki jawani thinking wahi baba as the pole🤣 ab sab ladkiyan toh meri tarah sharif nahi hoti na😳
Originally posted by subia-17

sab kahan bhaag gayyee

khushi everyone is getting scared f u🤣

Haila since when did I become scary😲

@Subia - I trust Wahi baba, lekin what if he is sleeping godhe bech ke on sets...........in his make up room darwaaza bina lock kiye and the bikiniwali starts performing on sheila ki jawani thinking wahi baba as the pole🤣 ab sab ladkiyan toh meri tarah sharif nahi hoti na😳

bikiniwali ki tange nahi toddenge hum🤣 n dare she thinks f him as a pole😡 pehle se hi nikamma is obsessed with sheila ki jawanii😆

haila khushi nw i m getting scared re😆

khushi sach mein yaar tere jaisi shareef bacchi yaahan bohut kam hain unme se ek main bhi hoon🤣