|KW Lovers ka Adda #20|(IO) - Page 28

Posted: 13 years ago
i was so glad that sid said thoday eh picked oyu up in his nasty arms and tomorow he is goign to lay you down in bed BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well he didn't complete the second sentence b/c they were sayig sid and SID SHUT THEM UP saying even i KNOW HOW TO SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!i so liked that scene re
Originally posted by indian_beauty

oh puhleez tht woman n dignity don't go together....she was telling Sid ke itna ganda ilzam mat lagao mujh par tht bloody sick lusty woman😡😡

dignity or woh 🤢
you cant even take her name, its not worth it
cant believe she did so much to our sid
knowing the fact that he loves her above everything
that shitty lustful woman .. grrr AngryAngry
hey subia & zarqa 😃
Originally posted by shewascool90210

i was so glad that sid said thoday eh picked oyu up in his nasty arms and tomorow he is goign to lay you down in bed BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well he didn't complete the second sentence b/c they were sayig sid and SID SHUT THEM UP saying even i KNOW HOW TO SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!i so liked that scene re

thats actualy a really nice scence loved our sexyface in it!

Originally posted by shewascool90210

exactly Bani....Sid shut them up....and they deserved it....ughhhhhhhhhhhhh I just HATE them so much ðŸ˜¡AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Hey Saania ðŸ¤—

n guys let's stop talking about tht disgusting lusty cheap ghatiya woman ðŸ¤¢

yea i agree, lets just stop talking about her
she aint worth our time
Edited by Saania22 - 13 years ago
farzy maya is worse then those street woman atleast they know who they going to spend their night with, not like this woman

exactly Bani....Sid shut them up....and they deserved it....ughhhhhhhhhhhhh I just HATE them so much ðŸ˜¡

BP mat badhao we all hate them and they deserve it😡nasty ppl n they say the best end according 2 them🤢
Edited by subia-17 - 13 years ago
i am out, exercise time re😆
see you guys at 8:00 pm
Originally posted by Saania22

yea i agree, lets just stop talking about her
she aint worth our time

exactly