|KW Lovers ka Adda #20|(IO) - Page 11

Posted: 13 years ago
it feels so good that on sunday evening, all of us are chilling here, even though we are in different corner of the world, yet we are having a blast, it sure is a good feelings
Originally posted by ...Noorya...

arre we never did ahem ahem yaar
aur tum logon ne zabardasti shaadi karvaayi🤣🤣

zabardasti nahi karvaayi...tum log corner mein ashleel harakate karte phir rahe the toh humne toh sirf tum logo ko ashleel harakate karne ka license de dala....but hume kya pata tha ke subi aisi bewafa niklegi 😆😆😆
Originally posted by subia-17

u go n concentrate in uploading u r vm 'coz i need 2 sleep😆

you want to see my VM na, then you have to endure little bit more pain, b/c like they say no pain no gain 🤣
and don't worry i am a multitask person, i can handle two things at once🤣
Originally posted by shewascool90210

it feels so good that on sunday evening, all of us are chilling here, even though we are in different corner of the world, yet we are having a blast, it sure is a good feelings

n u r cute little speech adds more flavour 2 it!!!

jappis 2 all!!!🤗 love you all by every passing day

one suggestion guys lets bring in JUDGE JUDY.  Lets see if she thinks subi is innocent or guilty. I think she is innocent and its all a misunderstanding. Subi can never cheat on noorya. NO NOT POSSIBLE.!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by indian_beauty

zabardasti nahi karvaayi...tum log corner mein ashleel harakate karte phir rahe the toh humne toh sirf tum logo ko ashleel harakate karne ka license de dala....but hume kya pata tha ke subi aisi bewafa niklegi 😆😆😆

hamesha ek ladki ki badnaamii kyun hoti hain meri kya galti thi ke noorya was interested in doing ahem ahem 🤣
Originally posted by ginac

one suggestion guys lets bring in JUDGE JUDY.  Lets see if she thinks subi is innocent or guilty. I think she is innocent and its all a misunderstanding. Subi can never cheat on noorya. NO NOT POSSIBLE.!!!!!!!!!!!

u can't trust subi she might even go do ahem ahem with Judge Judy😆😆

we all know Subi is guilty and only GUILTY😆

BRB
Originally posted by shewascool90210

ya re Bani i soo agree😛
i was never in IF till 1:30 am before😆😆
its really a blast being here...even if i got married to hormaan maya type woman🤣🤣
Originally posted by ginac

i love u ginac🤗

in my part of the world its 11.05am monday morning. am dreading next monday cos I go back to work and wont b able to cum on line until the nite time. Love the holidays but hate it wen they cum to an end.