Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

My favourite top 5... What are yours? (Page 4)

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_lock

1)ofcource first if al yeaterday when maan says sorry to the baby..
2)when maneet got struck in office room
3)when maneet hug infront of tasha at the time of fake engagement..
4)when dating at camp side in white dress....
5) kurbaan hua dance
Oh! Scenes no dance sequences baby!!! You need to do some rework Wink

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyachand

omg! it is so difficult to choose fav five? most of us whole lot of scenes. as u said i am excluding song sequences which i can see it again n again. but i want to try this
1. Saying sorry to baby scene - so beautiful it brought a lump in my throat. GC n DD acting, dialogues, their hug, scene execution - completely flawless
2.Sonograph scene in hospital - geet's i love u - was the most beautiful way anyone said these words. even Maan's i love u didn't have the same intense feeling. it fell short. And that one drop of tear from Maan's eyes. Their pride in their child - this scene had everything and above all very few dialogues.
3. forcing geet to become his mangetar - was so intense and passionate
 4. reunion scene in hospital - how many of us wanted GC to come back as Maan and Geet to find her Maan. so when they hugged each other - the whole world of Maaneetians heaved a huge sigh of relief as we watched their longest hug.
5. geet forcing Maan to listen to the complete truth - very crisp and no melodrama. Dialogues, DD n GC acting, picturisation phenomenal
There are lot more scenes, it was tough to choose just 5. in all these scenes if u see if DD excelled in one and it was GC in other or both of them doing so well. These two actors have brought Maan n Geet so alive that most of feel they are very real chrs. and we keep fighting for them.
i shd also credit the directors and script writers who made these scenes very spl.

Well said dear.. Indeed everyone needs to be applauded for their efforts... Clap HATS OFF TO ALL SmileSmile
Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --ANGEL--

MY FAVOURITE SCENES ARE:-
1)GEET AND MAAN NIGHT AT OUT HOUSE
2)LOCKED IN THE CONFERENCE ROOM
3)CONFESSION AT CAMPSITE
4)KURBAAN HUA DANCE
5)GEET TO BE MAAN'S FAKE MANGETAR
AND SPECIAL ONE
*6)MANEET FUTURE MARRIAGE*

LOVE
ANGEL
You are exempted and your top 5 accepted even... Since you posted 6 and one dance seq... so excluding the dance seq i get your top 5 Wink
Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mdmsk

my top 5..

1. yday one....maan crying...talkin to baby...all guilt overcum thing...it moved me...

2. geet said sorry to maan in office...in all client-business convo...

3. confession scene....der 1st official date....(GOD! m still in luv wid tat scene)

4. there snow romance recently...wen msk said ILU....

5. kurbaan hua ( mind it, aftr d dance seq wen maan consoled her) n later on how he encouraged geet to face d world next mrng.

OTHER :

6. teri deewani wali raat...(waah kya raat thi, kya fight thi or kya self realisation tha geet ka....!!! wah..is all i can say...)

7. their HP fight wen MSK said tat geet is his life....(whoooah the way she screamed "maan" along  wid maan i was also lik OMG...!!!!)

8. conference room...comedy wala...hum tum ek kamre me...:):):)

okay...i'll update dis comment more....be ready..:););) coz hv loads of fav maaneet moments

***updating***

9. the hospital hug....(OMG more than geet, i was eager to see my MAAN n my guru...god promise!!! m not a liar...LOL

10. (now dis is kinda strange but still i luv it...) the fight of maaneet n all press conf drama n geet pushin maan n leavin him....whhhoooaaahhh tat was sooooo drama but i luved it....ya did nt lik it coz they wer separatin but liked their perfo.....they were tooo gud....esp GC...

Wooaahh!!! Smile In that case i can go on and on and on  Wink

By the way i agree wiht you 10th one. Definitely i hate to see it but loved the scene just for both of theirs performance. The intensity and passion was really amazing Smile

Edited by Azmatazz - 09 January 2011 at 12:38pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadzAbsoluv

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramahesh

Originally posted by sangi1588

This is a very difficult one dear...my favorite top 5 are

1. confession sceneEmbarrassed
2. kurbaan hua dance *hot*Day Dreaming
3. the confession letterEmbarrassed
4. pee loon dance sequence Day Dreaming
5. maan talking/crying to the baby..Cry

Infact i love all the scenes of Maaneet...EmbarrassedLOL

@Absoluv:  i just love that pic.. Made for each other Day Dreaming

hey my favorites also these only dear 
both of us feel same dear about MAANEETtheir just 
MADE FOR EACH OTHERStar
Oh! new pair of twins of in the making i guess Wink What say my twiny LOL

Edited by Azmatazz - 09 January 2011 at 12:37pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sangs-

Simran1919 Goldie
Simran1919
Simran1919

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Iam sorry yaar its very difficult to choose coz whole GHSP is best best best best best best best love them alot each and every scene from day Maan enter in Geet life from HP i really love Amritsir trip when Maan hand was bleeding and Geet tie the rumal and the way Maan asked her ye kya kar rahi ho tum i just loved it and first outhouse nite where they both were sleeping on one bed and touching hand and     Geet asked ae pinky tu yaha kya kar rahi hai and when she hit Maan with har dandi and asked lagi to nahi love it and that duppata part ohhhhh confrence room part whole love the way Maan said mai tumhra kyahal rakh raha tha and jhumka scene and even i liked that yellow dress scene where MSK asked her to make coffee and she was thinking with whom she can send coffee OMG iam just love this show tub scene how can i forget tumhri to himmat badh rahi hai and then hospital scene ohhhh i think u should not ask for top 5 u should ask for 100
my list will go on and on

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbsoluvAmoureux

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azmatazz

Originally posted by mdmsk

my top 5..

1. yday one....maan crying...talkin to baby...all guilt overcum thing...it moved me...

2. geet said sorry to maan in office...in all client-business convo...

3. confession scene....der 1st official date....(GOD! m still in luv wid tat scene)

4. there snow romance recently...wen msk said ILU....

5. kurbaan hua ( mind it, aftr d dance seq wen maan consoled her) n later on how he encouraged geet to face d world next mrng.

OTHER :

6. teri deewani wali raat...(waah kya raat thi, kya fight thi or kya self realisation tha geet ka....!!! wah..is all i can say...)

7. their HP fight wen MSK said tat geet is his life....(whoooah the way she screamed "maan" along  wid maan i was also lik OMG...!!!!)

8. conference room...comedy wala...hum tum ek kamre me...:):):)

okay...i'll update dis comment more....be ready..:););) coz hv loads of fav maaneet moments

***updating***

9. the hospital hug....(OMG more than geet, i was eager to see my MAAN n my guru...god promise!!! m not a liar...LOL

10. (now dis is kinda strange but still i luv it...) the fight of maaneet n all press conf drama n geet pushin maan n leavin him....whhhoooaaahhh tat was sooooo drama but i luved it....ya did nt lik it coz they wer separatin but liked their perfo.....they were tooo gud....esp GC...

Wooaahh!!! Smile In that case i can go on and on and on  Wink

By the way i agree wiht you 10th one. Definitely i hate to see it but loved the scene just for both of theirs performance. The intensity and passion was really amazing Smile

exactly....the list will go on n on n on.....coz aftr each epi i'll hav my fav scene.....:):);)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amoureux

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Hey Azi dear...I'm soooo confused about picking my top 5 scenes....And everyone has already mentioned the good, important events in the show....so  its really tough for me...Nyways lemme give it a try....so here it goes.....
Firstly, I wud like to mention that ALL the emotionally high drama scenes are my fave coz they r packed with AWESOME performances from Gurmeet & Drashti...and these r the scenes liked by all so far....like : the hospital hug scene, the confession of MAANEET near the campfire, the APOLOGY Letter by Geet to Maan in the Office, MAANEET seeing the baby & hearing its heartbeat the first time, MSK says SORRY to baby....These were ALL AMAZING SCENES that were so important to the story & I LOVED THEM ALL.....Clap
So having said that , I'm now gonna list a few of my fave romantic & funny scenes that I can watch over & over....Wink...The below list in simply in the order I remembered them BUT all of them are my faves...Smile

(1). Love the way Geet tries to seduce Maan to break his kasam...Maan trying the same trickon Geet to make her feel....Blushing

(2). Love this Lap scene...Uffffff.....Wink...the way Maan pulls Geet closer when she tries to get away...

(3). This was another scene where Geet wanted to surprise Maan & what follows is Ufffff...Blushing 

(4). This another awesome scene where Maan confesses to Geet that he cannot share her with anyone else & she belongs only to him....Day Dreaming

(5).  This is after the apology scene...where both Maan & Geet realize that no matter what they cannot hate or forget each other...

Go to top