Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Azmatazz

Wooaahh!!! 😊 In that case i can go on and on and on  πŸ˜‰

By the way i agree wiht you 10th one. Definitely i hate to see it but loved the scene just for both of theirs performance. The intensity and passion was really amazing 😊

exactly....the list will go on n on n on.....coz aftr each epi i'll hav my fav scene.....:):);)
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Azi dear...I'm soooo confused about picking my top 5 scenes....And everyone has already mentioned the good, important events in the show....so  its really tough for me...Nyways lemme give it a try....so here it goes.....
Firstly, I wud like to mention that ALL the emotionally high drama scenes are my fave coz they r packed with AWESOME performances from Gurmeet & Drashti...and these r the scenes liked by all so far....like : the hospital hug scene, the confession of MAANEET near the campfire, the APOLOGY Letter by Geet to Maan in the Office, MAANEET seeing the baby & hearing its heartbeat the first time, MSK says SORRY to baby....These were ALL AMAZING SCENES that were so important to the story & I LOVED THEM ALL.....πŸ‘
So having said that , I'm now gonna list a few of my fave romantic & funny scenes that I can watch over & over....πŸ˜‰...The below list in simply in the order I remembered them BUT all of them are my faves...😊

(1). Love the way Geet tries to seduce Maan to break his kasam...Maan trying the same trickon Geet to make her feel....☺️
[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=UA4hzkhKZUs[/YOUTUBE]

(2). Love this Lap scene...Uffffff.....πŸ˜‰...the way Maan pulls Geet closer when she tries to get away...
[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=_t74K_afCCs[/YOUTUBE]

(3). This was another scene where Geet wanted to surprise Maan & what follows is Ufffff...☺️ 
[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=krY_cbmqVuM[/YOUTUBE]

(4). This another awesome scene where Maan confesses to Geet that he cannot share her with anyone else & she belongs only to him....😍
[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=67xXicO4KgI[/YOUTUBE]

(5).  This is after the apology scene...where both Maan & Geet realize that no matter what they cannot hate or forget each other...
[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=uXGLt3Sc0_c[/YOUTUBE] 

Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jaanuluv

Iam sorry yaar its very difficult to choose coz whole GHSP is best best best best best best best love them alot each and every scene from day Maan enter in Geet life from HP i really love Amritsir trip when Maan hand was bleeding and Geet tie the rumal and the way Maan asked her ye kya kar rahi ho tum i just loved it and first outhouse nite where they both were sleeping on one bed and touching hand and     Geet asked ae pinky tu yaha kya kar rahi hai and when she hit Maan with har dandi and asked lagi to nahi love it and that duppata part ohhhhh confrence room part whole love the way Maan said mai tumhra kyahal rakh raha tha and jhumka scene and even i liked that yellow dress scene where MSK asked her to make coffee and she was thinking with whom she can send coffee OMG iam just love this show tub scene how can i forget tumhri to himmat badh rahi hai and then hospital scene ohhhh i think u should not ask for top 5 u should ask for 100

my list will go on and on

I know its really difficult to choose... that way i know Geet HSP, the entire series is everyones favourites. We Maaneetians are crazy about it.... But you can still give it a try.... BESTEST OF THE BESTEST ... Try picking 5 πŸ˜‰
Amoureux thumbnail

Originally posted by: mdmsk

exactly....the list will go on n on n on.....coz aftr each epi i'll hav my fav scene.....:):);)

Agree... Me too... the entire series is my fav... But some choices in lyf are tough... Give it a try πŸ˜†
Amoureux thumbnail

Originally posted by: Absoluv

Hey Azi dear...I'm soooo confused about picking my top 5 scenes....And everyone has already mentioned the good, important events in the show....so  its really tough for me...Nyways lemme give it a try....so here it goes.....
Firstly, I wud like to mention that ALL the emotionally high drama scenes are my fave coz they r packed with AWESOME performances from Gurmeet & Drashti...and these r the scenes liked by all so far....like : the hospital hug scene, the confession of MAANEET near the campfire, the APOLOGY Letter by Geet to Maan in the Office, MAANEET seeing the baby & hearing its heartbeat the first time, MSK says SORRY to baby....These were ALL AMAZING SCENES that were so important to the story & I LOVED THEM ALL.....πŸ‘
So having said that , I'm now gonna list a few of my fave romantic & funny scenes that I can watch over & over....πŸ˜‰...The below list in simply in the order I remembered them BUT all of them are my faves...😊

Param, my friend... I'm glad you selected top 5... πŸ˜‰  Thanks. What i liked the most was you sharing videos for each of them.... Awesome!!!

@Others : Take some inspiration from Param and come up with your top 5 πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Absoluv thumbnail

Param, my friend... I'm glad you selected top 5... πŸ˜‰  Thanks. What i liked the most was you sharing videos for each of them.... Awesome!!!

@Others : Take some inspiration from Param and come up with your top 5 πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Thanx dear Azi...the top 5 that I listed were just the ones I picked randomly from ALL MY FAVE MAANEET scenes...there are many more from previous tracks which I will put up too sooon...πŸ˜‰

Amoureux thumbnail

Originally posted by: Absoluv

Thanx dear Azi...the top 5 that I listed were just the ones I picked randomly from ALL MY FAVE MAANEET scenes...there are many more from previous tracks which I will put up too sooon...πŸ˜‰

Gosh!!! Param, i'm trying to inspire others to pick you as an example and come up with 5 and you put this up.... πŸ˜•  Not FAIR 😳
Kidding...  I know its hard to pick 5 but atleast you should have waited till others come up with top 5 πŸ˜‰
-Sangs- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

No dance sequences allowed only scenes... We can have a seperate top 3 for dance sequences πŸ˜‰

ok fine..not fair..very difficult yaar...πŸ˜†

1.confession scene😳
2.the confession letter😳
3.the sonography scene...geet says i luv u ...😳
4.maan talking/crying to the baby😭
5. all the lovey dovey scenes of maaneet..☺️
Absoluv thumbnail
Here are few more of my faves...

1. This is after their Manali trip...when Maan wants Geet to confess her feelings for him...GC is looking sooo HOTTT...😍

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=QXVtEROGjcw[/YOUTUBE]

2.  Manali scene...Geet angry with Maan....😳

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=FNsRU50hQJI[/YOUTUBE]

Amoureux thumbnail

Originally posted by: sangi1588

ok fine..not fair..very difficult yaar...πŸ˜†

1.confession scene😳
2.the confession letter😳
3.the sonography scene...geet says i luv u ...😳
4.maan talking/crying to the baby😭