My favourite top 5... What are yours?

Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Guyz,

My favourite top 5 scenes (mind you i'm saying scenes and not dance sequences) that I can watch again and again and again at any point of time in the day from Geet HSP are... ☺️

1) MSK saying I'm sorry baby : : :  i.e. todays scene.. the entire conversation between Maan and Geet. It was very very beautiful and very touching... 😳

2) Confession : : :   Where both talk ... share their feelings and Geet shares her insecurities followed by Ab zindagi ki har subah tum se shuru hogi aur har shaam tum par khatam 😳

3) The tears of joy : : : Both feeling the baby together for the first time while sonography is done .... and MSK's tear of joy followed by Geet saying ILU... 😳

4) Geet telling MSK Sorry : : : And about all her feelings in the meeting with Pindi Queen on the pretex of reading a letter from the client.. The entire conversation and what followed thereafter... 😳

5) Geet agreeing to being Maan's fake mangetar : : : Love this one mainly for the sheer intensity and passion portrayed by Maan and the insecurities and fear portrayed by Geet...  😳

Though my top 5 are over but if had I to put the 6th one πŸ˜‰ I would say

6) The one  where Geet fights her family for her baby where they try to make her drink some medicine so that she can become unconcious and then she cries 😭 and tries to keep her eyes open even though she cannot, so that no one harms her baby.... I had to mention this one because this one scene changed my entire perception about Drashti as an actress...  πŸ‘πŸΌ This one scene made me ❀️ love❀️  her so much as an actress..... I cannot express... πŸ‘

I know its very hard to choose and I actually had to boggle my mind and think hard to remember the best of the best. Having said that I know the entire series of Geet HSP is the best that I have watched till date and I can watch any episode of Geet HSP at anytime of the day. I love each and every episode of Geet HSP with Maan and Geet in frame...  ❀️ LOVE ❀️  GEET HSP AND DRASHTI AND GURMEET LOADS...

However no easy way out for you guyz.. Let me know your top five...

Press like if you do... πŸ˜‰
Edited by Azmatazz - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LD-Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
My lord child, this is harder then all my homework for this weekend put together. It took a lot of thinking and it changes every day but for now (they are not necessarily in order):

1) At the hospital after they hug and Geet is yelling at Maan while he's just staring at her. After she hits him on the chest and asks if he's okay he says "Isi ka to intezaar ta...tumhara intezaar ta Geet"

2) The entire set of kitchen scenes. Where Maaneet are fighting at the beginning, you know the "Halla Bol" episode. How it goes from fighting to almost throwing green peppersπŸ˜› to Maan staring at Geet while she's putting toothpaste on his burnt fingers.

3) The scenes where they are trapped in the office. I still can not stop laughing when I think of Geet yelling out the window "Oye Ramlal, oye shamlal! Koi meri baat hi nahin sunta!" Every time my mom and I watch it she has tears streaming down her face from laughing so hard.

4) The scene before the Roop Tera Mastana sequence. Where Maan is looking for Geet in the snow but when he finally finds her and tries to get her to go she refuses. So he has to pull her up and eventually carry her inside that abandoned house. I loved the emotion. How they are so angry but it feels so right to see her in his arms. I get goosebumps every time I watch it.

5) Geet's I love you in the hospital after we see Maan's tears and meet BSK for the first time :)

I also loved the scenes after Maan fills Geet's maang with blood. When they get back home. They were so cute. I also liked the scene where Geet is working with the old files (Maan sent her away so she would be away from him) and when he comes she faints. He puts her down on the chair and actually feels as if he is loosing her. When she finally regains consciousness he hugs her. It was when they got back together too :) After all that fighting about him telling Dadi that he's only marrying Geet so she will take her complaint back and they can get Dev out of jail.

In my opinion, today's scene were Maan apologizing to BSK can not be included in this list. That was completely above and beyond anything I've ever seen before. I'm having trouble finding words to describe it. How can you rate it?
Edited by GeetHSP - 13 years ago
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Dear...need sometime...to pick top 5....will post by Monday...In a rush right now...Will post sooon...πŸ˜‰

-Sangs- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This is a very difficult one dear...my favorite top 5 are

1. confession scene😳
2. kurbaan hua dance *hot*😍
3. the confession letter😳
4. pee loon dance sequence πŸ˜
5. maan talking/crying to the baby..😭

Infact i love all the scenes of Maaneet...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

@Absoluv:  i just love that pic.. Made for each other πŸ˜
princess.rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
my top 5 scenes are 
1) when geet says maan that he is too cute
2)whole magetar acting 
3)when geet  was staying at maan outhouse and he was totally surprise 
4)the night which they spent in office 
 and offcoure
5)
yeaterday when maan says sorry to the baby
sarrm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My top 5 - Very difficult to choose. Cause if i could, i woul have the entire series of GHSP locked up in my locker. I think this serial has got value in more ways than one - be it a social message (esp in the HP scenes), be it romance factor, or the sheer acting of the two stars. the comedy, the dialogues, the anticipation and display of high emotional intelligence element in the series. 

1. Old HP scene where Geet tells Maan,"Aapmein taaqat bhale hi mujse jyaada hogi, aapka dimag mujse kamzor aur aapki soch usse bhi choti hai". She renders him speechless and fuming at her retort.
2. The way Geet deals with her family, out in the open, meting out justice for herself and many like her, sending Brij to jail. Very laudable!
3. The confession scene when Maan makes Geet agree to be his mangetar.
4. Geet forcibly making Maan hear her side of the story of how she became pregnant.
5. This apology scene to Geet and baby!!!
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Its really diffcult to choose............              1. Maagetar sequence nd where she want to shoo all girly away nd maan standing behind dus sir wala ravan( including pari) red saree nd maans dailogues"tumhey dar hai ki meri mangater ka natak kartey-2 tumhey such main mujshe pyaar hogaye ga" every dailogue .........uff
2. kurbaan hua dance *hot*
3. Whole Manali trip
4. Out house night b
5. maan talking/crying to the
baby..
6).But i have to mansion dat jwellery scene where maan take off her jewells one by one i stopped breathing at dat tym.. 7).der first date in campe wali.....              8). All Hp scene after dev left nd maan nd geet's first meeting     OH GOD MY LIST CAN WENT ON ND ON I CAN'T CHOOSE........ I M CRAZY ABT THEM...
Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
its really difficult to choose,,i hv a huge list buddyπŸ˜†i love all maneet scenes...
1.  disc hug scene, i think that hug was really passionate
2. scene where geet tells maan her whole truth about fake marriage
3. confession scene
4. hospital scene
5. i love u maan in hospital
6. sorry scene
 7 geet emotional breakdown scene at airport

chalo chalo chalo list kafi badi h can't type too much,,,,πŸ˜†

Edited by slovania - 13 years ago
.Lina. thumbnail
1.Maahi Maahi Dance Sequence
2.Geet Confession
3.Maan Confession
4.Roop Tera Mastana
5.Outhouse Sleeping Scene

kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
1: the nazamudin darga scene
2: first engagement scene
3: frist baby sonography scene
4: geet and msk sorry scene ( same as azi twin 😊 )
5: msk saying sorry to baby ( again same as twin)