India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

KAA BOLBO **2** closed (Page 29)

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=telstra]charisma sus another negative post is waiting for u in the forumCry

Don't cry Naz, hum hain naa.  ooh How i luv sounding like P

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

[QUOTE=Mili97][QUOTE=telstra]oh milli welcome beta yaara A say agay aatay hain toh P aajata ai nothing in between we r hyper people isi liye newbie dar kar bhag gaye

I knowLOL. One needs patience to survive the show and courage to survive the forum. Poor Ankita, remember her. Hardly any newbie around. There are some who press like button and  never post a comment. They are the GDs of the forum! I'm really mean!
yaara but ankita did said something yeaterday again ND OUR CHARISMA SIS NAY BADA PYARA REPL KIYA

Which one? Missed it]
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili97

[QUOTE=Mili97][QUOTE=telstra]oh milli welcome beta yaara A say agay aatay hain toh P aajata ai nothing in between we r hyper people isi liye newbie dar kar bhag gaye

I knowLOL. One needs patience to survive the show and courage to survive the forum. Poor Ankita, remember her. Hardly any newbie around. There are some who press like button and  never post a comment. They are the GDs of the forum! I'm really mean!
yaara but ankita did said something yeaterday again ND OUR CHARISMA SIS NAY BADA PYARA REPL KIYA

Which one? Missed it]
in surbhi post yeaterday mitaky told me she said same thing everyine goe mad saying hottie and stuffLOL
PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
hiee Milli... kaise ho ji ???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged

Which one? Missed it]
in surbhi post yeaterday mitaky told me she said same thing everyine goe mad saying hottie and stuffLOL

Oh.. dat one... I know... how dare she do that.. behoodi...
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
charisma sis have resrved a space there in unatis threadLOLLOLLOLLOL i will wait for her reply
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by carisma2

charisma sus another negative post is waiting for u in the forumCry
which one - i'll sort it
someone unati nothing much but she was saying much negative about prats but we have to write some oositibve comments there
oh am just waiting to attack krish bashers

she is right abt pratz though

here is my reply to her

Hi Unnati,

Regarding the marriage - it is illegal. Buh also in hinduism it is not legal. As a husband can marry another wife if the first cannot conceive. Buh in this case Kesar could concieve and Shaktia destroyed it all himself. So technically Shaktia cannot marry. So this marriage would be illegal under both circumstances.

Regarding Pratigya, I agree with what you are saying - I raised this issue on Monday, then lots of people on the forum agreed and all raised this issue. We have closed that topic regarding her behaviour now. Because a lot of newbies started throwing a pathetic attitude over this, without understanding the situation. So this week, this has been raised by many. Please have a look - An interesting thread to comment in would be by khoolsadhu, called 'Hypocrisy defined'.  This way it will not distrupt the peace of the forum again.

Buh I enjoyed your analysis.

With the cv's showing parents instant forgiving attitude is not healthy for the young audience, where children can do as they wish and parents will forgive them. So they have not handled this realistically.
This Issue with Arushi's escape will cause a huge 'toofan' non- the less.
Buh We'll just have to bear it.

Carisma

Edited by carisma2 - 09 January 2011 at 7:09am
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KriYa_life

Which one? Missed it]

Oh.. dat one... I know... how dare she do that.. behoodi...
but charisma sis replied well today also somene named unnati spreading negativity among forum write something positive there

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoul

Go to top