Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

KAA BOLBO **2** closed (Page 112)

Minnie. IF-Rockerz
Minnie.
Minnie.

Joined: 03 September 2010
Posts: 9578

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by surbhisachwani

Originally posted by Minnie.

Originally posted by surbhisachwani

Originally posted by Minnie.

Originally posted by surbhisachwani

Originally posted by Minnie.

Originally posted by surbhisachwani

Originally posted by Minnie.

Originally posted by surbhisachwani

girls r we here
yeahhh im here
where do u keep disappearin to??
nowhere just wnadering through pratigya forum 
u saw todays epi of pratigya
omg nooo
i got carried away chattin here i didnt even read the update
i'll do it now
thanks 4 remindin me
why u ddidnt watch itt
i 4got loll
im very 4getful as u can c
but im sure dome1 will post in a video link
so i'll watch in a bit
okk ..
i can never mis pratigya ...u knw sometimes thre is power cut so i start cryingg cux i cant miss ittt
aww bless ya
i was lyk that still am in a way
but more concerned about my future right now lol
an passin my exams
thanks ...
u r in college ???
ur welcome
an no im not in college im still in skool loll
its my last year
hopin to go to colledge next
but thinkin to do my A levels first
thats if i get the place 4 it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abcd2

abcd2 IF-Dazzler
abcd2
abcd2

Joined: 29 July 2010
Posts: 4384

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

its taken us a week over to kill this thread
yess we all were so queit since past few days

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Minnie.

abcd2 IF-Dazzler
abcd2
abcd2

Joined: 29 July 2010
Posts: 4384

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie.

Originally posted by surbhisachwani

Originally posted by Minnie.

Originally posted by surbhisachwani

Originally posted by Minnie.

Originally posted by surbhisachwani

Originally posted by Minnie.

Originally posted by surbhisachwani

Originally posted by Minnie.

Originally posted by surbhisachwani

girls r we here
yeahhh im here
where do u keep disappearin to??
nowhere just wnadering through pratigya forum 
u saw todays epi of pratigya
omg nooo
i got carried away chattin here i didnt even read the update
i'll do it now
thanks 4 remindin me
why u ddidnt watch itt
i 4got loll
im very 4getful as u can c
but im sure dome1 will post in a video link
so i'll watch in a bit
okk ..
i can never mis pratigya ...u knw sometimes thre is power cut so i start cryingg cux i cant miss ittt
aww bless ya
i was lyk that still am in a way
but more concerned about my future right now lol
an passin my exams
thanks ...
u r in college ???
ur welcome
an no im not in college im still in skool loll
its my last year
hopin to go to colledge next
but thinkin to do my A levels first
thats if i get the place 4 it
ohh so ur 1 year elder than me ........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Minnie.

Minnie. IF-Rockerz
Minnie.
Minnie.

Joined: 03 September 2010
Posts: 9578

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by surbhisachwani

Originally posted by carisma2

mitaly surbhi stay here - minnie gonna be goldie tonight i think - party time
yeahh 
but dont know whether i'll be here by that timee ????????
ohhh nooooo
dont say that
mitaly already left the party be4 it started
u can leave tooo
oh well
we wont party as much tonight then
we'll party 2mrw
4 definates

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abcd2

Minnie. IF-Rockerz
Minnie.
Minnie.

Joined: 03 September 2010
Posts: 9578

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by surbhisachwani

Originally posted by carisma2

its taken us a week over to kill this thread
yess we all were so queit since past few days
yeah i guess its because holidays are over for most of us
so gettin back to our old routine is quite difficult lol
Minnie. IF-Rockerz
Minnie.
Minnie.

Joined: 03 September 2010
Posts: 9578

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
@ surbhi
omg finaly im older than some1 on this forum
i dont know y im so happy about that lol
OMGGG  that means ive been losin my arhaan to some1 younger than me :O lmao
 
now i get y we get along so well
were the same age sort of
so understand each other betta lol
us teens have a different style of talkin init
yehh style(om shanti om quote)
abcd2 IF-Dazzler
abcd2
abcd2

Joined: 29 July 2010
Posts: 4384

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie.

Originally posted by surbhisachwani

Originally posted by carisma2

mitaly surbhi stay here - minnie gonna be goldie tonight i think - party time
yeahh 
but dont know whether i'll be here by that timee ????????
ohhh nooooo
dont say that
mitaly already left the party be4 it started
u can leave tooo
oh well
we wont party as much tonight then
we'll party 2mrw
4 definates
sorry minie ..but i have too ........
yeahh sure we'll party tom ....today u can make all the arrangements hehe
abcd2 IF-Dazzler
abcd2
abcd2

Joined: 29 July 2010
Posts: 4384

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie.

@ surbhi
omg finaly im older than some1 on this forum 
i dont know y im so happy about that lol
OMGGG  that means ive been losin my arhaan to some1 younger than me :O lmao
 
now i get y we get along so well
were the same age sort of
so understand each other betta lol
us teens have a different style of talkin init
yehh style(om shanti om quote)
yeahh i knnow same age age ppl go well with age only like we ............Smile

 ahhhh ..finally u left my arhaannn .............Embarrassed Embarrassed LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Minnie.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Indian Idol Intermediate CC : Voting closed pg 132

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: U-No-Poo   Replies: 1201   Views: 35352

U-No-Poo 1201 35352 02 July 2010 at 2:42pm by ZoobiDoobi
*Bangla Golpo - Bangla Adda*-Closed--migrating CC2

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: Osprisshow   Replies: 1208   Views: 56866

Osprisshow 1208 56866 23 May 2010 at 7:40am by ffkhan
| Mad Film Club 183| Membership Closed

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Wrackspurt   Replies: 1198   Views: 40132

Wrackspurt 1198 40132 19 May 2010 at 1:00am by gujunpyo
| Mad Film Club 180|Membership Closed|New CC pg140

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: iTangled_25   Replies: 1194   Views: 44766

iTangled_25 1194 44766 01 May 2010 at 6:15am by perfectlyflawed
| Mad Film Club 179 |Membership Closed|NewCC Pg138

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: iTangled_25   Replies: 1193   Views: 50334

iTangled_25 1193 50334 26 April 2010 at 5:52am by iTangled_25

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index