Prabhu Deva Appreciation thread

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Appreciation Thread for
PRABHU DEVA
http://im.in.com/connect/images/profile/b_profile4/Prabhu_Deva_300.jpg

Please click like on the post if you are a fan and would like to become a part of his fan club on the forum.Tongue
Jai ho Prabhu Deva ki..Big smile

Here is a link for his biography:

http://lifestyle.iloveindia.com/lounge/prabhu-deva-biography-4148.html

PS --- Please don't ruin this thread by making negative comments...thank you :)

Edited by Jess. - 10 January 2011 at 3:25am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123Jess.ThatOneGuy

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Seeing as this thread is dedicated to Prabhu Deva I thought I'd add a performance from one of the older contestants from season 1 that danced to a prabhu deva song.Thumbs Up

I hope you enjoy the performance ankit ;)

I agree ankit, please no negative comments.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anantnavyaPurrrfectJess.

surmai_shaam Senior Member
surmai_shaam
surmai_shaam

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
I am a big fan of prabhu Deva and Madhuri Dixit
Prabhu Deva and Madhuri Dixit
Kay Sera sera

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Purrrfecthindu4lyfmazkachazkaburgerchaapJess.

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Seeing as this thread is dedicated to Prabhu Deva I thought I'd add a performance from one of the older contestants from season 1 that danced to a prabhu deva song.Thumbs Up

Tongue arey negative comments kyu? I loved the video you put up.....makes me appreciate Prabhu Deva even more......proves not everyone can do what he does......Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuy

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Tongue arey negative comments kyu? I loved the video you put up.....makes me appreciate Prabhu Deva even more......proves not everyone can do what he does......Tongue

Good to know that you enjoyed the performance just as much as I did! ;)
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged

Big smile as I said it made me appreciate the dancing of Prabhu Deva even more........Tongue frozen food garam karke khane kein baad my appreciation for maa ka banaya hua khana goes way up......Tongue

ThatOneGuy

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged

Big smile as I said it made me appreciate the dancing of Prabhu Deva even more........Tongue frozen food garam karke khane kein baad my appreciation for maa ka banaya hua khana goes way up......Tongue

I thought this was a Prabhu Deva appreciation thread? Ab yeh maa ka banaya hua khana kaha se aagaya?TongueThe fact of life is you can't always eat maa ka banaya hua khana so you have to learn to adjust and appreciate other people's food also. ;)

ThatOneGuy

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged

I thought this was a Prabhu Deva appreciation thread? Ab yeh maa ka banaya hua khana kaha se aagaya?TongueThe fact of life is you can't always eat maa ka banaya hua khana so you have to learn to adjust and appreciate other people's food also. ;)

acha suno ek baat batao, yeh tumare message kein niche jo English saying aati hein about the water and ocean etc. ooske piche number 8 kyu aata hein? Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index