Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_R_..tistique.. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Sazi. Its the one with the hips, the legs, the grapevine, the touch and the circle. πŸ˜† I've fallen so many times on the wood floor. I'm scared to go now. πŸ˜•

@Subi. Originally from Pakistan but we leave in San Francisco. What about you? πŸ˜†
Make-It-Pop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@Fizz--- lmfaoo i think most dances r with hips and legs... lmfaooo πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Swancz- im gonna pm u something... tell me watcha think
@Sazi. Courses from Marinello Schools of Beauty right now and then transferring to Academy of Art in Spring.

And yes most have legs and hips. buts its the one where you move the legs and hips at the same time 🀣
Make-It-Pop thumbnail
Originally posted by: fizcharmskash87

@Sazi. Courses from Marinello Schools of Beauty right now and then transferring to Academy of Art in Spring.

And yes most have legs and hips. buts its the one where you move the legs and hips at the same time 🀣

lmfaoooo dun worrri i noe wat marengue isπŸ˜†πŸ˜† my frends were teaching me cause shez hispanic... soo shez like a mastterrrr at marengueπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ooo sooo u wanna major in arts or soemthing??
abcd12344 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Saz How about we play movies/song name with the word KaSh?

"Tujhse shuru huwi tujhpe hi khatam ho"

KaSh se shuru huwi KaSh pe hi khatam ho

@Fizz oh i see, Im from pakistan too but lives in NY πŸ˜Š I think there are many KaSh lovers from Pakistan 😳
Make-It-Pop thumbnail
@Subi- u liveee in NY?? sameee hereeeee :D yayyy πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Legally Blonde

Legally KaSh
Originally posted by: Cutie_Chicka93

lmfaoooo dun worrri i noe wat marengue isπŸ˜†πŸ˜† my frends were teaching me cause shez hispanic... soo shez like a mastterrrr at marengueπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ooo sooo u wanna major in arts or soemthing??

I'm learning from a hispanic teacher and its so confusing. MOVE YOUR HIPS! 🀣 and then I go. "But I am moving them...they don't move" πŸ˜†

Yup I'm doing beauty right now and then going to do Advertising from Academy and then will probably transfer to where Sana studies and do Fashion from there. Don't like the Fashion program at the Academy
abcd12344 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Saz yup πŸ˜› Where do u live in NY? we might have bumped each other somewhere.. πŸ˜‰

Make-It-Pop thumbnail
Originally posted by: fizcharmskash87

I'm learning from a hispanic teacher and its so confusing. MOVE YOUR HIPS! 🀣 and then I go. "But I am moving them...they don't move" πŸ˜†

Yup I'm doing beauty right now and then going to do Advertising from Academy and then will probably transfer to where Sana studies and do Fashion from there. Don't like the Fashion program at the Academy

hahahaha yeah u gotta isolate ur hips... try bending ur knees slightly... nd den try movin them.. they'll move.... learned dat from belly dancingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ooooo a fasion desinging... madddddd coool... goood luck with dat :D
Make-It-Pop thumbnail
Originally posted by: dildirani

@Saz yup πŸ˜› Where do u live in NY? we might have bumped each other somewhere.. πŸ˜‰

oooo maybe... i actually live 5 minutes away from some1 here on IF.. nd i met her :p

i live in Manhasset.... u ??