Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Is Bigg Boss rigged? ~~ article (Page 6)

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
I remember such article came before too about being BB rigged, waise, Is there any where doubt that BB is scripted, I would say yes, it's so clear being scripted, otherwise how would all celebs knew well that Shweta is the winner much before the winner was declared, shortly, there is no real in reality shows............

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aaryam-SMay31-

TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

axeion

TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shizarupooja.s92axeion-SMay31-

Sai_2010 Newbie
Sai_2010
Sai_2010

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by temorocks

I remember such article came before too about being BB rigged, waise, Is there any where doubt that BB is scripted, I would say yes, it's so clear being scripted, otherwise how would all celebs knew well that Shweta is the winner much before the winner was declared, shortly, there is no real in reality shows............

Actually, these shows are all like contracts. When the inmates are contacted, they sign a contract also and how long they will last and what their payment will be if they last for 2 weeks or four weeks or become first runner up or winner. If you look at the winners over the seasons, you can somehow make out. This season's biggest script was that "a female will be a winner", thats the reason Sameer Soni, who was supposed to become the captain last week, was not given chance and no proper logic was stated, except that it was creatives decision. Sameer was evicted.

In terms of being popular on TV, in this season, no one except Sara Khan or Sweta Tiwari stood out. But there was not enough masala, so Dolly Bindra was brought in. Dolly Bindra was actually a pawn to raise TRPs and she also knew she would never be the winner and who the winner would be.

Khali or Pamela Anderson must have cost the organisers more money than what the winner cost them through her stay and award money.

Do you think Dharmendra watches BB4 and knows who Sweta Tiwari is? He was just informed who could be the winner and he named Sweta Tiwari thus.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aaryam.Arjun-SMay31-

thickhead Senior Member
thickhead
thickhead

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by TheDilettante

But did you meet Einstein?Why did you believe it? Where's the proof?
 Don't mind but this is the most ridiculous argument i've ever come across ...

Regarding the proof .. do u want me to explain the theory here ? y not access sm lib .. and there's ample proof regarding it. That u're doubting the theories of relativity with these args .. lol .. its laughable. 

See, you choose to believe what you like. Let me believe poor Faridoon. So what if he is a lesser mortal. Wink
Never stopped u from blving anything .. as i said previously ..blv in anything that keeps u happy .. LOL

Don't think there's any sense to continue with this discussion .. so .. peace :)

Sai_2010 Newbie
Sai_2010
Sai_2010

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by thickhead

Of course Einstein should come and teach you Theory of Relativity because if you read it in a book or taught by a Professor, it has zero credibility.  

You too believe in everything that makes you happy. LOLLOL Be happy. Enjoy!

LOL exactly.. when the proff taught me relativity .. he didn't start the lesson with "a know all scientist said ...." .. Einstein was specifically mentioned .. so the source was cited. LOL Not only that, the reasons and supporting evidence was also described. Your way of argument wud work in a class of theology but not science. 

As always - stay happy ..thats what matters.

But did you meet Einstein? Why did you believe it? Where's the proof? See, you choose to believe what you like. Let me believe poor Faridoon. So what if he is a lesser mortal. Wink

Happiness is the key to life. LOL Mauja hi Mauja.

In the scientific world, in a humorous way, there is a popular saying about Einstein's theory, especially in the Indian communities.
E=MCsquare
means

Employment= Merit x (channel) squareLOL

.ArjunTheDilettante

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged

Shweta won that was definitely not scripted bz one could see public support for her. But the eviction of various contestants were fishy. Saving Veena was definitely scripted and all those who were evicted in process of saving her was not fair n was visibly scripted to raise TRPs.Moreover, the show was manipulated where contestants words were twisted and editing was on its peaks.

Edited by sarasingh86 - 08 January 2011 at 2:43pm

aaryamakramabs

TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged

Go to top