Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Is Bigg Boss rigged? ~~ article (Page 3)

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

romiosugar1axeion

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDilettante

I think other than Shweta Tiwari, Sameer and even Ashmit were in better position compared to Khali and Dollwa.

Shweta was adjudged the winner, Ashmit was compensated with 5 lakhs and he also  emerged as selfless human. Sameer got the Bold and stylish award + Car. Sameer just left a week before so he didn't lose much money. He was finally rewarded for his stance.

Khali and Dollwa just won bikes like other ousted contestants. Probably, they will be compensated behind the doors but from audience point of view, Sameer and Ashmit were favored over these two. I hope Sameer stops sulking now.

Totally agree!! The great Khali was a great bust!! LOL LOL Kya bore yar. Aabba Dabba......Ouch

This yr there was massive sattebaazi too. SO God knows what's goin on behind closed doors. Dolly must've have a fat cheque, pucca. She grabbed eyeballs for the show like Simon Cowell did for American Idol...with badtameezi.

Edited by MithiBani - 08 January 2011 at 1:53pm

TheDilettanteaxeion

tanvismile IF-Rockerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
shweta conduceted herserf very well with her diplomatic language  and sweet lady behaviour she was manupalative ,dramabaaz fr eg wen ashmit was volunteering himself she started crying inta dard ho raha tha toh kyu apna naam voluteer karti ,she wasnt real .but all the whole she saw to to fact that she maintains her image.saw that she looks beautiful while she talks specialy on fridays,plus she has good audience who melts when she speaks anything emotionaly,o she is good at heart,plus she has personal blog where she interacts with fans i have seen hiten gauri they too have many website to connect to fans so they won india  ne bana d jodi ,khali is an international star but no much pehchan among indian fans as he said he has never been in entainment business but yet i m happy fr him he doesnt need that money obviously .secondly he is not an actor so he never plus point to make drama in the house.
thickhead Senior Member
thickhead
thickhead

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by thickhead

Mithi, This is what Faridoon tweeted on January 2nd.

Faridoon_S: "A Know-all publicist says its already been decided that Shweta Tiwary will b Bigg Boss season 4 winner as there's never been a female winner "

http://twitter.com/Faridoon_S/statuses/21817481152692224

Its just a random anonymous quote of 0 significance .... it wud be silly to base any judgement on it.

He is a journalist not random somebody. He posted what he heard. You can choose to ignore. I believe it. I have no problem that Shweta won. We are discussing if the show is scripted so posting what others (who have inside info) mentioned.

He is a journalist but the quote isn't his .. and he hasn't specified the source. Kindly read ur own text a bit more carefully. BTW ... he isn't any hot-shot journalist who's credibility cant be doubted.

And i'm also contributing to the discussion only .. 

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by thickhead

anonymous quote of 0 significance .... it wud be silly to base any judgement on it.
He is a journalist not random somebody. He posted what he heard. You can choose to ignore. I believe it. I have no problem that Shweta won. We are discussing if the show is scripted so posting what others (who have inside info) mentioned.

I too have no problem that she won. In fact I didn't care who won this year...Even Khali bhi chalta. Dead. Confused But yeah, I don't like the woman and that's a fact.  And that guy will not just post like this. He's a journo. he doesn't want Viacom on his ass.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

axeion

thickhead Senior Member
thickhead
thickhead

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayandrah

but all of u guys were insisting on the "scripted" part of the show.... everyone was talking about Ashmit fixing his victory and all that, before coming to the show.. and now that ST won... everything turned real for you guys

ST has a large fanbase .. much larger than any of the other contestant (evident from many fanclubs on diff sites). So it isn't illogical to build expectations on it and assert that if the show is fair, then ST shud win hands-down. This simply points towards the correlation between headcounts of fans and total votes. 

This is not in any way different from the ppl who claim that the show is rigged coz HG/MT/Sam lost ... reasons are the same .. 

Rasny

chinky80 Goldie

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

axeionMithiBani

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Chalo peeps, main chali. G'nite Hug

axeion

Go to top